Should I red pill my gf? She has borderline personality disorder, went to gender studies and is in the far left...

Should I red pill my gf? She has borderline personality disorder, went to gender studies and is in the far left. But she usually listens to me and likes me so much that she doesn't even argue much either.

Doesn't work on women

Redpill me rn bring it I am willing to evaluate your world view hit me up yo

she knows more then you now bro. She obviously met someone going to those classes and now you being fucked cause you feel in control but in reality you are being cucked cause girls only start agreeing with your shit when they start fucking someone else and are ready to leave you. There's your red pill motherfucker. How does it taste?

>red pill her
>went to gender studies

OP it's already too late

MAGA

But there has to be some kind of way. I dont want to date someone who hangs out with a bunch of cuck men and gay boys with sexually frustrated fat women and I really dont want to break up with her.

She dropped out of college...

Islam is a social construct.

You actually have autism

lmao

No shame in that, college is tough.

elaborate

It says that you can have 11 virgins if you kill heretics in the name of Islam. Who made the quran? Obama? No a society did.

youre embarrassing yourself in front of her, and she doesnt bring it up because of her low self esteem

she will outgrow you, you will get triggered and keep posting more poor wittle me im so smart posts on the internet

lol, have a good life

My point is that I don't want her to turn out to be some type of triggered SJW or something because that would just be horrible for both me and my family, especially for my conservative cousin.

Who said I was triggered? Lol I'm just wondering how to red pill her without fucking anything up.

So your response is to become a triggered wittle pseudo-intellectual edgelord? Buddy, I don't reckon you've thought this through. In fact I don't reckon you are capable of any real introspection.

found the roastie

Realize that your thoughts and opinions mean nothing and are of no value, and you have as much chance as being correct about what 'truth' is as she does.

Listen, I know it must be frustrating for you to not have a good piece of ass without being some fat chicks bitch but I really don't want to turn out like you. Sorry but I'd rather fuck something with a brain.

Pray tell, Red pill me. I'm a single-minded dingbat who don't know anything about science or philosophy.

red pill me. Tell me what reality is.

the problem here is obvious. You're probably just a misinformed wannabe.

If you can't make your own arguments you're a dumbass and should read more books.

This enlightenment you seem so keen on thinking you have attained is but a pipe dream for the moment, trying to convince others about it would end ridiculously bad for you.

You're worrying more about what your family thinks than your girlfriend?

I think you need a redpill, dude.

Trust me, it's not worth it to be a cuck.

Red pill is a term used by stupid people to virtue signal their simplicity to other simpletons. This is the reason why you would never debate an academic, and why you only feel safe shitting your views out so loudly on an anonymous message board. You are an intellectual coward, and on some level you know that.

OP, this here's a redpilled user. Watch carefully, you might learn something.

Wannabe what exactly?

Lol what. I mean just ignore the stupid shit the dumb bitch says, why she gotta agree with you to take your dick?

Also, you see how fucked her worldview is, but just assume yours is completely find and should be given to others. Lose the ego. We are all ants. All of us.

lol, whatever you say

No I'm worried that she'd cause a fight between them with some SJW propaganda or some shit.

Heavens not propaganda from the DREADED SJWS!! You have nothing to worry about, you are so clever and informed you could easily destroy sjw arguments, right?

>Red pill is a term used by stupid people to virtue signal their simplicity to other simpletons. This is the reason why you would never debate an academic, and why you only feel safe shitting your views out so loudly on an anonymous message board. You are an intellectual coward, and on some level you know that.

>someone unironically wrote this

/thread

The person isn't wrong, using words that have more of a conceptual meaning than a semantic one is pussy shit.

That's the whole point. It's not worth it. Value is intrinsic, not concrete. We made it up. Like, half of what humanity is, is the abstract, it's shit that doesn't exist in reality as an object in space.

Yet we're so concerned with what's real and what's not, with emphasis on correction over an answer.

No, user has a point. Thoughts and feelings are meaningless, except to maybe you and only you. Your thoughts, your feelings, your emotions.
Not anyone elses problem.

I can make my own arguments for sure, however I don't want her to turn feminist.

Wannabe intellectual you fucking moron.

Yes because you see unlike things like feminism, red-pillers are well respected in the academic and intellectual communiahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O seriously cant believe you wrote that (yes I can)

>why she gotta agree with you to take your dick?
because Im the only dick she'll get who treats her right duh

She sounds more woke than you and will soon realize just how useless you are to educated people.

kek

No shit sherlock. Anyone with half a brain is

I'm guessing samefag? Either way how is he right?

Treating her right is taking her aside and saying 'everything you believe is wrong and you're stupid' because you believe in something very slightly different, that's also wrong and stupid?

Yes because feminism is a disease which infects people, and not a basic idea of equality which is only misunderstood and misrepresented by the uneducated and willfully idiotic.

Then what should I do? Kill myself?

checked

Checked

How am I a wannabe intellectual exactly? By not liking people who cry about white cis males?

Not samefag but I just mean it is cowardice to use terms as vague as redpill rather than dealing with the actual details. He said he wants to red pill her but hasn't mentioned a single statistic, study, survey, anything. He is using the smokescreen of a vague catchall like redpill to hide ignorance of the nuance.

what the hell are you asking b for? dont you have your own opinions?

What are you? In your teens? You know nothing about the truth, mate.

Learn to let go. Stop assuming you're right. Enjoy the ride rather than try to steer.

