How do u feel about the fall of the white race?

how do u feel about the fall of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing matters let it all burn.

They make a great couple.

feels g00d

Once the white race falls, the world will collapse at an alarming rate. Think it is bad now. Just wait. Anyplace where whites existed and then leave or are 'removed' has gone to pure shit very soon after. Whites are the glue the holds the 1st world together. Say bye to whites, say hello to 2nd and 3rd world livin....and worst.

survival of the fittest, the whites are clearly not fit, simple biology

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

Well, at least he appears to be something other than a nigger.

the white race is not going to fall

I embrace it with flabby fishbelly white arms.

Don't really care. People have been race mixing for centuries.

And yet people will still complain about racism.
GG

/this
it'll go one of two ways, people will finally wake up and start killing niggers
or
they will cuck themselves so hard it'll be too late and they'll be murdered then civilization will collapse

Apes are just not capable of civilization, look at detroit or any city with primarily niggers.
Just a wasteland, that's the future

photoshop bait

nice try buddy but indians and africans will be like 70% of the world by 2100

how cna white men compete? LMAO

OP is soy boy

well for one with proper spelling.
two such shitty bait, everyone knows white people own large scale wars.
If white people got their heads out of their asses there wouldn't be niggers left to shitpost with and yes you do know that

Also interesting you added indians, guessing your a street scatter hajish?

sweet. then we can have a white lives matter campaign

I'm contributing by impregnating a Latina, feels great man

That's pretty terrifying.

My indifference can not be overstated.

whites can even defeat jews

how can u defeat blacks? jews are on blacks side

whites can even defeat jews

>>Sup Forums I see the problem now, try Sup Forums

Jews = race.. wew lad

whites cant defeat jews

nice cherry picking retard

most black babies and indian babies are cute

No... no they're not.

ok, here's one that never occurred to me. you motherfuckers don't make sense to me.

1. jews rule the world, and especially this nation.

2. they love blacks and want them to infest the world, and especially this nation.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3. therefore, jews want to protect blacks in this nation and make us feel sorry for them.

is that all you have? i know that's ONE argument, and we'll call it the "jews love blacks and protect their existence and prevalence in society theory".

the problem is that 82% of all gun deaths in developed nations--which (1) states they rule--happen in the US. 60% of those gun deaths are black. are jews so stupid that they think BLM and the media whining all day about 3-10 blacks killed a year really mean something yet they ignore the fact that only 3% of our gun deaths are caused by cops?

wouldn't jews have the power to keep blacks from killing each other to the tune of 40 a day, and ultimately 40% of all gun deaths in the developed nations they control, and want to fill with blacks?

I'm half but have dark skin and features. Feels pretty good since I date white women exclusively and all the hotties switched to our side.

>black babies and indian babies are cute

You sure bout' that Schlomo?

i too can post pics of autistic white kids faggot

jews rule the world but whites think they do
its hilarious

"white" is not a race, it's a genetic adaptation to living without enough sun.

>all the hotties switched to our side

which is why these threads are made hourly, so much butthurt from white beta males.

how do you feel about the end of the black race? our white women are stealing all your men and are breeding the blackness out. pretty soon there will be no more blacks.

actually thats not the case

black birth rates are on the rise

whites r on the decline

Never gave it a second thought until i saw some search history on my gf's laptop kek

Not bothered by it though

honestly mixed people look fucking awesome, why would anyone have a problem with this

She's completely unsatisfied

Look at what whites have done to the world. We've raped it for thousands of years. Do you not even consider we'll take you all down with us? kek!

So many bitter white autists, so little time.

yup

Yet somehow we've now developed insecurities surrounding our genitalia.

Why are whites threatened by other penises, I don't get it.

THIS IS OFFICIALLY A BBCBT(bbc bait thread)

DO NOT REPLY ANYMORE UNLESS YOU'RE JEWISH

Look at what whites have done for the world. We've been responsible for most of the major improvements in the lives of billions. Are you that ungrateful for all of that?

Alright here's the rules, All butthurt monkey coons

-----------------Comment pass this line ---------------------------------------Ready Go! -----------------

do you consider a mixed child a white birth or a black birth?

Alright here's the rules, All pussy white boys

-----------------Comment above this line ---------------------------------------Ready Go! -----------------

Yeahhhh. Butttt a pretty decent chunk of those nigger babies will be dead due to their malformed skulls and inability to function in society. Their own violent instincts will give them a premature death. Such as apes deserve.

Neither, a mixed child is a MONGREL

How about those malformed white babies.

>literally a nut can kill whities
>literally have medical problems because they're too white
>weak as fuck, usually pulled out of the womb way to early, most can hardly breath
>can have heart problems as soon as it's born
>if it survives it will probably still die of cancer at some point.

Elon musk will save some of it!

Sad but true.

whites r done

Globally, whites are a tiny minority.

Through mass 3rd world immigration and the collapse of our own fertility rates, whites will be extinct in a few generations.

What will happen then?

Much like the blacks in Zimbabwe who killed the white farmers before realizing they didn't know how to farm, most everyone will starve.

In short, when the Africans take over the West, the West will be like Africa.

Except the Asian parts, which will be like China.

Feelings are not a factor in this.

And 70% of the world will be shithole 3rd world living.

You fucking think there are gonna be cities full of blacks and Indians wearing suits going to work? Indians predominantly still shit in the streets.

So we gonna see a bunch of proffensionals out of that lot huh?

Indians are fucking one step above slaves in most circumstances and like backs in other situations they literally are slaves. You are stupid to think ANY culture based in tribalism as Africans and Indians are can ever succeed in creating or fostering a progressive creative 1st world society.

These fuckers will destroy all if some dude tells them to be a good tribe member they should or remind them they need to rage over shit that happened centuries ago.

