How's life doing, user?

How's life doing, user?

Not too bad OP, could go either way.

Been stuck working in a supermarket for the last few years whilst getting a dead end degree.

Had a job interview last week, went well, waiting to hear back now. 65k a year in a really good environment and will be life changing.

It's cool and good

Bout to try to start making custom printed shirts... Crossin fingers

I wish you the best

Being a business owner is the only true way to become financially independent

Never lose that hunger

Awful. I'm trying to quit drinking. I haven't touched any alcohol in 12 hours and my body is going nuts. My anxiety is through the roof and I'm so tired but when I lay down, my heart just starts going nuts and my chest feels like it's sinking into the bed so I can't go to sleep.

>How's life doing, user?

Could be worse

hang in there

decent, thanks for asking

Dude no no no. Don't quit drinking cold turkey. Tapper off of it. I went through the same shit and started hallucinating. Drink enough to get a slight buzz then stop. In 1-2 days, you'll be able to sleep without it, trust me.

I know this feel.....go to doctor and get some vallium

And this

If you've been drinking that much that you're having those kinds of problems, you actually may need to drink - a little. You can die from the withdrawal.

Good user thank you for asking.
I just got a alright job and now im doing yardwork. How are you doing?

Good, man. I ggot a crush on my class but I'm too afraid to ask her for a date. Maybe I look like a retard or worse. Girl is pretty, tho. Any tips of how to not fuck it up?

Underage ban

could be college??

Umm.. yeah?

Its ok, i guess, but i am struggling with this fucking test that will give me my driving licence. I've failed 3 times now, and my motivation is so low that i get sick just from typing about this. What should i do to get my motivation back?

good
currently at my master's degree

at my free time, weed and ecchi
i don't need anything else

Just ask her. Find a time when she's not surrounded by people, if you don't want the added pressure. The worst she could say is no, dude.

Just be yourself ask questions and try not to look over interested. Ask her out for coffee or something. Try to relate with hobbies and likes.

Pretty great! In ivy league grad school. Pay is enough to live on, and basically I just read, write, and teach. Mostly stuff I want to do anyways.

It depends on who you ask, but if you ask me, I’m pretty fucking butthurt. I hardly ever have time to get on Sup Forums anymore, I’m married to a woman who I don’t get along with, on any level. I lost 55 pounds only to gain the majority of it back. It’s 0826 in the morning and I’m playing shitty ass COD WWII to pass the time. Also, the girl that I love (big tiddy black goth girl) is fucking perfect but I’m FUCKING married and it’s all my fault that her (big tiddy black goth girl) didn’t work. I kinda feel a little better. Oh! And my old laptop with all my reactions (2009-2016) shit the bed, now all I have are shitty Facebook memes.

same.
i wanna fucking die.

take your time
life can be about being spontaneous
women lo love that shit
ask her mates about her
look her in the eye with your hands out of your pockets
ask her questions about her, but don't be to obvious

and just remember she might be dating chad
so if she's real pretty, be cautious so as not to get a beating

This is a work of art...or is it? Ive begun a sexual relaionship with my friends daughter who is in in 8th grade. She uses me for adult things like weed or rides. I got her to get on the pill so thats good, but I fear she will say something. My wife has no idea but I feel bad for her in a pity kinda way. I essentially live everyday with a solid hard on thinking about her little perfect orange sized tits and the tightest vagina ever just riding me, but that excitement is mixed with extreme anxiety that it will all come crumbling down. Ive started abusing pain killers again too.

Not well. Just found out my 12 year old daughter has been sexting some boy and showing him pictures and videos.

So not only do I have to deal with that but now there’s a realization that she is a perv like her dad.

look at what you failed on and try to sort it
if necessary swallow your pride and get some more driving lessons

talk to the examiner, ask questions
just think of the pussy you could pull in a car

he says on an fbi modded site

congratulations you win the prize bud

Could be worse. I'm clawing my way out of credit card debt and I hate my job, but, I'm in a relationship that is going very well. We click in a really good way and the sex is fantastic.

Lets see some proof!