Just spy'd on my girlfriends mother taken a shower, still shaking from exitement

Just spy'd on my girlfriends mother taken a shower, still shaking from exitement.

You're a sad human.

Damn. Ditch the girlfriend, go for the milf. That ass is fine.

is that it?

That ass is indeed epic. Good job.

Only got one more before she mooved. I will attempt more if i can. Wish me luck anons

If I was religious, I would say you are doing a God's Job, m8.

That bitch is fine as aged wine, hit that shit.

Amazing. A butt. Those are pretty rare among humans right?

How does anyone get turned on by blurry photos of literally the same hardware that every human on earth has?

Because it is new.
How autistic do you have to be to even ask that question?
Why don't you find a single perfect pic and fap to it for the whole life?

This guy dosnt get the exiiitment of doing such a thing. The fucking risk of me getting caught snapping her ass... im guessing your lack of girlfriend and lack of a hot! step mother dosnt show you what i mean.

Did it hurt the first time you got fucked in the ass?

Looking good. Need moar!

dat 1 thicc bih

Seriusly im sure i just got caught, i was leaning right in..and she turned her head!!! FUCK GUYS

Post her face

You're doing God's work, OP. Keep it up.

Dude if i get shit for trying to snap another pic, im blaming you haha ! Sittin here shitting myself. Was she looking at me taking a picture?? Fuck fuck fuck

nah bro just relax

Dude, relax. She propabably couldnt see it was you with all that fog. Just say you needed something and realized she was in there so you got out again. How old is she/you?

go find a hockey mask and a rubber chicken, tear open the curtain

This is off her facebook page, her daughter is 17 and looks nothing like her, been in relationship for 4 months and after this i dunno man... jesus

Erm, what !

i would rape if i was you seeing those ass

Wow!!!! That's a milf! Jump in the shower with her lol

OP how r u doin?

She got out of the shower! Im going to proceed to cum all over her shower stink. P.s i know i have a small cock...

Got more? Both with and without clothes :)

I am going to hunt down her dirty underwear instead, hopefully i find a winner. Wish me luck will post wins if any.

It's new? That ass has _guaranteed_ to have been seen by other people for it to be "Mom's".

Wow. Such a risk. The payout was really worth it. A droopy 40 year old ass. Pin a medal upon his chest.

>seen
So you've never wanted to see someone naked despite their bare ass havent been seen by everyone in the room when they were born?

>droopy
nigga what

>faggot confirmed

It's new to us and that's a great ass, especially for someone her age

> So you've never wanted to see someone naked despite their bare ass havent been seen by everyone in the room when they were born?

After taking some art classes, the kind where they have a girl pose nude for like 5 hours, not really. All women come in exactly the same model. The only *real* difference I've notice is if they have a 3 finger gap or not.

Dude she knows bro just mak an advance, she knows it was you dude just come clean and apolgize afterwards

Im screwed, i just got caught in her room looking for panties... she asked "what i was doing in here" i said "i was just looking for brucey" her dog... "hes got my keys"...... fuck knows why i said that. But i left THE FUCKING WASHING BASKET OPEN..... ive drove away now and i think im just going to crash into a river or somthing.... im tottally fucked you guys. Fuck

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

That sucks! Any pics of your girl for comparison?