What’s you’re team car Sup Forumstards? Mines a BMW i8 with tron lights...

What’s you’re team car Sup Forumstards? Mines a BMW i8 with tron lights. Trips also decides what I text my girl no pics tho...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaF9iYw--QI
jaguar.co.uk/about-jaguar/concept-cars/cx75.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The geo metro. 3 cylinders of unbalanced perfection.

>What’s you’re team car Sup Forumstards? Mines a BMW i8 with tron lights.
I know you're trolling, but we had one of those things in for assessment.

Nasty, flimsy plastic thing. The real quarters flexed and creaked if you so much as touched them - definitely not worthy of the propeller badge

>real = rear
sorry

I don't think there has ever been a BMW actually worth the price you pay, you buy them for the brand and unique features. The same could be said for a lot of luxury cars though.

But usually BMW are pretty solid. Doors close with a "clunk". Not so that piece of plastic trash

Mind you, a Tesla model S has the interior trim quality of a Dacia
>Those, hard, shiny, nasty plastics.
Model X is better, but that fucker costs like an Aston Martin
>auto engineering fag

BMWs are usually not the greatest mechanically speaking. I don't know if they still do it but British cars are known for their shitty transmissions that use only spur gears because they refuse to use beveled gears. I don't really pay attention to British car stuff though.

Sorry, not British specifically, but British, German, and Italian cars I believe tend to use spur gears.

>you’re

Finally someone being realistic

It’s a dream car not a car I would want to drive every day and fuck around with I’m not talking about a long lasting dependable car just one where if I went into the garage I could easily bust a nut

>British, German, and Italian cars I believe tend to use spur gears
No they don't. Gear sets in all cars are pretty well universally constant-mesh helical. I've not seen a spur (or straight cut) on a production car since the "crash" non-syncro first on a 1960's Mini.

Some competition gearboxes used to use straight-cuts because of root strength, but they whine like a bastard

>whats your dream car?

>lets be realistic guise hurrrrr dur

>DREAM CAR

Rolling for Trips

"We need to talk."

I've always thought it was very common in European cars to use spur gears up until the late-90s.

lol send it and then don't send anything else all night OP

Total bollocks. Someone who doesn't know what they fuck they were talking about has been feeding you fake news, son

Whether you are correct or not, you talk like a total cunt. Not this fag btw On another note, OP, I'd take the Bladen Jets Turbine powered Jag CX-75 as my dream car.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaF9iYw--QI

It's never really been a huge issue in my life so I think I'll survive regardless lol
I've never paid much attention to transmissions though, it's a little out of my experience and I don't think I'd ever attempt repairing one.

>Whether you are correct or not, you talk like a total cunt
Where the fuck do you think you are? And Imagine my concern. At least this cunt knows what the fuck he's talking about and has actually stripped and rebuilt engines and gearboxes rather than masturbating to loli. Now you can fuck off too.

Well, you just got a little smarter today. Now you know Euro cars don't have straight-cut gears (except for reverse, but that's another story)

Mate I'm still going to smoke the fuck out of you in my commodore SSV

Sorry took so long but it’s done...

>On another note, OP, I'd take the Bladen Jets Turbine powered Jag CX-75 as my dream car.
Me again, and yet more bollocks. Firstly, the company that makes micro-turbines is called Bladon
Secondly, the C-X75 had a F-1 inspired 1.6 litre four
>The C-X75 has a combined power output in excess of 850bhp and 1000Nm of torque, thanks to its state-of-the-art, Formula 1-inspired, 1.6-litre dual-boosted (turbocharged and supercharged) four-cylinder powerplant which generates 502 bhp at 10,000 rpm.
Source. Jaguar website here jaguar.co.uk/about-jaguar/concept-cars/cx75.html

Also, don't believe the bollocks about the environment not being right so the project was stopped; the C-X75 prototypes kept eating their Ricardo-designed gearboxes at £250k a pop, so Jag pulled the plug

I think the person is talking about the one-off concept of the CX-75. It had vapourized diesel powered twin turbines. Only one was produced as the manufacturing process to make the micro-sized turbine engines was so ridiculously expensive and was not able to be reproduced on any sort of mass scale that it was abandoned and the CX-75 became what you posted.

Oh, you mean the non-running thing with the datasheet written by the auto equivalent of Terry Pratchet that they stood at a motor show before Jaguar swallowed a dose of reality (and still couldn't deliver)? That C-X75?

Yes lol
It was a concept that never became a thing haha

>says he owns 200k car
>doesn't know difference between your and you're
Sounds legit Sup Forumsoys.

The turbines were made though, the company (Bladon?) did manufacture them. They did it to prove a point that laser cutting could produce turbines that small.
I believe they did get the concept running though, maybe not?

I meant dream car idiot also never said i owned it stfu newfag

>you're new