vocaroo.com/i/s18xBmeJQhHJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for bake

youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUXB2JTAU

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Futaba for me

youtube.com/watch?v=p387mKF-Uws

Thanks! I like the score display

I like the ones that show that, I find it interesting following the score and being able to hear the individual instruments that don't always stand out a bit easier

A man of culture as well

exactly!

how so?

-yawns and stumbles out of the broom closet with his blanket. Is still tired-

youtube.com/watch?v=vCdQuZzjtFY

But then I claim and wake up like

:< -doggie is too big-

Got a wise wolf to walk and feed

>doggie

Im back from work and don't have a hang over!
How is everyone

I claim Haruhi.
Fight me

I'm awake and don't feel awful. Its colder than yesterday. What are your plans this next week

Well I don't rely know I will likely finish off ddlc this week end and the spend the rest of it crying my self to sleep
Cloud we just chat instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOzc8w8ykU4

no

more cutes

No cry ....no. Although everything else sounds alright

-doesn't know what he just saw- 0_o

HI
Awwww hello
Like sayori haven't been this attached to a character since first seeing Yuno

what is that bridge thingy all about

just Holo being Holo

Talking about Ko? Or your ddlc character.

good morning, how are you?

Hello Yuno

Look at this bundle of cute here

kuureimu desu

Cute

I'm alright. Currently wondering what I'll wear at my grandfather's funerals

naisu kureimu desu

sorry for your loss. Holding up ok?

Awwww you can come out
There is a bridge between England and wales
Who do you think owns it?
ddlc she is cute and sad
Hello leg straps hows you?

ah-arigatou! gaijin-sama!

france.... but I'm canadian

sure thing. I'm all ok.. but the atmosphere is a bit gloomy around here

Yes but I thought you french-ish rely like France for some reason
also they charge us to go over the bridge and keep all the money :(
Do you want a hug?

Ahh gotcha. Well I'm sure they won't replace yuno at all. How awful would that be to find a Waifu that takes yours away.
Maybe something nice casual but with a jacket. I've always hated seeing people wear like bass pro shop t shirts
Little lady of knighthood. Do you have plans for this weekend with the holiday down time
Awful Waifu

>you will never slam your cock inside koume

always good...well at least always content. How are you today?

yeah. I recall those days from a good many years ago. Well hoping the best

oh yeah. I am mostly relaxing which was sorely needed. I picked my topic for the news on Monday...talking about phobias. My notes are already done so I am free

what about you?

>you french-ish rely like France
weew
How could I like France when a whole lot of them would insist to claim I don't really speak French.

My "casual" clothes are very casual in the first place.. I rarely wear t-shirt and I'd find it weird to wear one for such an event..
What do you have in mind?

no no I'm sticking with my waifu yuno is the one for me I am loyal
>hugs
Always content! lucky that a pretty good super power
I am tired the last 10 days I have only had one day off but on the bright side I have 2 days off now
Ah so your another group of people the french are dicks too

>you will never run your fingers through yuno's endless long hair

Oh I have no idea. Slacks, button up, jacket. Don't have and real great clothes for things like that
Yes, I could only imagine having that fall apart. Awful.
Oh yea, I forgot youre amazing.

Going home tomorrow. Getting some ideas for the next months and gifts.

I was thinking something like pic related

what is the best way to get over anxiety?

gay

>endless long hair
thats a pretty way of describing it
Also I know and it makes me sad
when you fined the one for you, you never let them go

I approve
if it were me I would were blue jeans tho cos I don't wear any thing else

youtube.com/watch?v=o77coh1WnYA

I just remember Tats is a fag, but not as big as Anomaly.

Man, I hope he fixed his drinking problems.

where in Wales are you from?

It took me a long time to get to this point. I still have plenty of rough days but I had to get over some internal shit. Nothing like time off!

sorry I had to go nab food

what gifts you looking at?

sorry as well...I bolted for a few

We talking just general anxiety, social anxiety, or a specific anxiety?

