Fuuuuuuuuuucking fuck /b I can't fuckin do this I can't stop crying my mom killed herself and I don't think I'm gonna...

Fuuuuuuuuuucking fuck /b I can't fuckin do this I can't stop crying my mom killed herself and I don't think I'm gonna make it

I'm going to fuckin OD /b wtf do i do

this is fucking terrifying i can't feel my face

wat
your mom killed yourself and you're oding how are those related?
if srs call 911 life gets better

jkust can't just fucking can't

because I can''t fucking deal with it i don't know how to handle emotions and i escape them with drugs

fucking shit i hope i don't have a seizure

OP here I'm going to live tonight

sorry for being a bitch ass cunt

>Mom ded
Show pictures?

Upload video of your death

R.I.P.

you still alive

hes really kill now, lets give him funeral
RIPPERONI OP

Bring this .gid in the after life.

Smoke a bunch of weed. Then after that smoke some more. After that cut your throat and try to do smoke tricks out of it. :)

It's the best way to join her in hell. All suicides go straight to hell. You will be a demon with the worst people that have lived. If you're too much of a pussy to man the fuck up, what makes you think you can handle hell. Fucking idiot.

>It's the best way to join her in hell. All suicides go straight to hell. You will be a demon with the worst people that have lived. If you're too much of a pussy to man the fuck up, what makes you think you can handle hell. Fucking idiot.

become dad and don't kill yourself

checking back in.

I'm alive. Sadly(?)

Hyperventilating so hard I was losing blood flow to my limbs.

I'm going to try to go outside.

Yeah just chill out bro. Call 911 if you need to. Sounds like a panic attack though. What did you take?

first some benzos, then a
shit ton of a stimulant i won't name
and i wish i had more drugs.
never tried heroin but that sure would be nice right now.

i've been monitoring my heart rate. Peak was around 150 while laying down

Hope your doing better man all these fags talking shit havent been through anything serious just relax ad try to move on

Pics or gtfo

did you just assumed what i experienced in my life !?

OP calm the fuck down. your mom would've died eventually anyway. you're gonna have to deal with it one way or the other

hes kill

everyone dies in the end. nothing matters anyways. the fact is that anyone who holds the view that life is sacred is a pussy.

why are you still alive then cunt

you missed his point

because i can bitch

Breathing is, VERY important, make sure to breath ok, it's good for you.

i need a flag of this

>my mom killed herself

photo with corpse & with timestamp.. otherwise: GTFO, faggot.

You need to get off Sup Forums. Now. Any comradeship between Sup Forumsrothers is long since gone from this place. The only people here are sad, stupid, empathy-free, sociopathic, suburban middle-class children who reek of negativity. You don't need that in your life right now.

Seriously, you'll be better off buttonholing a complete stranger than swallowing the poison excreted by the worthless subnormals which infest Sup Forums.

why are you here then?

I'm really sorry about your mom OP. You should be fine mixing stims and benzos so don't freak out. If I were you I would have just taken a bunch of benzos till I passed out. Stimulants make me overthink shit.

I've been here since the beginning, when we used to pretend to be what this place has actually become. I don't come here very often any more, since I can refresh the front page for an hour and not see a single thread worth reading.

Why don't you go be a newfag somewhere else? Nobody here gives two shits. Timestamp drugs or else gtfo.

did she finish Thanksgiving dinner first, at least?

you know who else had to deal with their mom dying? pretty much every single other human ever. dealing with the death of your parents is just a part of life, a universal human experience. be glad that you didn't die first and cause your mother to deal with the death of her child, one of the worst emotional events a person can face. it's better this way. if she was in pain, it's over now.
not saying you shouldn't be upset; it's hard, and you gotta grieve, and you're gonna be fucked up for a while. but eventually it starts hurting a little less each day, and you pick up the pieces and move on. it's what people do.

Nobody fucking cares dude, stop coming back to this site if it's become so shitty to you.

*draws line on ground*

everyone who's mom is alive, step over this line.

not so fast, op.

>not see a single thread worth reading.
kill yourself you pretentious fuck, its full of quality content if you take the time to look and if you don't like what you see, then make a good thread or leave.

I guess op should have replied to that one thread.

op's fav site is momless

This is what Sup Forums has come to. Mouth-breathing middle school newfags mouthing off to oldfags and getting away with it. This place really has turned to shit.

fuck you for making me laugh at this very serious thing

Hey OP if you haven't died and are still reading this thread, you can make it through this man. Be the person she wanted you to be and she will live on through you forever.

Youre the one who turned to shit, you're nothing more than a whinny little bitch. No one forces you to stay here.

im an oldfag btw heres my badge

▲ ▲

do accumulated good boy points transfer to her next of kin? or directly to you?

This oldfag knows when he's getting trolled ;)

based OP

thanks man. I'm still here.

>Be the person she wanted you to be and she will live on through you forever.

EXCEPT WHEN HE DIES AS AN INCEL THEN THEYLL ALL BE DEAD