Guy chooses to kill himself

>Guy chooses to kill himself
>Someone other than himself is to blame for his death

Please explain this.

some homeless drug crazed hippies kill sharon tate and others. a retard who'd spent half his life in prison and had no education told them to do it and was to blame for the deaths.

please explain this.

She/He was too cute to be allowed in the real world.

That's human nature friend.

she made him do it when he didn't want to.

Does this girl have any revealing pics? Any that shows off her legs/arms? I want her to mount me and choke me.

>Manipulative psycho continuously tells mental patient to kill himself
>Infatuated white knight defends her

Please explain this.

She didn't make him do anything, she wasn't even there.

through text message, they were communicating at the time.

Telling someone to commit a crime is a crime. Suicide is not a crime. Also in that case, someone would be dying who didn't want to die, in this, the guy wanted to die and did everything to make sure he did, so there was no victim.

I am fascinated by how much money and time America spends on court cases. There's so many technicalities that go into this stuff.

You can't make someone do something by sending them text messages. He chose to do it.

How was she manipulative, he had been telling her he wanted to kill himself for months. If anything, she was manipulated by him into finally agreeing that he should do it.

He left the car, and got back because of her urging. She is manipulative and stupid and wanted this to occur to gain social status. You are a pathetic cuck

yeah you can, they call it manipulation.

>Suicide is not a crime.
Technicality, but it actually is.

At any rate, putting pressure on a psychologically vulnerable person leaves one as culpable as any instance of criminal negligence. If not for her influence, knowing it would lead to his death, he would not be dead.

Fuck off you white knight cuck, if it was a guy who convinced another guy to do it and went to jail for it you wouldn't give a flying fuck but since some vagina you would have never gotten your fat greasy sausage fingers on anyway went instead you're ready to jump in to her defence

He got back in because he chose to get back in. She never made him do anything and how was she manipulative.

How is just telling someone to do something, manipulation? Especially if that something is something they told you they wanted to do for months.

No it's not suicide is not a crime anywhere in the US. He would not be dead had he not chosen to kill himself and that's it. His death is only his own fault.

Situation would be the same no matter the genders.

Whiteknighting a manipulative psycho who will never look at them twice.

Stay classy newfags.

Tbf can't have people going around convincing people to kill themselves.
Give her 60 hours community service.

Checked and victim culture AKA: faggot pieces of shit.

There's a reason you don't understand.

Learn you a book, nigger.

How was she manipulative.

Tell me this, if someone convinced a child to kill themself, would you hold them responsible? There's a psychological vulnerability involved that is at least somewhat analogous.

You're retarded.

What?

Stop your bullshit captain save a hoe

kys

let me know if you actually do it

He was not a child, she was the child, he was a grown man. And had been telling her he wanted to kill himself.

came here to post this

>so much twisting

Keep whiteknighting bro, it will get you laid one of these days, i'm sure ;)

What bullshit.

>analogous
Fucking read, you retard.

What twisting.

This.

Read the texts where she tell him that no one will miss him not even his family

Stupid analogy. Its the reverse of that analogy. A child telling an adult to do something.

I think she said they'll be sad for a while but they'll eventually get over it.

guy "chooses" to vote for a complete con man and thief because he is told lies which he believes by russians collaborating with the fraudster.

is this a valid choice? is he responsible for the clusterfuck that happens after the election when the incompetent narcissist wins?

The analogy is the psychology of a child to the psychology of someone depressed to the point of suicidal.

Please do not participate in any more debates until you grasp the basics of reading comprehension and critical thinking with which to understand and evaluate others' arguments.

Simple:

She encouraged someone she knew very personally, whom she knew was already suicidal, to kill himself and he did.

>but he killed himself not her
>he could have killed himself a week before or after without her encouragement

True, personally I think he was weak for killing himself full stop, but she did knowingly encourage him to kill himself when she knew he was mentally unstable. She knew what she was doing, she only admitted she did it because she felt guilty she'd caused it.

>but he choose to do it

Yes, but with her encouragement. She done goofed, at least she owned up to it.

Sh legit mad him do it dude

>I'd still be posting if a guy went to jail for it
Just stop you beta faggot

How is being lied to and tricked into something, anything like this, where the guy knew exactly what he was doing and what would happen if he did, and chose to do it because he wanted to.

kara should be alowed to murder ppl tbh

"Get back in the fucking car"

Suicude actually is a crime and you can be criminally charged for it if S8n doesn’t take ya.

Your analogy was retarded and so are you. You should probably stop trying to use analogies and just focus on the reality of what happened.

No it's not I already posted the picture showing it's not,

This guy can’t get nudes. Kek.

Did you bother to read the texts?

So then, his death is completely his fault since he's the one who made everything happen that caused his death, and she is not to blame in any way.

Maybe I would.

Yes I read all the texts.

