G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I'm getting high and playing RPGs all day, ordering wings and getting my dick sucked later

what RPG game user?

Divinity: OS 2.

Because as much as I hate myself, I hate everyone else just slightly more -- this is just enough to keep myself going to inconvenience them out of spite.

cool.
whatever keeps you going user.

Just don't have the balls to do it. I really should.

nah stick around.

I think it really just comes down to me being fcking pussy like with everything else in my life

I think my GF wants this

good shit

I really should off myself. I turned myself in for pedo faggotry a month ago and still haven't been arrested. It's like they're giving me time to off myself and I'm not taking it.

I'm the only income my family has, I don't have life insurance, so they would go hungry without me.

I'm having a hard time lately. My back is in severe pain and I can barely move anymore. Been like this for 6 months and I was a very active person before. It's very depressing

Been talking with a girl from work for a few weeks and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a qt3.14 gf soon. Just waiting until after finals to ask her out officially.

Oh you the Guy who called the police on himself for cp? you retard fuck I love u man

I love this!

I'm one of them... I saw posts from another a few days ago. Fuck I'm stupid.

Something's missing here...

Good afternoon

i still have money

>inconvenience them out of spite

Because i'm actually mentally stable.

moar

teach me

I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

I'm sleeping next to my qt3.14 wife. Had a talk with her yesterday about being more interested in sex despite the fact that I had facefucked her the night before. Seems to be responding.

Because I want to see if I'll get even more ill.
>Born with a operable tumor
>Rheumatic arthritis from the age of 4
>Diagnosed with epilepsy a year ago
>Supposedly the scar tissue from the operation to remove the tumor is related to my epilepsy
>Social anxiety and I'm a social outcast

Get XRT gammaknife for epilepsy
Go on biologicfor your RA

this toy actions is awesome need to see more

I mean, have you ever tried to get medication or therapy? Yeah, the path is hard, so try to get help from family and/or friends.
Furthermore, try finding someone to hang out a bit, get some fresh air.

Tried 4 times already. I really want to, just to incompetent to die.

congrats hope you get her.
that is nice.
light or dark ?
good.
don't try again please.

Killing oneself is rude. It will make many other people extremely sad for an extremely long time. Plus, if I do it in a violent way, the people closest to me will probably have to clean it up.

women who rape