SA Spurs @ UTA Jazz Gamethread

Everyone on both sides healthy
Jazz fighting for hca in the first round
Spurs roster playing for chemistry and playoff rotation spots

>0.06
>Iso Joe calls bank
Of fucking course. Who's piece of shit assignment was that?

Sweet left pivot from LMA, not his dominant turn

murray healthy yet?

listed as active
now we root for hill taking tony's acl

spurs offball movement and passing awarness is shit right now. danny took a running floater when kawhi was staring at an open lane. just griping., dont mind me.

Are Spurs more afraid of the Jazz or Clippers?

doesn't look like anybody cares about this game so far, although I don't like the thought of a 3 game losing streak doing into the playoffs

on a related note though, apparently tony allen left the grizzlies game with a leg injury and hasn't been back yet

Clippers

Lamarcus looks ready for once

we finally catch some bit of daylight, or could be fizdale blowing smoke up pop's ass to get them even more complacent

im honestly rooting for a jazz w here for their hca against clips, i want them to have every advantage to make it to the second round. not too concerned about the result, just want to see flow in sa's offense

clips hands down, i like the jazz, snyder, diaw, hill and their gm all passed through san antonio. moot tho since those teams are in gsw bracket.

Was that Kyle trying to hump Hill at the buzzer wtf

Jazz don't match up with the Spurs. Kawaii can shut down Gordon and Gobert doesn't contribute enough offensively to expose the Spur's interior.

Meanwhile, Blake and DeAndre live to see guys like Gasol, Lee, and Aldridge and will have a field day. That matchup requires Kawaii to put up crazy stats offensively.

>coaches have to yell at dedmon to remind him not to get a 3 sec violation twice in one possession

KEK

Danny isn't passing to an open Kawhi, what happened to the wingstop camaraderie, has it been poisoned by

so many mormon qts at courtside, this hayward fella making them all interested in basketball

Cunt and the cońo petulant shoving match of the century

>All these shitty long 2s from Pau, Patty and fucking Danny
Is this le popovich experimentation?

just taking it easy and not risking an injury

no one is getting injured from the 3pt line these days, no more bowens and paytons jumping into the shooter's landing space

Here comes the feared Patty-Bertans pairing with both Manu and Kyle Sometimes Boris Diaw Anderson as distributors

KYLE WITH THE CROSS AND SWEET ROLL OVER DPOY GOBERT

HEAD ON A SWIVEL

JAUNTY TIME

based murray

although I'm not gonna lie was hoping the jazz win this so they have a chance at the 4 seed

B3333333333333rtANS

simmons you tard

I think simmons just lost all his minutes in the playoffs this game lol

GODDAMNIT

That was the best fucking time for Jaunty to go big head mode, Juice has the same passing skill as Danny

we missed a jaunty lefty layup

Shelvin Mack can't fucking beat Jaunty straight up, the screen has to be solid to shed Jaunty else Mack is covered all over by spindly skin and bones

Murray has the same Kawhi stance too when picking up his man from the perimeter

Spursbros... I don't feel good going into the playoffs. I think Memphis can beat us desu

looks like we get the 8pm saturday game against memphis boys

That's game, i still love Davis' looks
And everything Murray showed except the deferring on a 2 on 1 fastbreak

It will be fine. Mavs 2014 breh, get all their kinks out

Spurs in 5

I wish we traded Kyle's retard looking ass and kept Boris ;_;

Falling for Pop's plan. Why would you give a shit about any game once you're locked into a seed?

we gonna sweep them again senpai
then sweep Meme D'Antoni's memechuckers
then beat the Memeoirs in 7 after falling 1-3 in a hard fought series
then Kawhi will shit on LeBeta for his 2nd FMVP in a 6 game finals

to get a good rhythm going

I always slept on the Jazz because who the fuck is scared of the Jazz? But now Hayward Gobert Hill and Johnson look scary as fuck

btw Hayward could fuck my mother in front of me and i wouldn't care. Dude is a solid 10/10