This has to be the most boring song I've ever heard.

social anxiety, i can't even talk to my dad without stuttering

vocaroo.com/i/s18xBmeJQhHJ
doodles

Hello friendos

Around swansea
thats pretty inspirational
need to think of something to do with it tho
HI

>south wales
>welsh

Good doodle.
How goes it?

ok I am gonna jump on this now and not wait for other replies

again sorry for being away so long

Not knowing the details of your life I can offer general ideas. Which is fine

A bit of cognitive restructure is my first stop. Most of the time if someone has social anxiety there is something deeper. But it's hard to get deeper without getting past the initial trigger. So what I will usually do, but can be done at home, is start with the trusty what-based questions

Think of a specific moment in the past when you froze up or however you react in the situation. Ask yourself what you felt. Then start from the top and go down. I'll invent an example for a moment

I reacted poorly and froze up upon eating in a restaurant

So I ask what was I feeling? - panic, dread, and fear

then I start from the top

What would make me fearful or panicky about this situation. - I don't like to be noticed

What does it mean to be "noticed?" - I don't want people to see me or acknowledge me

What about me do I know want people to see? - I don't want them to see me acting awkwardly because I am nervous

What does it mean to act awkwardly? - It means that I fidget around and am generally shaky

and so on and so on...the hope is that you ask the question enough that you get to a core issue. You'll find a core issue when the answer is simple and there are no further question to ask. So maybe my core issue was "I was bullied because I was fidgety and nervous day 1 of 5th grade" and there it is...boom...core issue

(continued)

What? are you a gog?
Pretty good so far I have been to work already and now have the next 2 days off what about you?

oops forgot pic

I as well have today and tomorrow off, so all is well.
Friendo, this is solid advice Ive been learning to force myself to do this as well and it has been helping.

I look back on the past and realize how many pains it took to get here. But it's worth it I think. Where are you in your life if I am allowed to ask?

continuing

Once you get to a core issue you have two things you can do simultaneously

First, and this is sometimes where a professional is needed, you tackle the underlying issue. Now if you came to me I would use analytical approaches. But a CBT practitioner and an existentialist would do things differently. Any of the routes are in hopes to find peace and closure with the core issue although CBT I recommend against because it doesn't delve enough

Second, you begin work with exposure therapy. You can somewhat do this on your own. Bear in mind I am not trying to sway you to a therapist That's up to you. But try working the fearful situations in controlled methods. Perhaps my exposure in the above example would be visiting a restaurant for just a couple of minutes. Not even ordering, then I leave. But I set small goals. I will be there for two minutes. Nothing more. Don't shoot for the stars in the first go.

That way if by minute 1 I am already anxious, I can reconcile with myself and say, user, you only have one minute and then you are free to go." Then boost the time, then I got good enough, maybe sit down in a restaurant that service and eating would be much faster, then the ultimate goal is to sit at a proper restaurant where I might be for an hour

All the while working on the core issue

It';s pretty vague but this is the route I would recommend

No problem with rgar, although up north you'll probably need a jacket. And I have no idea. I have 28 days or what ever is left
Hey belly.

Ow nice you got any plans

you're very kind to write all that for me, my anxiety is caused by my st-stutter.
it can be solid as a black man's cock in a room full of white women, I still can't get over my core issue, that's why I want to just get over the anxiety.

I went to a speech pathologist for my core issue and nothing, actually my speech has gotten a lot worse and i can't even say my own name,wtf!
>exposure
yee i'm forced to talk to people all the time and still nothing

>me irl now

That is a nice belly!
Clean up the room, play some vidya and possibly go ride my new dirtbike. You?

Where am I? I don't rely understand the question but I just failed collage and started working

You're a psychologist? What would you diagnose Yuno Gasai with?

yeah I've been up north long enough...so ready to be done here. live in Illinois, from Chicago, spent military service in North Fucking Dakota. Sick of snow

but ask yourself this. When you are forced to talk to people now, what amount of control do you have in the situation? The entirety of exposure has a lot to do with small bursts of controlled exposure. What you are describing, if I am reading it right, is more like flooding. You are just assaulted with your anxiety and have little to no control over it. I would be taking you (where I your therapist IRL) through a different route of how to pull this off...sorry to hear about that though

yeah I so did not finish my sentence...as I am prone to do it seems

What I meant to say was, where are you in life in regards to being content? I need to pay better attention

Its nearly 4 am. Cant sleep.

Morning

Then slep!
Hello lewd mio

>lewd mio
Who said I was lewd?