So, how long till it's a legal crime to be a white straight male?

So, how long till it's a legal crime to be a white straight male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k?t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=GCP62ykgI9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say either 2019 or 2020

All my straight white friends are clamoring to prove how feminist their are. I have been told by multiple people that I am a pig because I'm not doing the same.

youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k?t=59
How can she slap?

As soon as they legalize crime.

you: "i am an alpha male"
also you: "i cry about getting slapped by girls"

lol Anita is a RadFem. LibFems believe that anal is the most inclusive form of intercourse.

Tf is a legal crime?

pic related, it's ok, chad didn't pick you.
welcome to the world of being a man, by being a fat woman

Try living in ontario

I'd imagine something immoral yet legal

Kind of like when your mother popped you out of her mudslide cunt

legal but immoral

upstate new york, holy shit the brain washing is bad

There is more than one type of crime. Learn to English better, dumbass.

Yes, right now being a straight white make is just a social crime, soon it will be a legal one.

fucking btfo'd
nice

Fucking cunt bitch. Guy sued the show and won.

MLK said not all laws are just. Some laws are just, some are unjust.
But I guess you're too much of a retard to know and understand these kinds of complicated convoluted unimaginable incomprehensible things.

You don't get laid much huh?

Feeling insecure ? Boy, you're lucky you were not born XX

I think it already is in Canada

When hillary wins and takes what bill did out on us all....

Yes it is, also hollywood...

所以,直到它的多久罪刑法定是白直男?

Fucking retarded tumblr faggots.
Get the fuck out.

I used to get laid all the time till one woman claimed I tried to rape has after we had consensual sex. Lucky for me, no one beloved her. Still, it was a scary time. I got a lawyer who told me if she went ahead with legal action, I would lose regardless of the facts. That's modern Justice for you.

Everyone to the rescue or the whore bitch now! Probably what the bitch needed lol.

fuck man, i feel bad for you but at least there are things to watch in front of the china theater or whatever.
there's just womanly cold shouldering and passive aggression for wrong think up here

In the future any woman can cry rape just to have someone beheaded, true story. #Islamontherise

It's already legal

California and NY are the two most influential states with the most liberal yuppies at movement. The 2 states are brain washing all 50.

"Legal crime" is an oxymoron. But while it is not a crime (yet) to be a straight white male, it is a socially unappeasing condition in many universities and in many "progressive" cities. It will likely get worse before it gets better.

>>I used to get laid all the time

No you didn’t.

>>got a lawyer who told me if she went ahead with legal action, I would lose regardless of the facts.

Yes, this is what lawyers tell stupid people to a) look heroic to them so they can charge whatever the duck they want and b) so their dipshit clients don’t get cocky and fuck up theirbown cases with dumb behavior.

At the same time, a bunch of states in flyover country where nobody but a smattering of inbred slack jaw’d yokels lives dictates the actual political culture of the country.

i live in switzerland and im seeing none of that weird shit

Feminists just can win with you retards.

You see the craziest bitches among us, like the girls that say "all heterosexual sex is rape," and this is how you react:
>look at these fucking stupid pig btiches! feminism is fucking crazy! reeeeeeeeee! fucking feminists! muh straight white maleness!

Then you see a feminist post totally reasonable shit that the majority of feminists would agree with like "men are rational, good beings capable of treating men and women equally. but some men aren't and we have to spread awareness and hope this changes." And yet, still you say stuff like:
>Fucking retarded tumblr faggots. Get the fuck out.

It's like you're being willfully blind to the ways in which feminism isn't retarded.

>I'll hit you in the gooch
holy shit this is fucking gold

shut up user
most of women don't dare to hit a man
cause they know they can be easily smashed most of the time

he said yuppies, stop being so butthurt fag.
Yah I've been thinking New Zealand until something more insane starts happening

New Zealand would never let you in. You have to go through a long process of proving that you'd be useful to NZ's economy before they let you live there.

They’re taking out their anger that women won’t fuck them on feminism. It has nothing to do with rationality, fairness, “rights” or anything else. It’s just good ol’ impotent rage stemming from sexual frustration and shame.

