Brazilian Portuguese > European Portuguese > Romanian > European Spanish > Italian > Canadian French > Latin-American...

Brazilian Portuguese > European Portuguese > Romanian > European Spanish > Italian > Canadian French > Latin-American Spanish > European French

>Brazilian Portguese
>just Pardos with white skin
really make you think.

t.fr*nch

>tfw no brazilian gf

>blonde brazilian

fake

i agree with this completely

t. Brazilian American

Brazil is really our worst neighbor

eu sou um favelado e como sopa de macaco huehuehuehuehue

will you build the wall

>Brazil is really our worst neighbor
Man you really like losing war to germany don't you

Me > your friends >You
take a look at this chart

>Brazilian Portuguese > European Portuguese
Switch these around, but everything else is correct.

>being southern european

into the trash it goes

remove the dick of your mouth while you speak then

sopa de macaco = uma delicia

>>>

BUILDERS of civilization

barbarian snowniggers = btfo

Não precisas de ser bruto, amigo. O Português Brasileiro perde quando fala rápido e/ou alto. Os 'dji' e os "ajudá" e similares estragam-vos o rank.

Falásseis todos como o João Gilberto e seria diferente.

>European French
t. bastard

il napoletANO

Nah nigga you got it all wrong

European Portuguese > European Spanish > Italian > European French > | From here beyond is the retard zone | Romanian > Canadian French > Latin-American Spanish > Brazilian Portuguese

t. Josh Dubois

isto

based burger

Try and hold back a country that's much more advanced in military technology than you and is literally next to you...

Oh wait they lost to us too.

but all it needs to win a war against mexico is one russian

European Portuguese sounds horrible to be honest.

constans SH sounds, barely pronounced closed vowels, and nasal sounds everywhere

yes brazilians think the same but why you quoted me

>living in a country that didnt exist 500 years ago
might as well live in an irrelevant island "nation"

i m not replying because my mother won't die

no idea
a mistake

for me the people who think European Portuguese sounds better than the Brazilian one, are just exposing that opinion because they assume the European variety can only be better.

i think they same brother
come on give me a hug
i like the argentinian spanish aswell the way you guys say boludo or concha de tu madre is realy nice

Agreed, and I think Argentine spanish is the better sounding one, the one from Spain is full of lisps and irritating sounds.

I wonder if he has heard real canadian french. drive north of montreal for an hour and tell me its better than france.

O João Gilberto não fala com o sotaque de onde ele é. Acabou ficando uma aberração mistura de nordestino com carioca.

t. alguém da cidade onde ele nasceu

C'mon drunkie, say something funny in that weird spanish accent of yours.

Verdadeiro ou não, é um sotaque bonito.

Suponho que seja uma mistura da Bahia com Rio de Janeiro, ou estou errado?

European Portuguese > Macau Portuguese > African Portuguese > Brazilian Portuguese > Romanian > European French > European Italian > European Spanish > chicANO Spanish > African French > Quebeqois "french"