Hey

Hey.

It's 5AM, the sun doesn't come up for another two and a half hours. I work at a golf course that has huge amounts of woods surrounding the place and between a few holes.

I am being spooked to my core.
I've been reading nonstop skinwalker, mimic, paranormal ghost stories and I can't see ANYTHING since this crazy fog settled in these past two days.
I regretfully volunteered to go trim some palm trees at the edge of a green and now I am too scared to leave my cart.
I keep seeing the reflection of light in eyes and hearing animals shaking tree limbs all while soft rain falls on hard dead palm leaves.
I'm just the right age for schizophrenia and I SWEAR I keep hearing footsteps walking in between the rain drops but then disappearing.

I'm not scared of animals, I'd just kill them... it's what not animals that has me packing fudge.
Pic related. It's how far I can see in front of me.

you need to get out of there man it is coming for you

I feel like a clutz. ITT things to do that make you feel less scared?

Faggot.

funny last words you chose

wonder if police will be next person to read this post, on a dead guys phone

cmon back dead guy, were u go

if quad 6666s, dead golf man is in satan's grasp

aw you got off easy this time

You can shoot whatever is following you.

what do you suggest that is reasonable?

i only tell you once. don't fuck me. don't you ever try to fuck me.

You paint a great picture op.
But nah, don't worry, you'll be fine. Just a good, healthy imagination.

all monsters are men, you fucking retard. Do you get spooked when a mirror breaks, too? Grow a fucking pair

The dubs make it too real.

you're AT work? i would think that there's not much to rob there and if so, they wouldn't be deadly robbers and i doubt someone would target golf course employees as a serial killer. i'd enjoy the atmosphere if you can keep warm.

I use to work at a golf course like ten yrs ago. If it was not for that job, I would of still a fat as fuck cunt (Started the job weighing 320ish, dropped down to 200 over a few yrs, started lifting, cutting, bulking, cutting, etc)

Get a good headlamp, some thing with good throw and flood, a shit load of lumens. Specially if you reset the cup on the greens, pulling up allows you to see the whole area better. Same time having your sun in a can is great, you can see the woods really well and blind the shit looking back at you.

I also just carried a gun, mostly cause of wild life (Was not rare for asshole coyote to come at you, we also had black bear and some times niggers)

Also it's pretty common for homeless to set up small camps in the forest areas on a course, specially seeing as after hours it's east to get to camp.

Never knew any of that. Interesting.

Dude are you KIDDING me? I personally love the fog, but there's been a pair of eyes unfearfully stalking me this entire thread. Just moving to blink they have been sizing me up. Like a dead glare all while when I look around it's nothing but a void almost. No sky. No stars. Just the grey fabric of mist choking me.
I cannot find this horror movie aesthetic enjoyable.

Later in the day, once it become light out and you're out maintaining the ground, step into the forest area and look area. Besides finding any homeless set ups, it also allows you to find animal tracks, which gives you more knowledge on what's cracking that twig at 4am.

Aye I work at a golf course too, but we don't have to come in until 6:30. Sorry m8. I took a picture last week of how dense the fog was even with the sun up.

I completely agree as my coworkers have told me the same thing, but I haven't been here long enough to pick up my supplies.
But I'm going for a flashlight instead. I don't want gnats forming a mosh next to my face.

Also this place is a gated community and only recently are the woods being torn down. I feel like some primordial evil has been pushed towards some unsuspecting wagecuck golf maintenance boy.

Be careful of gates, it does nothing but give a false sense of security. I'd personally go with both a headlamp and pocket light. Headlamp is good for when you're using both hands for trimming, or setting a new hole. Shit, even mowing it's nice to have a headlamp, cause most mowers (unless they're the big ass John deer tractor mowers) either have shit lighting or no lighting. When cutting the green, you need to see that edge so you can drop and raise your mower blades at the appropriate time, so not to fuck the collar. If you're driving and you got gloves on, it's nice to be able to just flip on your headlamp, instead of dig through a pocket, use your hand light and then have to put it back.

Add to this, go to one of the traps, get yourself some pocket sand.

Thanks for the advice senpai. B- )

Kek my dude.

If you’re a freethinker you would apply common sense that monsters don’t exist u lil pussy faggot

>freethinker
>believing monsters don't exist because people tell me they don't and because I haven't ever seen any
If you're a freethinker you understand how feasible the existence of many things is.

>Monsters don't exist
Clearly you've never been to detroit.

We all know pocket sand can be devastating as is, what they forget to tell you is if you get pocket sand from a sand trap, use said sand while still on the golf course grounds, you actually get a x4 crit boost to your attack, damage is also increase by 2.5x

Mfw my race trait of being stock white boosts my critical damage and stacks multiplicitively with my homefield advantage buff.

Be careful using pocket sand against a mudslime, those sandnigs have nature resistance against that.

Man, I miss playing racists End

DnD*