As a journalist, I've been published in some of the biggest publications in the country

As a journalist, I've been published in some of the biggest publications in the country.

Here's the deal. Ask me questions, and I'll respond. Dubs and I drop a name of someone currently being investigated for rape, sexual assault or harassment that hasn't yet been discussed in the thread.Trips and I reveal those whose real crimes are still being suppressed in the media. Quads and I spill some tea about forthcoming Trump scandals.

Are there any politicians of consequence that have retained moral integrity (politically)?

Will Emma Roberts become the next Lindsay Lohan as far as her career in Hollywood is concerned

Nope. Not a one. It's all about the degree of severity, really.

Any other southern politicians going to pop up with molestation allegations against them?

Is the media aware (and then concerned) that its being distracted by frivolous stories from reporting the ones of real consequence (for one example, suppression of science within agencies)?

I don't know about her, but there's a possible Lindsay being made every day on a set somewhere. Kids shows are particularly notorious for this.

Mostly, yes. The media is complicit.

why do you keep dubs-ing yourself?

To what end? Is just not 'big' enough? Or is the reward of shekels in reporting the story of the deterioration of America worth the experience of living in the aftermath?

Roll

Yes, but not just the South. Also, there are even more severe (legally) crimes that nobody dares to investigate.

Shenanigans.

NIGGERS
WILL
HANG
FROM
TREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Might as well ask the same of newsmen.

As Rome burns, are there newsmen with journalistic integrity (present company obviously so of course).

rate news organization from patrician to pleb

Rollin

rolling, and hatin.

It all boils down to the most powerful people freaking out and scrambling for others to throw under the bus to distract from their even worse crimes. The media either naively plays along or tries to shape the narrative to fit their agenda or their backers/bribers/blackmailers.

I already know. Corey Feldman chickened out on naming the big fish who cornholed him. It was Chris Columbus. As a writer on set he cornholed Corey on the set of the Goonies and Gremlins. Cornholed Macaulay Culkin on the set of Home Alone. Then cornholed the cast of Harry Potter.

what kind of major fuck up gets a weinstein thrown under the bus?

An audio recording.

When will Dan Schneider get his? Not that he hasn't already gotten plenty..

When Jamie Lynn Spears blabs on who the father of her child is.

DUBS...we need an answer to this

Other than politicians and media moguls, are there any male sexual predators we should know about?

Clergy, but that's about it.

My luck is notorious.

Since I dubbed twice, I'll drop a hint, along with some media shenanigans. A respected, popular actor has assaulted multiple women, but at least one publication refused to go with it because his show is "too important."

Stories about a lot of these outed monsters have been pitched, investigated and even written but never came to light because the publication was just that shitty.

which well-known publications have you been in?

winrar.

Jon Stewart?

fuckin shut up u cunt

he said actor

Release them.

>journalist

As if such profession still exists today...

The dude who plays the Punisher?

waiting for epic bread

prefer regular or flaming hot cheetos?

Probably never. Some people are just that powerful. Or rather, they're in a ring nobody would fuck with. Unless a popular enough actress dares to come forward on social media, no light will ever be fast on "Put 'em in the Van Dan."

winrar

Name drop

Fun Facts:

Orson Welles is the Black Dahlia killer

Olivia Wilde is into straight shota

Tom Hanks once killed a drifter just so he can get an erection.

Any big stories you were told to shut down?

Dubs

3rd set of dubs. op is a faggot.

4th set of dubs. Yup. still is.

>Orson Welles is the Black Dahlia killer
Fake news. Everybody knows it was some doctor from California.
>Olivia Wilde is into straight shota
Keep dreaming, weeb
>Tom Hanks once killed a drifter just so he can get an erection.
Sounds plausible. I mean, who hasn't done that?

International crime rings, hostile foreign parties and human traffickers, for starters.

OP is a fag

What's your take on Alex Jones

roll

when is the media going to report that the pee tape is real

doesn't make any fucking sense
an actor with an important show

If a peepee tape exists, it's one of the few good things about him.

He was an actor before he became the saviour of all things Left Wing.

he was a comic before he was an actor

Jean Claude Van Dam???

Bill Cosby did nothing wrong

roll for rape charges

John Stamos, Rob Lowe or Alec Baldwin?

dave chappelle, louis ck, dane cook

Murder?

But he was never funny

why is feldman such a silent pussy?

We need quads RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Colbert? I could see that happening.

trips. dubs, even. come on!!

Quads get

roll

Well done.

First, I must clarify that being investigated doesn't necessarily mean they are guilty. In this case, there have been multiple anonymous tips. But let's just say that if everything pans out AND makes it to print, nobody will want to visit Flavor Town.

Meh, bumproll.

Admittedly, it is a fantastic, inventive and checks a lot of boxes on the #representationmatters scorecard.

this is a lame-ass thread

holy shit
though not surprised

Guy Ferry is a known fag

Non-disclosure agreements from the most famous offenders? That would do it.

Mmmm sexy hair

Regular, but I prefer Tapatio Doritos over the other flavors. Go figure.

I’ll play- let’s get some more dirt going

So why is Weinstein getting outed and others not?

Quads please

Roy Moore did nothing wrong

Is it Idris Elba?

Jared Fogel did nothing wrong

Any pro wrestlers getting busted? Or former ones? The Rock?

Any more secretly gay celebrities you can reveal?

Is tarantino clean?

Why is the media waiting? Also, roll.

Oh shittttt tripssssssss

post nudes

Nice dubs. More than one publication told me they would not do a story on Harvey Weinstein, Brett Ratner, Sean Carlson or even Ethan Kath.

And since you got dubs: the aforementioned "too important" show? Master of None.

OP is using tor with exit nodes in NK, apparently

to be fair, you did say in OP that you would be naming names.

You haven't shown anything to prove you are a reputable source, do what that(^) post says with my roll

>shota
how do we know you are OP? also no surprise there. Owen Benjamin pretty much said Aziz was a weinstein esque dude.

bro 90% of them are gay or swing that way. Theres very few 100% straight actors. Male or Female.

>A respected, popular actor
>Master of None
That show has noone on it that fits that description
>"Too important"
To who? it's on Netflix, for christ's sake, not even on a real network

Holy shit is it aziz ansari? Are you guys still going to release It or will there be a black list against it?

with blind items, most descriptors are really shit. its because the people saying them are really high up on the food chain. so a pedo AIDs ridden rapist could be considered a "family man" because he actually is around his kids instead of just letting some maid take care of them.

in hollywood Aziz is popular and respected because he is considered very great for a 7-11 cashier looking guy