ITT worst things you ever said to your girlfriend

ITT worst things you ever said to your girlfriend

>If you weren't so ugly you would have left me for somebody else

Girlfriend, that's a good joke.

I implied to my ex gf that i thought she was fat/ugly.

>it's not my fault your dad died on you

>you'd be more appealing with a dick

"Why do you stop sucking my dick when your mouth is tired and not when I cum? My ex did that same thing"

>I just came out, didn't even think how hurtful it would be from her point of view, she made sure I knew how little she appreciated it though hehe

*It just came out

"Why the fuck would I leave my wife of 16years for a 19yld secretary who is going to get retrenched in three weeks?"

>You have a fucking horrible tooth to gum ratio
I thought it was just a soft insult in the middle of a fight, she started fucking crying, stupid mouth bitch

you make out like your some artist with a tortured soul but you're actually just a lazy, uncreative girl with a drug habit.

yeah she left for rehab a few days later and we haven't spoken since.

>Any guy who would fuck you is obviously too lazy to jerk off.

“It’s an average sized dick but I’ve definitely seen way bigger.”
Said this to my husband completely kidding and he yelled
WELL GO MARRY THOSE HUGE COCKS.

Still laugh about it.

I've made her feel obligated to change, destroying her self esteem.

This has happened because:
a) I'm not man enough to leave her or accept her
b) I'm a huge faggot (reinterpretation of a) ).

Thing is, I can't help it happening over and over again

I can tell just by those characteristics that
A.daddy didn't pay her enough attention growing up
B. She was an annoying cunt who thought she was a pro photographer because she owned a nikon

A. Opposite. Her dad gave her all the attention in the world and bought into her narcissism.

B. She was a singer not a photographer. She was actually quite good at singing, she just never came up with anything original. Typical girl with acoustic guitar who idolized amy winehouse.

"I'd rather see you dead in a plane crush than knowing that you cheated on me with that piece of shit"
She was preparing for a school trip, cried the whole weekend

>i wish you were a real girl

Eh I'm going to far reach here and pretend I was even close to being right.

So wait, too much fucking attention from daddy gives them fucking issues too, is there literally any fucking anything that doesn't give them issues?

So literally the Nikon 'pro photographer' of music lol

How's that you're so good at sucking?! Is it genetics?

Told my ex from along time ago the only reason I was with her was because I felt bad for her because her dad died and she struggled with emotional issues. Feel bad about it all the time. I was 16 at the time and she was 15. She's a dude now.

>Don't you feel sick about yourself? Why don't you do some exercise?

I said awful things like this for some time. I regret every word I said that was meant to be hurtful. I was 17 but still...

Does she have a full on faux cock or j
Is she just A girl who wears boys clothes

idk i've said some pretty fucked up shit but so has she.

she had a dude cheat on her with another dude and I brought that up in a fight once. "Probably why he went and fucked a dude"

Just a girl in boy clothes with short hair pretty much. She does the chest binding thing, but that's as far as she takes it as far as I know.

Eh she probably just needs a good length of rough cock to get her back to being a full girl

yeah i mean.. it's like she always got whatever she wanted. Her mom was a bag of dicks to her though.

Yeah she's basically the same.

the really annoying part was that behind her pretentious narcissism there was actually this side of her that was caring and genuinely loving. It came out for the first bit that we were together, but then as our relationship went on it disappeared completely.

*sigh* now im in feels mode.

>I don't care about most of the things you talk about

>TFW the honeymoon period will always die
Feels shitty now that I think about it too

I told my ex that I hoped somebody threw acid in her face while we were basically apart but still together and she had gone out with a guy she ended up leaving me for. Still feel bad because I treated her like shit leading up to it, and I don't blame her for wanting to leave me, plus it destroyed my chances of reconcilliation. First love is always the hardest I suppose....

I call my wife a pig everyday and she retaliates by calling me an ugly breeding boar. It's all in good fun though. We're not even morbidly obese. She's chubby and I'm muscular with a huge gut.

I said the same thing, OP. It was more about own insecurity but she didn't gaf and we broke up a few weeks later.

>your sister is hotter

Kek

Every straight dude ever.

>Fuck off back to China

I had sex with your cat and she loved it

Oh my fucking God that is fucking hilarious hahahahaha

"Quit piping up shuga tits last week you were accusing me of fucking your cousin now you're sucking my cock I own you."

She dumped me two days later

>>it's not my fault your dad died on you
I felt like doing this when she dumped me and said that if her sad was alive he would've never let me be with her. Went beta mode of course

I’m broke

lold

My last gf had one arm and I remember saying some stupid shit to her on accident along the lines of "can you give me a hand?" which I regretted immediately. She faked being upset and made me feel bad, we had a laugh afterwards.

Actually feel pretty guilty about the break up of gf I had in college. She started doing cocaine and was on adderall nightly for school. Pretty much doing cocaine 4-5 times a week. Told her she needs to stop. She says she will. Proceeds to continue doing coke even more and lies about it to me.

Basically wasn't going to put up with a druggie gf. Broke up with her and she tried to guilt me real hard and cried her soul out but I wasn't having any of it. So to get her on board with the break up , pretty much told her she's gonna become a junkie dumb bitch like her mother if she keeps this shit up. (Her mother was a heroin addict who died of an overdose when she was in her teens).

Even though it was somewhat of a reality check for her, feel like I didn't need to say something so mean like that to her considering not like she can help that her mother was a heroin junkie.

We were just hanging out. She was laying on the bed drawing and I was picking music off my phone to play, and we were just chatting about shit.

I had very recently met her mother. i told her that I can understand why she's so hot now. That her mother is a fox. That she's really attractive and I get it it must be genes. That her mother...etc.

I don't know why. It just kept coming out. I even got hot under the collar because her mom is hot af.

Still together, engaged actually, but she doesn't like leaving me alone with her mom.