Next time you buy this shit know what its made from know the truth Go Vegan !

Next time you buy this shit know what its made from know the truth Go Vegan !

fucking meat eaters... managing to make delicious sweet gummies outta useless shit. thanks for making me appreciate the master race even more, rock licker.

Why would we waste part of the animal?

Death. Is this a hard decision?

Thats not true in any way at all.

So??

I'll take death over being a CUCK

Everyone dies.
No exceptions.

Well if you say its not true enlighten us with the truth and not your opinion !

I've seen a child being born but I still eat pussy.

???????

nice memes, newfag

so what? I never understood those fucking crazy ass vegans that say "If u ever saw how the things you eat are prepared you'd go vegan for sure!".
We eat chemicals in everything. Why would I care if the jelly is made of fucking bones, maybe that's the easiest and most efficient way.

Fap to her way too often. Sugar is really nasty though, watch or read Sugar: The Bitter Truth by Robert Lustig

Autism should be on one

It's efficient from the massive overabundance of meat. The ingenuity behind using every last gram of meat animals is quite awe inspiring, but it's only because we as a species eat way too much. I cherish the taste and texture, when I dig into a steak or some spare ribs once a month, don't know if people also do that, when it's a daily occasion.

And depression. Gotta love those sweet crystals.

but the plants are just as dead
I mean, they'll be once you cook them alive

Knowing the Truth will do things to your mind that are unexpected

I already knew what was in gelatin and guess what? I still don't care! Animals are delicious and you won't be changing my mind.

why alergy?

Looks like they are building a throne.

Plant lives matter!

I honestly don't fucking care.

"Oh no they are boilling bones and skins of animals"
They say it like that is a bad thing? They say it like the bones and skin and other unused parts are not as usefull as he rest? If we wouldn't use them they would just throw em away and let them rot so we might aswell just use them.

If you ever cooked a nice broth with bones in it you know how great it can taste

Drink some every day and you will find out

black matter lives

There's only one thing I know about all those factory farmed chickens, they give teens big ass tiddies with all the growth hormones!

And i Say what's the problem ?
Everything what you eat, was alive Even vegetables, you eat life to live
Don't you know it?

nah, I won't even if I get motherfucking allergy, I won't know how the fuck could it possibly happen that it came to me through coke

So why did you reply it must have struck a cord with you some how

what's the problem?

W-w-wait, are you saying gelatin comes from animals?
I'm trying to remember when I didn't know that. I was probably five.

The real problem is the bussines of the food

So it’s all natural? Wow, lollies are good for me, fuck you dentists of the world!!

I don't care about if that animal im eating suffered or not anymore than a lion caring if the antilope its eating alive is suffering. Only weak cucks worry about shit like that. Hence why you never meet a normal vegan, they're all just social imbeciles who are too softcock to accept the way the world is or are just seeking attention.

Thats estrogen yeah, but its not just in the chicken. Burgerland even has it in the tab water because their filtering plants aren't good enough to filter it out.
>Drink Water
>Get tits

Well I'm here for a good time not for a long time. So meat works for me. And I'm glad the vegan crowd have no real impact to tell me otherwise.

Soo in other words each time you show me suffering animals i kek a little as i enjoy my burger

It's a good use of remains of normal meat production.
Like chicken nuggets or some types of sausage.
What could you not like about it?

At this point not to sure if bait or actual vegan. Guys how do we time stamp lifestyles.

Fuck you and your vegan bullshit! We are the apex race on this planet, it is our duty to feast on the lesser species! Plus your vegan soap smells like sweaty balls, don't know why you faggot even shower.

This.

Fucking germophobes, more than half of the cells comprising your body are other microbiotic lifeforms, being born and dying by the millions every second. Whenever you take a shower or just rub the folds between your chins, you MURDER some poor colony forming unit of staphylococcus aureus. When you get sick you take antibiotics that KILL these culturally diverse microbiota, even the good bacteria living in your gut to help digest the other death you stick down your throat. WHAT ABOUT LACTOBACILLUS?!! Just kys so the microbiotes may feast on your carbon chains and nitrates, then you'll at least be useful for once in your existence

Who knew Gummy Bears were so metal?

Man what the fuck, it's not even sunrise yet you faggot. God damned. Shit disturbed me to my core. I'm getting off now; so, thanks?

Tell us what makes you so alpha tell us how good you health is and what you eat ?

That's precicelly why I eat gelatin...

you do realise french fries are
>vegan

well at least we use all the corpse

pure white and deadly
fat good
sugar bad

If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.
Checkmate atheists

Every time (which is two separate words) you consume a plant you're eating antibiotics, pesticides, steroids and hormones.

This naive and barely literate quote misses the word artificial.

I've known this since 5th grade so

Veganism is not only about animal liberation it is also a healthy lifestyle does that look healthy to you ?

So why did you not tell people who eats the shit ?

Citric ACID. Oh my God. I ate an orange once... I died soon afterwards.

Why are all these images made by people with zero scientific education?

u ok?

More to life than science try looking deep into nature

That looks AWESOME!

while a mixed diet is preferable, an all mead diet would destroy you where as a vegetarien diet would just turn you into a weak bitch
so, id just not play your game and have a nice steak with broccoli and asparagus

> I revel in my own ignorance and pretend its a virtue

The problem with this position is that people like you abuse science to try to make a point then disavow it when you're called out. That's transparent hypocrisy.

Oh man I could go for some yummy gummies right now. I'll buy some when I go out later today

that looks comfy af

I'll have a little fire-grilled death with steak sauce and some roasted life on the side please.

You know nothing nor does science

+1

i found swirly things! SCIENCE KNOWS NOTHING. you are retarded

Because the only people who buy into this shit are illiterate hippies.

Is this the best you can manage when it comes to trolling? These days children of 5 can troll better.

Ha ha ha just shows how very little you actually know

>Reap plants from its natural habitat
>It dies
>Life

Vegan logic

cool shapes prove nothing faggot

No it still shows that you do not know anything ha ha ha ha ha ha

Holy shit you should see a doctor. I mean, if assisted suicide was legal.

You should find a person with a gun and pay them to shoot you

We'll all die someday, so i meat i'll eat.

all my food including animal products are what americans would refer as organic, so nah

I don't enjoy seeing you wave your arms like an autist so fyi hydrogenated oil is incredibly bad for us. The process to make it is a complex whitewash for synthetic distillate oil.

Most people won't give a shit but if you go into a fancy homeopathic doctor/drug store you might see a handmade chart or watch a really old video about it.

It's like AIDS. We know gays caused it but the opinion isn't popular so, delicious fries.

I didn't mention hydrogenated oil. There are indeed concerns about it. Mixing that up with trying to scare people with the word acid, in a naturally occurring fruit acid, is the sign of a charlatan. Whom you're defending.

Gummies are not gelatin based, they are sugar based. Just look it up on how they are made.

I get that. But he was right. Not smart enough to articulate it. Credit where credit is due.

>sugar turns into bouncy gel or rock hard depending only on how you cook it

Idiot

dumbass

Autism is a meme

Looks like the same symptoms as breathing has.

Maybe I should try vegan

Depression is a meme

OP is a limp wristed faggot but YOU are a dumbass