>knew he was suicidal
>encouraged him to off himself

Had she not wanted to be involved (or end up turning herself in because of her guilt) then she should have simply said "Don't do it" or blocked his number, rung the police and let them know she was taking no part in his suicide attempt.

What

So you don't know what manipulation is then?

Again, please return to school.

This guy either somehow enjoys repeating the same thing over and over without actually considering what other say or is legitimately retarded. Either way, you all need to stop replying to him.

Let it die.

“You can’t make someone do anything through text”
You know that’s how most nudes are exchanged, right?

>virgin spotted

No you wouldn't faggot for you it's all about M'lady

I agree with this user. Let’s ignore him until us not encouraging his bs drives him to kill himself.

She didn't turn herself in. In your other post you also said she admitted to what she did. You must not even know the story. Anyway she did tell him don't do it for some months but eventually he convinced her his death was for the best so she started telling him to do it. Either way though, his death was only his fault and he caused it, so she's not to blame.

Yes I do know, that's how I know there was no manipulation involved. Except him manipulating her into agreeing with him that he should kill himself, since at first she was against it. But since he always wanted to kill himself, and she just told him to go ahead, there was no manipulation on her part.

Been done with school for a long time.

You don't make someone send you a nude when you text them asking for one. They choose to do it or not. Just like this case

Read the case a few months ago, I heard she came forward, if she didn't it simply swaps to 'she's just sad she got caught'

and sure just cause you try before, doesn't mean that excuses encouraging it later on.

>block number
>ring police and inform them of his suicidal tendencies
>let them know you refuse to be involved, don't want to see him hurt but cannot have him in your life anymore

Simple.

And you didn't learn anything from it, hence your need to return.

I probably would.

>he's responsible for his actions
>he manipulated her
>she's not responsible for her actions

So the mentally ill suicidal guy was able to manipulate the normal teenage girl who could have very easily rung the police to let them know what he was doing and that she didn't want to be involved with him anymore.

Logic.

random user here can you give me a link or something to all the texts? Google wont find anything for me

Yea that's what she should have done if she wanted to make sure she wasn't seen as being involved, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that his death was completely his own fault.

Nope

then you're using google wrong

>Karla boyfriend suicide texts

I learned enough to know bad analogies.

Look overall we're not going to agree here. She was dumb enough to encourage him to do it when she knew he was suicidal and he did. Silly mistake on her part, a lesson learnt for the rest of the world to use common sense next time.

>blame
They're both to blame, not just her. How are you not getting this? Suicide is considered, by our local governing bodies, to be wholly negative. No one involved in a suicide, either directly or tangentially, is doing anyone else any favors and that is why the survivors are generally punished or forced into rehabilitation, for the good of those uninvolved..

You're fucking retarded. If you need help on why we respect the local governing bodies, it's because they are the local monopoly of physical force (a sudden application of which is the most common external mortal event). It is to our continued benefit to avoid retribution.

>inb4 aversion to pain is the only thing that keeps us from devolving into savages
That, and some of us actually agree with the governing body's reasoning.

now with a name i found it.
Thank you kind user

vagina

I never said she's not responsible for her actions. I said he manipulated her. Also I don't know how "normal" she was she was taking psych pills and had a been to a mental hospital, and was trying to get the suicidal guy to go the same guy she went to get help, before she eventually just started agreeing with him, due to his manipulation, that he should die. But both of them are responsible for their actions. But she didn't do anything with her actions, just him in killing himself.

>grasp the basics of reading comprehension and critical thinking with which to understand and evaluate others' arguments

name's already there with OP's image

No way to know.

Yeesh if only teens would think slightly ahead and actually talk to adult rather than encourage each other to kill themselves. Oh well she can be a lesson of common sense for everyone else.

>Suicide is not a crime.
>murder isn't a crime.
>MURDER
>kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

would you rather get justice by mob?
What shit 3rd world country do you fucking live in?

She was dumb since it turned out with her getting in trouble. But that has nothing to do with the point that his death is entirely his fault and she broke no laws.

oh right totaly forgot about reverse search my bad

Yeah she did, and she's going to jail. Hopefully someone in her situation will think more clearly than her

>They're both to blame,

No, only he's to blame. Had he chosen not to do it, he would be alive. She had no say. His death is entirely his fault, just like if he had chosen not to do it, him living would be his fault.

Oh my fuck. You actually believe that google is a valid source for anything? Have you ever looked at what websites it uses for its quick responses? They're invariably random garbage.

Your bad analogies are just retarded. They don't require "critical thinking".

did you see how agressive she got in the texts tho? Thats not just saying yeah do it if you want" she urged him to do it, she is 100% to blame

That has nothing to do with anything. But adults already knew about the twos problems. Like I said she had been to a mental hospital, and the guy had seen counselors and tried to kill himself multiple times before.

Yes I can

Yes suicide is not a crime. And suicide is not murder.