Americans will defend this!

Americans will defend this!

britcucks will check these dubs

those countries don't have millions of niggers, at least they didn't when the health care was first implemented.

Germany will crash by 2030

We do whatever we want. We aren't followers!

Lets see that new graph in 10 years.
>implying EU will be a functioning state.

Funny how they don't show the number of people going broke from high taxes

kek

It's pretty rare to see an American start a thread about any other country yet I come on Sup Forums and all these buttmad eurocucks constantly talking about us.

What a sad life they must live.

Yes we will because I would rather be broke than dead like the poor bastards in your 3rd World shit-tier country, Bong.

Jog on and kill yourself.

It's almost insulting that they think we care about their opinions!

And burgers believe all those pharma companies spend money on research. They are changing the world you british communist!

Kek. It's like burgers like being ripped off by firms that are doing it under the pretense of research and burgers actually buy it

NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO PAY RANDOM PEOPLE'S MEDICAL BILLS
Britain: 100%
France: 100%
Japan: 100%
Germany: 100%
Canada: 100%
Netherlands: 100%
Switzerland: 100%
USA: 0%

wut

you pay like 100 times more for the military and corporate bailouts and subsidizing tho? how can you be mad at proposed healthcare but not mad at the things that actually cost you?

>.0018% of the population struggles with medical costs
>this is a reason we need subsidized healthcare

Are you retarded?

And I'd rather do so then Pay for a liberal

i'll defend it too desu

And how many more are am I supporting - with my money - from federal funding?

Please tell me how
"Bankruptcy laws " work on a international level

Fucking democrat dumb ass

>people who go bankrupt every year paying other peoples bills with obama care

less than 0.5% of the country. your fucking right we will defend this

You could always give more

Americans are also the most unhealthy fucking people on the planet.

even less than .01%. This graphic is fucking stupid.

Far more people struggle with medical costs, those are just the ones that were able to file bankruptcy. Some choose not to, while others earn too much to take that option.

Ok, but how many people in those countries go bankrupt because of taxes?

yes, damn well most citizens (and ancestors) come from other countries_ meanwhile America sends out Economic hit-men to reign terror around the globe because they don't wanna give us resources for close to nothing. Not to mention placing puppets on the throne after doing away with the "enemy."

Learn something fuckers, you're eating right out of their hands. Shit taste that good huh?

Can slaves go bankrupt or do they just get put down?

Tell that to the malnourished countries of the world, fucking shitstain.

They should leave you in Africa for a couple months to see if you survive.

And please tell me why I should be forced to care.

I'll donate on my own accord. Fucking over a majority of the population to satisfy the minority is inherently stupid.

Bro, we have emergency rooms. Medicare and Medicaid, and a country full of illegal immigrants.

I hate to break it to you, but we're already footing the bill, the difference is we deal with excessively artificially inflated prices due to market manipulation and monopolized health care.

And medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the US. Include medical complications, and our healthcare system is literally our number one killer.

If you can, as an educated and open-minded investigator, spend a day in an inner-city hospital, you'll see doctors referring 20 year old men to surgery because they're scared of being sued if they don't do it. We give antibiotics for almost everything, and the patient has little to no say in their care, thanks to AMA practices.

Did you can't go bankrupt if you never had money to begin with.

Your ignorance is costing you your own health and money. There has already been billions of dollars in assistance awarded to insurance companies that claimed loses under Obama care.

Great, so lets just get the government out of health care entirely. Like it should be.

It baffles me why people want the government, an entity which has always been inefficient at helping the American public, to reign over a vital industry such as health care. The ONLY - and I mean only - thing the government is good at is killing people. That's it.

Let me pay for my own plan. I don't want to be paying thousands of tax dollars a year for something I barely even use.

I've got mine, I'm not going to pay for your fucking health coverage

You don't deserve to live if you can't contribute, even Mickie Dee's and Subway offer health benefits.

>This is the madness of the typical Amerilard
And that's exactly why America is slipping into the third world.

>NO! It's the libruls! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLS!!!!!

