Self-defense/ Public defense/ justifiable killings thread

Self-defense/ Public defense/ justifiable killings thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9715182
wgntv.com/2017/03/16/dramatic-video-captures-rockford-bank-shootout-no-charges-for-security-guard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice thread. Bump

I hope that security guard was charged with murder for shooting while the attempted robber was fleeing.

Bump

shut up faggot

no, I hope he got a medal for taking out scum

It's a civil duty to kill robbers.

Nice, also bump

Hey fuck you and that nigger. Niggers need to know their place in society.

Yea it was a nigger to he probably got a medal of honor
God speed

If you attempt to commit a crime and flee you get every right to shoot the faggot.

Reminder: for every single gun brought into a home for self-defense, there are four accidental shootings, seven homicides, and eleven suicides.

You are far more likely to shoot your child or spouse than you ever will some imagined intruder.

contrarian cunt

Checked

sure is american in here

Delicious bait, but you're shouting at a wall here. No one cares.

Let go of your hate and you will understand.

here you go 1/X

fuck, the rest is either missing or >2MB

1 gun = 4 accidental shootings, 7 homicides, 11 suicides?

Your statistics are way off.

>the TV told me so
kek

This is from Rockford I'll
Niggers here a plenty
He was actually suspended till the investigation was over then commended on his action. Retired guy working as a security guard part time. Kek'd hard when I first saw it

People who take the side of criminals make me physically ill you scumbag.

>commended on his action
Makes me feel all warm inside :^)

>things michael moore told me

>socks

>flip flops

That's plenty to deserve a slammin'

Do you think the law is always right?

well, um

In 90% of cases yes.

This, every shot was justified except the last one which was clearly in the back it was also probably what killed the dude ( assuming he actually died ).

They should have thrown the book at the security guard if he got off it was a miscarrige of justice.

I am confused

So... no?

You aren't alone

The white guy got charged with murder because that last shot was in the back.

Stupid nigger vs old red neck

Another faggot spewing bullshit with no source.

Reading comprehension shitstain.

For every gun brought into the home under the guise of self defense. Not for every gun.

If I remember correctly, the guy was an off duty cop in Brazil or Mexico. He ran into the store his estranged wife worked at and killed himself in front of her.

No, He was actually suspended till the investigation was over then commended on his action.

Dude you're not worth talking to you'll defend filth over people trying to protect workers. You have no idea if that robbers gun was loaded or if he'd turn around and start shooting. Criminals who die or are victims of 'police brutality' 100% deserve it, they are criminals, bad people. Fuck them. Im sorry fee fees come first in your world.

they're not thongs you mongoloid, they're sandles

The dude shot himself

I dunno what there is to be confused about

But why tho?

"For every time a gun in the home was used in a self-defense or legally justifiable shooting, there were four unintentional shootings, seven criminal assaults or homicides, and 11 attempted or completed suicides."

black lives matter too

Do these really fall under op's rules?

Lmao libtard to pussy to buy a gun, like every liberal Vick on here. What's it like knowing your woman isn't satisfied by your boi pussy?

I'm not the one who can't answer a simple yes or no question.

I think with my "fee fees" but you classify people into buckets like "bad people".

k.

I'm an NRA certified safety instructor and own a closet full of guns. Doesn't change facts.

Gotta hand it to kitty-kat, he was gonna take someone's ass with him.

What? I read that it was for every gun you don't buy in self defense a fairy loses its wings. Have I just been hanging around misinformed faggots spewing out unverifiable bullshit my entire life?

The amount of shots it took to incapacitate him. Good thing cops are switching to .40 or .45

Cuck*

Fuck you autocorrect

No, he was actually charged with murder for shooting a fleeing man in the back.

depends of which law system is he under

Well that's oddly specific. How'd they get that statistic?

I have always been impressed at how long it takes him to go down

Righteous Kill, dude. Should have gone to the door afterward and put one in the head just to make sure he was gone.

these cunts don't know
ask em what a jandle is

Doubt. Any NRA member doesn't spout anti gun bullshit, next your gonna call an AR an assault weapon capable of shooting baby killer rounds at 60 rounds per second, with a high capacity assault clip

Whatever. We both know if that guy survived he wouldnt become a doctor, scientist, or any sort of role model. He'd go right back to doing the same shit or worse.

wgntv.com/2017/03/16/dramatic-video-captures-rockford-bank-shootout-no-charges-for-security-guard/

This just goes to show you that that is a bad way to commit suicide. Musta hurt like a bitch before he passed out - plus, he probably was saying to himself "why the fuuuck did I just do that??" before he died.

Nope. It's just common sense man. Normal NRA members are nothing like the propaganda spewing head of the organization.