Lol

White people are so delusional. They think they make the world go 'round. Like meanwhile 'god's country' is going to shit and they just want to blame it on someone rather than fixing it.

Actually retarded.
>literally and argument over the last hot fry can get a nigger killed

>carries various diseases because they're too poor to clean themselves

>lacks the ability to hold a job, and bitches when the government providing them with food stamps, housing, and internet, etc. Isn't giving them enough to survive.

>evidence of them being primative can be found from the fact that after the whites left africa, the went full reverse and devolved back into spear chucking tribals.

Iq drop? Idc. Uglier children being born idc. More liberals born? Thats where i draw the fucking line, enough is enough.

White people literally get off on smearing shit all over themselves.

We make the 1ST world go round kid. If you ain't white and you are in the 1st world, you are just a guest here. You belong in a lower tier society.

Name successfully run predominantly black country please...I will wait

Asians are the only fuckers capable of 1st world living besides whites.

There's no fixing it.

Unless white feminists suddenly start having 10 children each (ain't happening) The West is doomed.

And yes, whites made the West and the West is (was) the greatest thing ever made.

There are no refugee boats going to Somalia

nice cope but blacks will take china and japan too
its happening already as their populations r falling now

And blacks instead eat it as snack food.

Or shower in it.

white , did my part. 4 white kids and teach them well. evening the odds .

as long as the human race continues I don't care what ethnicities it is made up of

>say what?

The actual headline reads:
Inside the Ethiopian reconciliation ritual that involves being smeared with DUNG

If you're white, you should, because as this replacement reaches critical mass the remaining whites will be killed.

this is what I don't get. shouldn't race mixing kill off both races involved? why are people saying it is only killing the white side of the equation?

i teach my kids how to shoot and burn things effectively , not hold a gun sideways and burn down dunkin because jamar got killed robbing a store. we got this.

they dont get it

my decedents won't be white. By the time this hypothetical "killing of the whites" happens (if it happens, and that is a very big if) I'll be dead.

why should I care

White so powerful but they can save their own country. Lmfao OK.

ooo so ass hurt lil' tyrone

Lol

tell the women to not be such bitches over minor things that make a guy not good enough even though you are what they describe they want in a guy. otherwise I wouldn't have a African wife.

Probably because niggers reproduce like rats in their own segregated areas and whites don't. So there's still plenty of pure niggers being born.
I still support this even though i generally don't like niggers. I just want to watch the world collapse.
Anyone else feel this way?

I think it's fine.

I got u, but at a certain point it becomes a numbers game like when the Zulus overran the British at the Battle of Isandlwana.

White people so threatened by other races that you've already accepted your worst fear, that this is the end. It also upsets you so much that out of spite you say "you'll never survive without us!"

Like did you age mentally at all after middle school?

You all sound like the kid that no one wanted to hang with so your like "Fine but you don't get to play with my toys!"

And everyone else is just like "Ok."

Whites were powerful once, but feminism has destroyed us.

ok i get it. white people have a lot of self hate due to catholic shaningans but that self hate turns into outward anger pretty quick. but to sit here and say blacks are gonna beat out asians is funny shit. when they start beating your ass inwards and outwards what are you going to say? "dats racist"? they dont give a fuck about any of that shit, they'll shoot you in the head and bury in a nameless grave out back and not give a single fuck about it. also asians fucking blacks in asia is like a mortal sin, they'll honor kill their daughters before a half bredd comes into the world.

Why do we have to pretend that nonwhites ever created any desirable societies?

Why is the entire 3rd world doing a fucking zerg rush across Western borders and fleeing their own culture?

China has already quietly colonized a lot of Africa

nice try kike but there is something called immigration

Prove it with sauces or it means nothing, common sense tells you most African nations are Islamic NONE Jewish. Islam hates Jews so therefore the 2 can not coexist hence Palestine. You failed your conspiracy on common sense grounds...

Thats the problem, they don't flee their culture..they bring that with them.

What they are fleeing is failed countries with no idea of how to create a stable society. They do not know how not to be corrupt. They just want our stable infrastructure to leach onto like a cancer that then spreads and eventually kills it's host. They do not come to the west to be western, they come to inject their cancerous culture into our own. My brother said, a person that comes to a country and flies that countries flag at his door is someone is different than one that comes and flies the flag of the country they left at his door. That person is an invader.

The west is full of invaders.

Jews do not rule, the world. They just invent alot of things for the survival of their country because of islamic attacks. Its clear islam is yelling we need help by your propaganda or lies and denial. It may be true jews are not white but they surely are not black either not by far. The 2 who invent the most are whites and jews the ones who invent the less if anything are africans. So who are jews more like based on inventions/knowledge?

I think we have more pressing issues son.

US will one day be like brazil, and like brazil it's important to go out and make white, well educated children so that they can rule over a herd of

Mutt

Yeah the west should be for native americans only. White people should go back to Europe.

Jews have the highest IQ out of any ethnic group.

Japanese come in second.

Not too sure who's third, probably south Korea.

Americans are pretty dumb.

>80 IQ coffee-colored cattle
No muslims amongst the cattle then

America was built by whites. It was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up.

The fix is eliminating liberals. Who are mostly liberals? This country is going to shit because try hards are trying hard to make it go that way because the kang obama is gone. Delusion is seeing the truth and fabricating a lie, in reality the country isnt that bad off even with a MINORITY group trying to make it that way.

They'd just end up drinking gasoline and raping eachother like they do on Canadian reservations

Define white if you mean pure blood Aryan well then that ship sailed a long time ago

I suspect you mean people who LOOK white in that case your fine for a looong time (on a human scale)

Oh ok. I didn't know genocide was ok when white people do it.