Tell me about ghost stories from your country or any supernatural encounters

Tell me about ghost stories from your country or any supernatural encounters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nm5eiAeU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8OeLh3o3yhg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMtblPUlM3U&t=414s
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnjUvT40Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have a road in Port Perry that a bus of school children died on. People put baby powder on their bumpers and turn off their cars. They say something pushes their car forward and they can see hand prints in the baby powder. spooky.

We also have a lot of sea monsters

>Pope lick monster

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nm5eiAeU2E
youtube.com/watch?v=8OeLh3o3yhg
enjoy

tfw frogman

kek

skip to 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=UMtblPUlM3U&t=414s

its 3 am nippon-kun Im not watching that

has anything supernatural happen to anyone here? only thing that i've seen that was weird was a door opening on its own

What am I suppose to be seeing?

Thought I saw an old woman staring at me when I woke up, turns out I have sleep paralysis

Its common in rural areas. We have lots of myths and stuff like that, personnel we dont believe in ghosts since the soul doesn't stay on earth after death but we believe in jinn and spirits. I've had teachers who have experianced supernatural phenomena

You are going to see a neet stalker.

didn't see any

How about an old city legend about the Devil?
youtube.com/watch?v=kKnjUvT40Yo

No posting links please greentext stories people

My mother is a very superstitious Filipino lady and she said whenever she was at home back in the Phils she'd always see a figure walking up and down our driveway, then it'd disappear into the gate

After a few times she noticed it was dressed like a soldier

She thought it was just preggo delusions but my dad started seeing it too

Turns out our village was built on an old POW burial ground

It's not from my country but it's a family traditional story, and most of my family originates from Spain.

So basically there's this guy walking down the street at night and he starts hearing noises, so he runs home and the faster he runs the louder the noises get. The noises, as my grandmother described were that of dogs crying. So the guy gets home and he goes to bed. He wakes up in the morning, eats breakfast, and goes out to work, only to see the streets flooded with dead dogs. He asks around if anyone else can see the dogs but no one else can. He starts going crazy, and gets into all these little rants about the dogs and how their corpses are following him, and what not.

It's more of a moral theme than an actual scary story. The moral is don't stress yourself too much and remember to take breaks once in a while. The noises in the beginning represent work, the faster you go the more work you have but the more mentally tiring it can be. The dead dog corpses represent all of the work you rushed through because of the stress, and it's all coming back to you through reports on how bad it was. When the guys goes insane is supposed to represent how upset you are at yourself and how people can obsess over things that aren't that bad

>Tell me about ghost stories from your country
Private property and natural rights.

>Private property and natural rights.
>Trudeau
ok, and i'm Winston Churchill

This one is from my village
>guy late at night driving through village
>some old lady walking was signalling for a ride
>he stops the car and opens the back door
>the women thanks him and tells him where to drop her off
>her destination comes
>he looks back and see's the back seat is empty

Stay spooked.

>poor widow sues a rich magnate because he did some nasty shit
>she should obviously win the case but all of the judges are corrupt assholes bribed by the asshole magnate
>so the magnate wins the case
>frustrated widow cries that even Devil himself would make a fairer judge than them
>soon after a weird, well-dressed guy bumps into the court along with his servants
>he stinks of sulfur, has barely visible hooves instead of feet and a pair of horns sticking out under his hat
>everyone is spooked and confused as fuck
>he puts on the judge's wig and starts judging the magnate along with the judges
>they are sentenced to burn in Hell and the widow wins the case
>Jesus's figure on the nearby crucifix turns his head away, because he's ashamed to see that humans were even worse than the Devil
>the Devil laughs and slaps his hand on the table which burns a mark in it to leave a proof that it wasn't just a dream and he really was there
>he and his servants grab the magnate and the judges and they all disappear
>the end
You can still see the burned mark of the hand in Lublin Castle.

This is pretty cool 2bh