And they’d have a point if their argument went “hey, if women want men to stop being terrible they should stop rewarding terrible behavior with sex, especially when young.” That is a very very real way in which women reenforce the patriarchy and must be addressed.

But no. They’ll take it to the point that you MUST fuck the fedora wearing fatass in his mom’s basement or you’re a biter evil feminazi.

The funniest are the lossless virgins who claim they’re doing the MGTOW thing. Sour grapes were never so sour.

*kissless virgins. Damn autocorrect

and you know my resume because of course you do, right lol.
tell your story walking kiddo

What a pussy you are

>the ways in which feminism isn't retarded
There's no such thing.

>come on Sup Forums
>brag about how important you are
>think anyone will ever take you seriously
They have enough people there folding t shirts. They don't need another completely unskilled laborer who will do nothing but take up space

I’m not the one whining about how those mean awful women hurt me.

>you MUST fuck the fedora wearing fatass in his mom’s basement or you’re a biter evil feminazi.
yeah but at the same time feminists are pulling their own bullshit
>you must fuck fat girls or you're body shaming
>you must fuck shemales or you're transphobic
>you must fuck black girls or you're racist
retards gonna retard no matter what is between their legs or which side of the fight they want to be on

Northern Ontario is still fine. Just southern is full of shit.

kid, calm yourself. You sound like you're borderline crying over there, you ok?

Only in southern Ontario.

You should just tell them to stop acting like faggots, and instead of using any of their names, refer to all of them as "Soy Boy". Either they'll go the fuck away and you've rid yourself of some shitty friends, or they'll straighten their shit out.

Funny how all the places that aren't full of muslim rape gangs, thousands of illegal aliens stealing tax money and flooding schools, and are too expensive for niggers, are so fucking liberal.... maybe these pampered fucks would like to invite a shitskin into their home to rape their daughter?

lol that fucking pic

I thought those places were supposed to be terrible because they were the liberal ones. Get your story straight Goober, god damn.

EPIC LIFE HACK:
Don't want to pay rent? Well you don't have to! All you have to do is say your landlord sexually assaulted you and get him arrested. He can't collect when he's behind bars;)

>I thought those places were supposed to be terrible because they were the liberal ones.

They are you fucking moron. The people are all insufferable libtards dictating that we need open borders, more welfare, less jail for black criminals... just as long as it's not in their town. How about you just fuck off back to your La Raza meeting?

oh look, babby's first troll

No, but his lawyer can.

>a bunch of states in flyover country

You really need to kill yourself you sheltered, pampered little neckbeard.

Londonscum here can confirm the women are literally crazy folk who will scream rape at you unless you're a chad

Don't just slap, teach them a real lesson.

Women are idiots. And we men are idiots too, for letting them go on.....

I dunno man. My life is pretty good living in a liberal coastal city. Maybe you should get up out of your pappy’s Dirt farm, get a job that doesn’t involve mass amounts of feces and fuck someone who isn’t a blood relative.

Royalty was were the inbreeding came from, my ancestors escaped it. What are you spouting on about inbred closer to inbreeding in-breeders? Your butt hurt can not be understood, this is a man epidemic not eurofag epidemic. Go kiss the queens old arse

non white people strive for equality

foreign concept to white people I know

more like
>non white people refuse to believe they have equality because they actually believed the bullshit about the "American dream" and thought it would be super easy to get rich in America and when it didn't happen for them because they didn't work for it but it did happen for white people because they did work for it suddenly everything is racism

I would be so happy if my gf wrote this

Just think how much time I would save trying to figure out how crazy she is, this way I can dump her right away

honestly I kind of assumed that the guy cheated and begged her to take him back so she wrote this. I've known some crazy fucking bitches but none that would do something like this unprompted

So which is it, Cletus?

Are places liberal because they don’t have Muslim rape gangs or do places have Muslim rape gangs because they’re liberal?

These are two mutually exclusive things that you, in your corn fed inbred stupidity, are convinced are true simultaneously.

The just say he raped you! Problem Solved!

Wanna try that one again with some syntax, Goober? I can’t make heads or tails of that tobaccy spittle tainted word salad.

