We conduct an experiment. The sign on the picture does not mean anything, the sign is "nothing"

We conduct an experiment. The sign on the picture does not mean anything, the sign is "nothing".

Draw it everywhere, go out with flags, put it on your clothes.

Let's see how paranoia is born as it will be told in the news feeds.

Spread it, sign must see.

Thanks and goodluck. We will change the world by "nothing".

(Not my idea but reposting because it's awesome)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/weirdshirtsday/works/29057768-ekkert?asc=u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

You're just boring, good sir.

>11/25/17(Sat)14:11:56 No.752003326 [Reply]
as before, a brilliant idea. will spread it myself, but my country isn0t in a hysteria about things like that

Yeah, I'm in Ireland and people wouldn't give two fucks about this. If I was in California however, people would claim these signs are a symbol of neo-nazi propaganda or something.

If you don't like it then don't worry about it. Many worldwide have already acted this night. If you like the idea then we could use the support its just an experiment to allow peoples paranoia to manifest what it will from an unexplained symbol that appears across the world in a weekend.

New Jersey reporting for fuckery

What if it's tumblr whales fucking with us getting us to spam some ancient hateflag and when they confront us on it we say it's nothing and look retarded?

I'm Irish too. It might have more effect in Belfast kek

Have you ever seen the symbol anywhere?

Wouldn't tell you if I had. I love seeing you autists get BTFO by the media

I'm sure Sup Forums nows more ancient hateflags than dumblr

Then why worry about it?

This is likely true.

Just looked this symbol up. Nowhere to be found. Try searching for it, people.

Show some proof that it's hapenning

Seems like maisonary to me

did you know there is no sin without humans. or no pain with out humans. there are no wars without humans.
we are our worst enemies

no friend u dont understand, i see his point. people are just paranoid from inception and that sign will just prove it

I think we're fine

doesnt nearly contain enough triforce

▲▲

cant even triforce

Some dude also made one on a church door out of tap.

Oh sheit

You do know it ressembles too much to the "Black Artistic Skating Association" logo though??

I found a flag that looks like this, from an old spanish neo-nazi organization.

I'm in Belfast, why would you think we're more likely to care? There's a lot worse on the walls here

you must be a nigger for thinking that

>It resembles this logo
>Doesn't post image

Post the damn picture if it actually does.

It somewhat resembles Brit flegs. Would depend on where you put it.

Debi Thomas would be proud.

has anyone other than you actually ever heard of that?

The colors are very important to this flag, I wouldnt draw a connection between these flags

his dirty mother

Yeah I guess /btards are not into sports or Stanford fags

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is infested

as soon as interest piques SJW's will post all the screenshots of these threads and break the story

You have my interest

Any of you faggots remember Sup Forums back in 2003

yh b is the worst place to start shit like this nowadays
better go to a different topic or even website

I came on 2005 so nope but Seen a few things from earlier, why?

dont act as if you were even alive back then
or even Sup Forums was live

Alright. Stop this threads now. Anons get the point. We should not let the media get the true mening of this (which is nil)

Peperidge Farm rememebers

>copyright brand logo
>go to Sup Forums
>children and autistic adults everywhere
>perfect.jpg
>make these threads
>get autists and small brained kids to advertise for you for free
>unveil brand once logo becomes popular
>???
>profit

I dont think that will happen

Thanks for the business model my dude.

loss?

Yesterday we had threads with 250+ R and everybody was on it

Never even thought about it. Thanks user

Those were the days of the 12 and Pool channels, b was no different. You stupid faggots dont know shit. Sup Forums was the original darkweb.

gore and pizza for days...that was tje real Sup Forums

Today its just a different group of faggots

We can make it a little bit more like that still, with stuff like this

No faggot. Sup Forums should have been closed back in 2003 forever

I still remember some of the names
R@y
...zilla
Sup Forums has fucked up my soul

I bring these memories up because op will always be a faggot. Fuck you op, fuck you and your bullshit meme.

14 fucking years on this God forsaken website and I still cant stop visiting.

Also this
Tumblrfags would probably claim this symbol represents this flag

buy my shit you niggers I want money for videogames

Allright fuck you guys, you are all a bunch of faggots we have enough guys on discord to pull this off.

I have to be some sort of a faggot to still be here with all of you cocksuckers being a bunch of newfags

-

the only problem is that it looks like a holy fucking cross, so people will probably assume it's religious.

Confirmed as a Kike meme.

name one successful Sup Forums campaign since cut4bieber that hasnt been outed on tumblr within a day

How about it becomes the new symbol of Gentrification of Urban areas?

I just read an article about the coffee shop in Denver that pissed off the Nig Nogs by saying "Gentrifying Denver since 1974" or something like that. There is a total chimp-out going on now, since it's in a nig neighborhood that is being taken over by white people and fags.

The Black Dot represents the African American race which is being pushed out and marginalized by superior races who are reclaiming the broad spaces that were build by white men.

Good, no? Could start painting this all over nig nog neighborhoods, which would drive them mad. Left wingers will hold candle ceremonies decrying the "hatred" of this symbol, etc.

Best idea I've had all morning.

Everybody sees something diffrent in it and thats the point faggot, it will be hillarious to see what the explenation of the media is.

you should buy it on a shirt

Goddamn the faggot that posted about gentrification. You fucking cuck.

It resembles a lot of different flags and symbols.

Im waiting for someone to turn ops image into a swastika and spray it on jew graves.

That would be fucking awesome m8

I understand that it's supposed to be some rorschach shit here but the problem is that it's literally the cross on its side. I guess that's fine if you most theories being of some anti-christian cult.

>tfw you try to start a for-the-lulz viral campaign just to shill merch

As is Sweden's flag and they are very atheist generally speaking.

best idea until you started masturbating furiously to tokio hotel guys, 1D and justin bieber

You dig it, eh? If you read that article about Denver, the nigs and SJW's are so triggered.

This symbol is easy to tag, can be used in virtually any shit-hole part of town populated by "the repressed" and also serve as some kind of warning: "Rich White People Will Soon Reclaim This"... OMG, they will just shit themselves.

"We be demandin' dat dis shithole be protected frum da white boi who gots da money"

I mean, think about it - these idiots are actually PROTESTING people making the neighborhood cleaner, neater, and less full of crime. That is how flipped the world has become.

I usually have my best ideas before a fap and/or a shit. Afterward, I just wanna play TF2 in my moms basement with a couple of Hot Pockets.

Now im laughinh at the shirt link. Used needle and incest are amazing ideas for shirts. Holy fuck.

Also, fucl denver, no one gives a shit.

Good shit keep it up

It's not just Denver. This is happening all over, thanks to the economy getting better, and the movement of young populations back to the cities.

Expect the Nigs to be really angerey over this for a while.

You should just spraypaint

Sup Forums

Fucking everywhere.

contribute sth ys you lazy fatass neckbeard

kek

This flag could be a simplified version of almost any other flag, what makes it so good.

I will help out user. I live in Baton Rouge and there are currently improvements going on right on the edge of niggerville aka north Baton Rouge. Would be perfect as gentrification is actually happening haha.

Too similar to various Scandinavian flags.
Got to do this with a symbol that's not as close to existing stuff.

it is quite accidental, i believe
as soon as you tag spray it somewhere the relative size of the cross can greatly vary and the location of the spot aswell. hec, you could spray it 90° turned to a side so it is either the christian or the satanistic symbol

There is no meaning.

Are you fucking retarded faggot?