America is slipping into third world status because of all of the third worlders liberals keep pouring into this country

no, instead we have people dying on waiting list for government health care, much better...

I may actually go to the US for ankle surgery because I don't want to wait 2 years before I can run again, which is the current wait time for surgery according to my orthopedic surgeon....

Like clockwork. No, faggot. It's your precious plutocrats who are doing that, while you hold them blameless.

we'll fix our mudslime problem faster than you your nigger problem

Democrats and Republicans both support mass immigration for votes and cheap labor but only cocksmoking liberals likely you celebrate it.

Because americans are so easily to trigger. I absolutely don't acre about your healthcare system. I think it's good. I just like assisting to your doublethink and it's good to me to know that americans are dying needlessly

We foot your defense bill, that's why.

Or do you want Putin to cheeki breeki your caliphate?

>a actual american that can think with is own head

a dying breed

Same faggots posting same threads, day in and day out. No matter how hard they get assraped in a thread, tomorrow they will just post the same shit again.

If the title is:

"X will defend this"
"Really makes you think"
"Sup Forums BTFO"
"well Sup Forums?"

Then sage these cunts and don't give them (You's)

implying the elimination of profiteering insurance companies wouldn't pay for the annual health care costs of the country 10 times over

military spending is ridiculous thanks to eurocucks, but it isn't even close to the reason that we have a shit healthcare system

No you don't. If you actually do it, then stop it, no one wants you here

>mfw our muslim problem will never go nearly as far as americas nigger and spic problem

But they still like to think we are off worse than them. Typical burger thinking.

What? That's absurd.

>What is NATO?
Why do you think we're voting for Trump? Just remember you'll miss us when we're gone

Yes, if you add up the taxes paid by these Eurocucks that specifically goes toward healthcare, my private comprehensive health insurance is still way cheaper.

>Inb4 African healthcare.

In the wealthy white areas we still have world class private hospitals and doctors. We did the worlds first heart transplant and a South African invented the CATscan.

Not that I disagree with the premise, but that's not accurate.

There are plenty of people who go bankrupt in Canada due to medical expenses every year. Regulatory approval of new (last ~5-10 years) drugs is slow, and public health plans are anything but cheap in all but the worst cases (the deductible is high (~$2000?), and IIRC they're reimbursable based as well. The people hit hardest by this are usual cancer patients where new more effective treatments aren't covered, or people suffering from "manageable" diseases like diabetes (where there's a surgical solution with a 80%+ cure rate after 5 years, but it's not available because it's not "necessary").

>the elimination of profiteering insurance companies wouldn't pay for the annual health care costs of the country 10 times over
It wouldn't. We also subsidize Europe's healthcare system too by making up the bulk of medical research and innovation. In 2012 the US accounted $119 billion, or 45 percent of the world's biomedical research spending. If we adopted European style healthcare it wouldn't look like Europes. Europe wouldn't even look like Europe after we adopt it.

>Just remember you'll miss us when we're gone

Oh no, all this shit today with refugee is your fault

We didn't force you to take them in or vote against FN.

Because we aren't as autistic and easily triggered as ameriposters

>doesn't know that this is the government's fault and not the free market

I certainly don't celebrate your precious gods of capitalism destroying my Earth. You're the filthy evil scions of chaos who revel in it, hoping for a scrap of wealth for yourselves. Gee, what a surprise, when your citizens are evil, your country collapses.

You don't see many Americans flying to those countries for medical care.

>being this upset in life

Of course they do. You're just American so you're ignorant of reality. Big surprise. Americans leave the country all the time for medical care because the cost here is so absurd. They regularly travel to Mexico even for dental implants because it's the same quality for a fraction of the price. American medical care isn't even comparable to first world medicine. America is a third world country that exists to make the rich richer.

Wouldn't the simple solution be to nationalize every healthcare provider, forcing competition and driving down prices?

Letting companies have a monopoly on a state seems like an awful idea, or do I have it wrong?

>giving a fuck about people who can't take basic care of their own body.