Do you really think that ~25 million people with guns in their bedrooms are going to stop intruders more than cause accidents with them?

Also, the type of person who keeps a loaded gun in their nightstand instead of locked in a gun closet are the type of people who will have accidents.

What I said wasn't anti-gun, it's just anti-"Guns are the best way to defend yourself"

>no charges
Sweet :^) Quite right too.

I has a gun

Looks like you misread the study. It says how often they are used to kill or injure in self-defense vs how often they are involved in injury, assault, suicide or murder.

It doesn't say anything about how often guns INTENDED for self defense are used for these things and you're a misleading cunt for saying so.

Also, they only sampled 3 cities.

What law school did you go to?

You should get a refund.

100% justified, every shot.
Turning your back doesn't mean anything once you've started the fight, he could have simply been moving to another position to continue the fight.

Unless you drop the gun and surrender you're still a threat.

I like the next scene where the police chief suspends officer George Lucas for being too loose cannon

>he could have simply been moving to another position to continue the fight

Am I the only one that laughed when he did that roll?

lol, but waiting 7 minutes for a cop to show up with a Gun is better? That's a good way to let your wife and kids get raped. It's best to have a gun just in case, there are so many cases when people wish they had guns but they didn't.

It's stupid to assume that the cops are going to save you from a person willing to break in your house.

That's exactly what I said. How could I mislead by copy-pasting their conclusion into the thread lol?

People think they're bringing a gun into the household to defend their family. Based on that study, they're much more likely to wind up killing their family instead.

Three cities with quiet high gun stats. Cities also have higher crime rates, so in the suburbs I would expect the difference to be even greater.

Sure dude. That's fine. Just know you're more likely to kill your family member than save them from that hypothetical situation.

Damn where did he go. He was talking back until proof was posted

that guard is awful. he saw two dudes hide under a desk and he just looks at the door like "i wonder what this guy wants".

puts cop in choke hold.

slammed on head.

nothing of value was lost.

what, so the scumbag crook can go point guns, rob and shoot at other honest people doing an honest day's work!? fuck off, liberal sympathizer...

Suck a shotgun faggot.

And I can rest assured that since I'm not a dumbass I'm not gonna ND (that's negligible discharge cause I still doubt your NRA). But you can rest easy knowing that you get to wait like 7 minutes in a closet for a cop to show up as your family gets raped. But hey, at least you can say that your progressive

walks into a bank waving a weapon
>what is the implication here?

Can you imagine accidentally shooting your own kid just you were scared there was a bogeyman? Must be awful dealing with that the rest of your life.

you said under the guise of self-defense

implying:
for every person that buys a gun for self-defense that many more other shootings happen

which is different from what the study concluded, which is that for every time a gun IS ACTUALLY used for self defense, that many more other shootings happen.

Most of the other shootings were homicides, meaning that the person could have just bought a gun to kill someone, so that inflates the perceived danger of guns "bought for self-defense"

Not to mention guns bought for people to kill themselves with, or guns bought just for people to dick around with. Don't tell people they have poor reading comprehension and then start some bullshit semantics argument you're wrong about.

He gave love a bad name

if you are not trolling, i hope you get cancer, fag

Trolls never get tired huh?

you see...one of these people has taken the time to learn to shoot most likely by visiting a shooting range multiple times in his life...the other probably thought that shooting at things out of a car window counts as target practice and never actually learned to properly aim, and actually hit something with a handgun...thankfully

Either you're bait or just fuckin stupid.

If people are intending to do harm, they need to be ended, pretty simple.

Well the lion vid clearly does

I'd imagine it'd be about as bad as watching your 13 year old daughter get raped with a gun against her head, and knowing that you could've be stopped it if you only had your gun.

Then imagine what it'd be like, looking in her lifeless eyes, since the incident she doesn't laugh anymore or make silly jokes. She's a shell of who she used to be, but you can hold onto your pregressivism and brag online about how your a moral person, and at least the rape only lasted 7 minutes

No. Pointy part goes away from you.

Still totally wrong. Where are the tens of millions accidental shootings this bullshit statistic suggests?

Fucking tard. Stop spreading lies to promote your petty ways of thinking.

Here's the problem with these studies, they only address when a gun is used in defense when FIRED.

All the times where someone shows a gun or tells the bad guy they HAVE a gun, but never shoot it, are also legitimate uses of a gun in defense but they are rarely reported.

Again. One is more likely to happen than the other.

So if you're fine with the chance of killing your children, feel free to try and protect them from rape too.

Goddamn, I wish kitty had won. There is literally zero legit reasons to kill such a creature. Thr faggot was simply baiting that cat.

2 handguns
He went full ghetto style