>Then you see a feminist post totally reasonable shit that the majority of feminists would agree with like "men are rational, good beings capable of treating men and women equally. but some men aren't and we have to spread awareness and hope this changes." And yet, still you say stuff like...

Motte and bailey, motherfucker. They say the crazy shit until challenged and then retreat to the reasonable position.

The next time you think feminism is all about treating men and women equally, start using the term "egalitarianism" rather than "feminism" and see how fast you get "corrected".

The difference between egalitarianism and feminism is more of a lefty sawhorse. As in, many white feminists don’t care about economic or racial justice, they just want more (rich white) women in leadership positions.

I’m very doubtful this is the point you, personally, wish to make.

I thought it already was. youtube.com/watch?v=GCP62ykgI9Q

Or... she cheated on him, and won't give him a chance to give back. Even when a woman do sometning wrong, she doesn't do anything wrong. Pic related.

> The next time you think feminism is all about treating men and women equally, start using the term "egalitarianism" rather than "feminism" and see how fast you get "corrected".

>The difference between egalitarianism and feminism is more of a lefty sawhorse. As in, many white feminists don’t care about economic or racial justice, they just want more (rich white) women in leadership positions.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Yea, Canada is pretty bad. Live in Alberta which is supposed to be blue and we have shit like that out here

Idk, I live near a liberal college and never meet these people. I have however been called a cis white male by a white woman. I had to Google that when I got home.

They've overtaken dating sites like OkCupid. All of them are now some binary/non-binary/genderfluid shit.

Another overweight neck bearded failson blaming his unfuckability on everyone else.

Damn shame. God gave you a y-chromosome, a pecker, and muscle tone... and you decide to waste all three.

Wut are you on about Bertha??

Huh?

Dude.

>>”Watch how fast you get corrected if you say this wrong thing”
>>says wrong thing
>>gets corrected
>>”SEE?! FEMINIZIS!!!”

I’m a dude.

Just not a morbidly obese burger flipper blaming his failures on the women who rightfully deny my gross ass sex.

All I said was mentally ill women have taken over OkC, why are you so salty?

> egalitarianism
> wrong thing

Go ahead, tell me I'm the one with the problem.

legal crime

Feminism by its very name is sexist elitist and exclusive. All the things feminists say they fight against.

I’m making fun of you because you’re so desperate to blame your personal failures on others rather than the fat sack of shit in the mirror.

No, Randy, “mentally ill” women haven’t taken over OKC or any such thing. You’re just sour grapes-ing it up because you’re unfuckable. Probably for reasons entirely within your control.

You could man up an improve yourself, realizing by that what women want and what will make your life less sad and pathetic are the same things, and take steps to improve yourself.

But instead you choose to blame everyone else. And remain an obese, unfuckable, unlovable failson.

I’m betting you’re like one sad rejection away from claiming you’re MGTOW.

I think you’ve lost the thread here, mate.

according to your everyday SJW feminist, this is evil.

Feminism is weaponized by shady authoritarian figures just like communism, anarchism, social justice movements in the 60s, most recently richard Spencer right here.

Feminism has been critiqued by black women as being detrimental to the social justice movement, but there are still black feminists you dig

Literally nobody thinks this.

It becomes evil when you expect others to have the same apathy as yourself.

Don’t like being punched? Don’t be a nazi.

The "new feminism" is actually Hembrism. So GTFO

Uh huh. And I’m sure you think capitalism is a great big hot spurt of freedom right down your throat.

Capitalism is an endless cycle of shit.

>Hembrism
Hambrism

It's possible that we're talking past each other.

My point is that the "motte" position for feminism is essentially a restatement of egalitarianism but attempting to promote egalitarianism directly gets corrected.

Feminism was originally about equality under the law for women which I absolutely support since I support egalitarianism. What feminism has evolved into, however, is an appropriation of all other issues of equality under the aegis of feminism which is why if you talk about egalitarianism to a feminist you get 'splained about how you're wrong and how feminism is the one true path.

>homophobic nonsequitar

You should go back to the trap thread