New trap thread

New trap thread

moar

plox?

Thats the only one i got from an old thread

I have had it with these motherfucking trap threads on this motherfucking Sup Forumslane

I wish I could be a trap

gay

need more soft pale traps

hot

Who is this?

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Wish I knew

Hi

hi slut

Hi, how did you knew I like being called that?

just a hunch

That's not a flattering angle, do something else

more?

wow, nice shot

a few
cdcutiepie, you can probably find a ton of his pics around still

you're a mentally ill man posting photos of himself on Sup Forums

Wanna see moar?

such pretty titties aww...really whoremoans are a blessing

awesome sight, just wanna roll all over that

yea what kind of chair is that

show me that slutty body

And?

tumblr?

???

;)

I haven't made one yet

How bouncy is your bed???

you should, I'll send you a treat

whoops didn't mean to tag

I'd love to lick that clitty

Not that much but it creeks nicely ;)

spread your ass

Moar

A question:

Traps fucking actual females.

Is there some sort of search term / name / genre or other way of finding this?

I think I like seeing it.

Did not consider that someone would be interested... don't even have a girly name to be called...yet. Any ideas anons?

Asian traps where

daddy's cumbucket

ahhhh so some resistance will be met, nice, and so is that yummy

moar!

Which you like more?

cute

Not that flattering... someone should spread it for me.

on your knees and spread'em slut

and leave you gaping

Did anyone ever find sauce on this qt

So far I have tasted only my own load (blush)

This is the best trap angle ever. Got Kik?

How did you taste?
How many times?

That's a dick

You should do something about that. I've sucked cock many times and there's nothing quite like that moment where he grabs a fistful of your hair and unloads his cum into your mouth.

I am not dressed right now. :(
That would be nice.

Also picture taken in a change boot buy my first heels... I would love to give a Bj in a boot

sounds like you haven't earned the title slut then

I just want Remi to come back, lads. Too bad she has to get spooked all the time

Hello everyone

thread is basically dead now

We have to force this trapscum to demand their own board. Their threads here have to be destroyed. They have been identified as highly cancerous to Sup Forums.

- spam them with scat, gore, spiderman etc. this helps to get the image count up, even if they hide your posts;
- check dubs or trips;
- when they ask for sauce, just give them a guys name;
- quote as many posts in the thread as possible when spamming it with the above mentioned, this serves many purposes. It destroys any conversations they are having and forces them to view your vile pictures. It's also funny to see the thread get unmanageable for the fags, they 're usually easily trolled and start whining real quickly;
- sage the thread so it isn't bumped and announce you are sagebombing it.

If all of us do this regularly they will demand a board for themselves soon, or redirect them here:

newfapchan

Let them know they are lower than furries and bronies and that they are not accepted or wanted here. It's always the same with them: „Hurr Durr, you're probably gay yourself, you're in denial“. Quit projecting you worthless retards!

It's important to establish a board culture where it is normal and expected that trap threads will be spammed. They just don't get to enjoy as many pictures as other threads.

Would love to :/
Not yet I am gonna make tmblr first probably
I have grown used to it by now almost every time nowdays... but I am starting to want a facial.

Also this last picture I have I an quite new on the sceen... will be back sooner or later with new stuff seeing you like it.

you nasty subhuman piece of shit, kill yourself