So, what exactly is your problem with black people?

So, what exactly is your problem with black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TtLSYbFGUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't have a problem with black people. i have a problem with niggers.

same thing

i have a problem with people in general

youtube.com/watch?v=6TtLSYbFGUQ

Can we all just realize that there are people out there who take the time to draw shit like this? Just why?

>Captcha: NGRO

1. Violent crime rates

Basically the only answer this thread needs

A black person stole my car.

Remember when you could laugh at stereotypes? This guy would be in every mainstream media headline today.

Fuck this gay Earth

They don't belong here and they don't want to belong here, but they stay for free shit.

Useless annoying beggars.

/thread

don't know ask the artist. double deck is the name, hope you speak jap.

They’re trying to invade the white woman

Truth! Nothing more needs to be said

Someone who grew up in a town of 10k here. It was all niggers and white trash. Hating them is easy and thinking stereotypes are racist are ignorance at its finest. The people who spout on about "RACISM" are celebrities and privileged pricks who've never lived near them.

>Worked at Krogers and the first of the month, they would fill their carts up with shit it would take me months to afford. They would also line up at the meat department to get free slabs of ribs and you better hope to God that their cards don't run out or you'll have to deal with some angry she-boon screaming at you followed by her 6 little turds.
>They're entitled because politicians pander to them and give them free shit. They don't respect anything because they don't have to work for it.
>They're not properly raised or taught values from a young age. She-boons have them for the benefits and let them run around to figure shit out on their own (in turn, they just meet other hood rats and the cycle keeps going).

A few things, if I am honest
>sense of entitlement without effort or talent
>loud
>aggressive
>violent
>unintelligent
>women more apelike than pretty

They killed our local nightlife.

>Be at bar, college girls
>$2 cover charge to keep niggers out
>Some stupid law prohibits a cover charge a couple of hours before the bar is closing so the cover charge goes away at midnight
>At midnight, they pour in like an invasion
>Don't order anything, start fights, harass patrons and are loud as fuck
>College girls and patrons stop coming out
>The once best bar in town is now dead, even on weekends
>Since they killed that place off, now they just order cheap 40s from gas stations, hang outside businesses and harass people for money

Niggers

I'll give you the L list

Loud
Loiter
Loogie
Lazy
Litter

the problem is that people think that there is a problem. people think there is one so there is one for no reason.

The world is getting browner. Deal with it.

- Chelsea Handler, 2017

>> Mein gets

Like I said, ignorant celebrities who can call people racists from their mansions who are far away from the people we call niggers.

I love this.
Leftists have two moves: white people need to accept that they're being replaced, and white people are paranoid to think they are being replaced.

Is that a metaphor for shittier

Who knows? She's dated enough black guys to have seen more black dick than a county jail toilet. All she did was brag about fucking black guys on her stupid show, I forget what it was called.

It's hilarious that the left looks to her as a role model. I can't imagine how many abortions she's had.

Trip dubs self check. So much get

Praise Kek!

The left is pro-abortion and being as slutty as humanly possible though.

I finally found a marryable Aryan woman, and she wants 4 kids. I'm so going to try to make that happen. Life choices kids.

True. And the more blacks she's fucked, the more street cred she got with the media who covered her. In every way she embraced everything sick and degenerate, she won more media adoration.

> be me, be oldfag
> be young, remeber Lyndon Johnson and Great Society social programs
> be today, 50 years later
> niggers still niggers

What constitutes a nigger? How does it different from a black person?

same thing that differentiates white trash from whites.

A black person is someone who acts like the rest of us. I.e. takes his kids to school, goes to work pays his taxes, ect... A nigger is someone of any color that is a hood rat, gang banger, poser, anyone that chimps out whenever another nigger gets shot by cops, anyone that sells or does crack, anyone that wears jordans, anyone that drops out of high school, or could even be someone collects welfare, ditches their kids, yadda yadda...

Pretty straight forward bruv

They smell bad

Black coworkers and store employees are usually alright. Most places do criminal background checks, and it's a "structured environment" with certain standards of behavior. Out on the street is something else altogether. It's like Escape from New York without Kurt Russell.

Avg IQ is too low to live in a modern civilization