21 yrs old, got this body and still a virgin...

21 yrs old, got this body and still a virgin, i get a lot of bitches after me on instagram n shit but im very antisocial, i dont like being around people, just work study and workout, any tips on how to get quick pussy with no relationship shit ??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146525235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to level with you bro. Girls do not like guys who are overly ripped. Girls are very insecure and want someone who just looks normal. Trust me if you put on some body fat you will start getting laid

gainz is all i do bro, its gaining season now, im not even that cut homie, ill show you a pic from summer when i was cut, i cant get my fat up, its genetics, i tried, it impossible, my fat level is naturally low, super high metabolism, before i started dieting and exercising i still had low fat, andd no i think your wrong, ugly bitches are insecure, but the bitches that hit me up on ig bro, straight 10s

don't listen to that guy. thats a problem if you want a relationship. the problem for you is, thatt you are antisocial and most one nighters and things like that happen in a social setting (parties, clubs). The best place for you is prob "dating" sites. Bitches will be all over you, if you can string a few sentances together

wow you are beta!
if they are actually hitting you up on insta then tell them to come around for a "drink and catch up"
youll only get through 1 and a half drinks before your fucking so it wont fuck up your gains

real shit bro, thanks for the advice,

nigga they dont even live next to me, they all in different states in shit

and my t score is 1345dl, that was last year too, who you calling beta ?

>get quick pussy with no relationship shit
This is what differentiates blacks from niggers like you.

Come to terms with your homosexuality.

LARPer
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146525235/

Why a T test unless you had issues??

I had the same issue, well basically

Want a pro tip?
Do a nofap for 60 days, and after 3 days the fucking urge gets stronger than your anti social urge.

And then fuck some bitch so hard that even her mother gets pregnant.

this fucking retarded and a lame excuse for staying fat

yall niggas jealous cause you cant compete, white boi, that why ur women are after dis dick

You look like an old faggot

more-on, just fucking fly there. 100$ for a pu$$y?

hahaha yall jealous aff lmaooo, inferior low t betas

Fix your crippling social problems

Ignore that insecure little faggot. 10/10 womyn want a 10/10 man. Just go to a club or w/e or if bitches are hitting you up on instagram just casually offer them to come round your house to chill and watch a movie or shit everytime they say "oh I'm not doing anything rn" or "just bored watching TV" when you ask them what they're doing. If they say yes then 9 times outta 10 this will lead to sex.

loll what a lame joke

yeah i did no fap for 2 weeks and i got top from a shorty i knew from my class, we dont talk no more cuz the bitch got a baby daddy and i cucked him n shit

>got his body
>antisocial

only specific woman are really into that kind of body, most women just like the way you talk to them. You can have a body like that but if you are not a fun guy then you just as much could be a dick on a stick..

quick sex? go on tinder and look for older single women..

oh yeah, and dont post those gay body photo's, save them for later. You should be able to get her to come to you without even knowing ur buffed, then she will go crazy when she enters the door. Older women who are single are craving for dick because the somehow think the end of their life is incoming..

Fake and fuck off.

lets be honest folks, 99.9% of the time, women would prefer fit guys over average, its simple biology, fit is a sign of high testosterone and good health and yes bitches flirt with me on the daily, but i just want to fuck a bitch with my standards u feel me ?

your body is too droopy so you aint looking tough you flacid body shitter rofl

nigga thats gay af, why tf would i fake some shit like that ?

ill fuck ur bitch fuck u talking bout, now lets see what you look like lmaooo

What the fuck is wrong with you

yall acting like detectives n shit now tryna see if my shit is fake lmaooo sad af