Feels thread

Feels thread
My father died when i was 3 years old, i feel inadequate and not as manly as my friends because of that
How can i recover the manliness that i lost being raised by only my mother?

Move to Texas.
Buy a gun
Became a man

How is that going to help me?

Bump

Sorry to hear that OP.
Might not be a consolation but many of us have faggy fathers. The kind of useless cunts who never taught us how to win a fist fight, or reverse a trailer, or do an oil change.
Sigh.

If i don't fix my masculinity i will be one of those fathers

Yep. Lots of us in the same boat. We don't have the skills that should have been passed on to us.
Our schools should be running masculinity classes. Letting us chop down trees, teaching us how to rewire a circuit breaker, disassembling and reassembling a cars motor, hygiene and men's health classes. All that kind of shit.

do manly shit. work on cars. just do male-centric jobs and career and it'll just seep to you eventually. working around other guys helps

I've seen this sort of thing happen to a lot of guys. Kind of the same way although I had both parents around but always been pretty beta and still awkward as fuck with women. My own fault though as I'm pretty sure getting in shape and maybe learning how to defend myself would go a long way.

The worst past is that i think it fucked up my heterosexuality
I'm always seeking the masculine figure in other men

My Mom was a mess after my older brother died three years. She always drank but she really started hitting the bottle after I left the house. About a year passes and she agrees to go to rehab and gets kicked out for insurance reasons. Months pass and she comes to see me a orders a drink while we're out at lunch. I'm heart broken and furious but bottle up the emotions. More time passes and I hear through family she's back in rehab but actually gets full treatment. After she graduated she visits again and at the same restaurant from before tells me that she tried to OD on oxi and vodka. This shakes me but I refuse to show emotions.
I'm back at home for the Thanksgiving and while searching for something in my old room I find a note written by my mom. She writes about why she's alive while my brother died full of life.

"He still loved life but just want to end mine
there's no one to talk to"

I can't remember the last time I cried but this broke me. I love you Mom

Here's the thing.
I've honestly thought of this as a business opportunity. Running weekend programs for guys of all ages to do the things I've suggested and more.
From engineering basics, self defence, carpentry metalwork basics, driving skills incl trucks and heavy machinery. Gardening, horticulture landcare skills. Grooming, health, relationships with friends family partners, first aid, basic survival knowledge, all this shit and heaps more.
If that weekend is something you're not interested in, that's fine, attendance not compulsory.

To your last point. I actually want to organise hookers too. So at the end of a hard days fence building or operating a back hoe, we all sit around with beers and get called in one by one for a fuck.

I'm sure there would be takers for this idea. I'd love to attend it myself.

The last part was confusing
Is she still alive?

Women are overemotional. That's their thing. Don't get sucked in or dragged down by it. That's her issues, sure, be there for her and support her, but don't get involved. She will only weigh you down, and theirs nothing more beta than a man taking on board his mothers issues. That's gay AF.

Would travel to the other side of the fucking world just for that
This can even prevent suicide on men

Awesome. I've made a thread a few months about this on Sup Forums. Got a lot of excellent feedback. Im seriously starting to consider it man. Build a solid, ethical, worthwhile program. Franchise it out too.
Just gotta be careful about shit, their will be a weapons and shooting element which amongst other topics is likely gonna trigger some women and trannies so there is probably gonna be a retarded social media backlash.

Who cares?
What are they going to do? Scream and mad ?

>Who cares?
Yeah. There's something hypocritical in me wanting to operate a business that helps men find their feet, yet hear I am worries about feminazis. Its just I'm looking at everything that could go wrong. And after seeing womens movement destroy men in everything from teaching, to family court, I just wanna run worst case scenarios.

You mean like Earl Silverman?

Buy power tools and weild them like guns.

Yep. Shit like this.
And imagine if a trannie wants in.

Anyway sorry for taking over OP. I'll be sticking around- hopefully we all get something out of this thread.

My life is full of shit everywhere where you look. In my childhood i never has a single friend , i was bullyied and my adolescence was empty and meaningless.
I never have contact with my father although I see him every day and my mom happy of me after all the disappointments that I cause and I don't fucking understand why but she's the only thing that i live for.
I have only one friend but that girl doesn't care as much as I care of her.
Any recommendation not to end up being an hero?

Learn to rely on yourself. Disregard others and their opinions. 50 years ago people out age were fighting wars, no we are getting upset by social media memes.

Be the best person you can be. Exercise, keep a regular schedule, make plans for the future, eat well, sleep well. Work on your mental health and physical body. If everything around you is a mess, at least you can be in control of yourself. Do that, its a start.

Op here it's ok this can help me

I think its sad that everything has turned so far to helping women that men are forgotten about and overlooked. Even by other guys.
Its like we don't matter

Op when you hang with your friends what do you do? Ever go out trekking or the beach or just anything outdoorsy?

My friends arent the most manly, most of them are anime fans
We often go to movie theater and I just try to be normal, no one knows that i keeps all day edging and i don't even feel attraction to woman anymore, or that hate myself for being 5'7
I once go to the beach with my friends and i was acting normal but that doesn't mean everything its ok

>Dad died when 3
>am a man
>not a bitch
stop being a Faggot OP

Easy to say but if op has grown up without any significant male role models. How does he know what he's doing is right? And especially now when every teacher is a man hating lesbian they are no help for boys growing up.

>Easy to say but if op has grown up without any significant male role models.
Well, role models are great, but someday you need to think for yourself anyway. Better to have no role model than a bad role model anyway.
>How does he know what he's doing is right?
Nobody knows, that is kinda the point. Why do you think religions and cults are so popular - they just tell people that they do know. That is a valuable proposition.

Good points but I don't think boys ate getting much help in this area now. Many families are fractured and that doesn't help. Not that long ago majority of kids had a dad around who could support them. There is less and less of that now, and that's a worry.