damn newfag
shes a goddess

>eliza a cute

Eliza a cute cute

looks like a man

fapping to her nudes right

early nudes too

fuck the plebs lurk some more

Is she still alive? I though she died a while back? Why are you people still orbiting her? What is the meaning of life?

She's not actually dead.
If she is I would be to..

pedo

Why? does she mean that much to you?

I have them too faggot. You're surrounded by us.

I have no idea really. I'm just obsessed. I also know I will never meet her. Which makes me sad itself but if she died I'd freak out.

I though she over-dosed on heroin or something. I remember hearing about her from the robots.

It was fake. I've heard many people say It's fake. So I believe that. Don't trust anyone on r9k or Sup Forums in fact.

Yeah, I guess i should blame myself for believing robots. I still wonder why people fawn over her though. She hasn’t had any activity for ages now.

Same, i accept i'll never meet her, contact her. But why is does she intrigue me so much.

True, it has been a year. There still is a slim chance of her returning.
Just about a month ago she posted a pic with a timestamp that I'm not sure was real. Because everyday after that picture it was photshopped with a new fake timestamp. I used to have the picture but I am not sure what happened to it. :/

Someone did say you just want to find out the mystery of exactly who she is.

I'm too much of a newfag to know this but there is eliza and then theres that ciara cunt who baits newfags. are they both under? are they the same person? why are these faggots obsessed with these 4/10s?

Eliza = Ciara Horan.

Really? Has it been a year? I occasionally head to r9k and they still preach about her. I think I also saw one of the photoshopped buses you were talking about. Despite that, nothing but Eliza wannabes now.

Ya here is the new eliza wannabe.
Her thread was huge like an hour ago.

Buses, how did that even happen? Pictures.

heres a pic

just found another wannabe thread

Link, sir.

It angers me when some bored fat fucks do this.

Cut yourself.

I'm not inclined to feel sorry.
I am not a beta soyboy who orbits girls who haven't actuall shown themselves to be eliza.

dont gotta tell me