Checked, but what a fucking waste.

Are you a living meme?

Trollop sexts
Pledge crowned

You lost me at redpill, fag. No-one with two fucking smarts to rub together uses that phrase, mate.

'Why is this social animal seeking support from other social animals? He must not have his own opinions.'

RETARD ALERT.

How so?

Which is why red pillers are so respected in the academic and intellectual communiahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because what you cry about is not only correct, it is very simple to understand. The term red pill is used by people who like to think they are enlightened. You aren't. You're simple, and everybody of merit and worth is both laughing and cringing at you.
Alright im tired of doing capcha, im out

So white cis males are demons then? Is that right or wrong?

Okay so then what the fuck are feminists saying when they say feminism is equality for both genders?

Equality isn't the issue.
Lack of knowledge and equity is.

FAILGET IS FAIL

Lol. 'I'VE FOUND ONE POINT PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE WITH THAT MAKES ME SMARTER THAN THEM'

You don't get it, its not about this small ball horseshit where you try and list her worse opinions which she obviously is using as a defense mechanism rather than hate speech if she is DATING A WHITE MALE.

You've pointed out a hole in their boat while ignoring yours is on fire.

Spotted the retard

Oh wow. she gon turn into a feminist like wolfman, tits turning into sags, bra burning away, sweet face turn to sour demeanour, her love of cock becoming a hatred for men.

You're in no condition to be redpilling anyone.

You are a low self esteem loser.
Get a real woman.
Faggit

I haven't even needed to show a study or statistic yet because she has only agrees with me but I dont think it changes her beliefs. I think she might be passive aggressive or something.

ignorance has other hidden costs. It is unethical to hide the nature of reality from others because it means you're denying them true agency.

I do but that's the problem she's passive aggressive I think.

Way to completely misunderstand basic written word.

Keep telling us how your girlfriend needs to rely on you for intellectual capacity zzzzz.

It's that you still pat yourself on the arse from teachers in primary school who told you what a genius you were, what a mature young man you are. You groom yourself that you're some fucking pillar of perception, when you're just a know-nothing, blinked-into-existence-fumbling-for-meaning jerk-off like me and every other asshole on this god damn planet! Accept your reality, you're a fucking dweeb just like the rest of us.

XD

That would only make sense if you were sure everyone was wrong but you, taking a level of ego that invalidates you from being able to pick the 'true reality'

>The term red pill is used by people who like to think they are enlightened. You aren't.

/thread. Only pseudo-intelligent dipshits use that term.

Kill yourself, don't, be rich, be poor, do nothing, wake up and go about your life.

It's just a ride, man.

Yeah and what if she's blue pilled and turns into some monkey fucker?

Yeah, generally self-important uppity red pills are validation-seeking, she tells you what you want to hear to shut you up.

You're her girlfriend.

did I say anything about subjective matters? I said don't hide how things really are from people. Not "lay some autistic opinions" on them.

>he actually believes that redpillers and SJWs are not the same extreme of the authoritarian-libertarian spectrum
oh man
also, sorry, sexts, go fuck yourself

Ay

stop fucking around
get the fuck over yourselves
take the red-and-yellow pill

'Her world view is wrong and mine is right'
'Are cis white men demons???'
'Black people are monkeys'

And there it is, you're just as retarded as she probably is, not that we didn't all already know that.

She's thicc. I'd show nudes but y'all faggots would probably cry and call it sexual harassment if I did.

I've essentially red pilled my wife who is a sociology lecturer and a member of the feminist research network

it hasn't really help. now she's as disillusioned as me.

if your gf has sex and you like having sex with her, just do that instead

what you call reality others call autistic opinions and visa versa

No she doesn't. You're not listening. I said she just agrees with me when she simply believes otherwise. I think she just loves me to the point that she'll just agree with anything I say but still

/thred

OP's just another loser, go back to fapping everyone.

if someone says yes to your face and no behind your back they are saying the yes to shut you up you tard

This user is right. The red pill fundamentally cannot work on women because their opinions are molded by the last convincing thing they hear about something far more than whether or not what they already understood about it is a robust idea or is backed by solid enough evidence. For example, any woman can be made to believe the Earth is flat if enough people she *trusts* tell her so. Trust being the operative term far more so than evidence.

>inb4 #nawalt

Everyone, regardless of gender is on a gradient about this. It just so happens that women are typically far, far higher on it than men are (for biological reasons).

nah, dude. You're a rambling moron to her. She just agrees with you because it's easier for her.

Hahahahaha. She has borderline personality disorder she's fucking obsessed with me

probably morbidly obese trying to pass as thicc

Persons aren't passive-aggressive, this is an adjective that applies to syntax. If people are aggressive when replying to you, consider a flaw in your communication behavior. Assuming that she'll be wrong can show and makes you condescending. I'd reply aggressively to condescending people that are dumb as a bag of hammers and there would be nothing wrong with that.

???
Facts are facts. I never made a claim about anything but facts. Of course it is more complicated if they aren't concrete facts.
Go to bed or something sheesh.

>Red pill is a term used by stupid people to virtue signal their simplicity to other simpletons. This is the reason why you would never debate an academic, and why you only feel safe shitting your views out so loudly on an anonymous message board. You are an intellectual coward, and on some level you know that.
projecting much?

She can be obsessed with you and want you to shut the fuck up at the same time, wtf, is this your first relationship?