VEGAN = WEAK AND SAD

>Woman weakened from veganism collapses atop mount everest and freezed alivde.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/

JUST

Wow, this is really pathetic. I've got asthma and even I was able to climb mount everest a few years ago. Its not that fucking hard (sherpas do all the hard work).

If parents are raising their kids vegan they should be charged with child abuse. They are literally putting their kids in danger.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-21/alyssa-azar-mount-everest-climb-youngest-australian/7434258
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her and her weak vegan-tier husband who couldn't carry her down apparently. very sad.

I know only one animal of a man whom survives vegan.
He's a freak & the only exception.
He comes from good stock & is a sturdy Midwestern boy.
I tell him all the time he'd be a monster beast if he started eating meat & animal product.

I've got fellow men friends whom emaciated their bodies & minds away.
It doesn't work.
A couple whom are still trying to & their minds & bodies weak.
They're emotionally crazy.

I understand the environmental impact but that's the fault of Le reptilian Jew neocon @ the top.

>Fuck outta here & be a man eating your daily ruffage, balanced diet, & red meats

>Ask a starving man from Africa or Asia that grew up eating mostly shitty plant matter if he wishes he could have meat more often & a boost in life

>day of rope now

Could have more iron in her blood have helped?

she played it fast and loose and in the end she got burned . every one knew her anemic ass wouldnt last long on the trip up.

Nobody here has climbed Everest. Only 4K people have ever climbed it in the entire world not just English speakers or Americans. It costs a shitton of money. Read the fucking article, shepas refused to do shit until this year because of a fatal avalanche a couple years ago.

It's guaranteed at least 1 person isn't making it back when you go up Everest. In this case it happened to be a vegan. But let's just ignore the hundreds of eat meat eaters rotting at the top and the future dead masters. Cuck

who cares. its the irony thats funny here

they aren't rotting at the top

bacteria can't survive there

She died because She was lacking the will to get to the top.
She was too busy to prove her cause.
Deadly in those environments.

stupid bitch
thousands of people die like that

I know a stereotypical vegan. He literally thinks every problem in the world can be boiled down to eating meat.

>what's your opinion on mass immigration?
>it's because the meat industry is impoverishing third world countries
>what's your opinion on genocide?
>it happens because people slaughter animals, then they make the logical step to slaughtering people
>what's your opinion on depression?
>people are only depressed because they eat meat
>what's your opinion on politicians?
>If they eat meat I disagree with them on principle

Fucking insufferable cunt. He's actually just ignorant of everything going on in the world so he's latched onto this vegan dogma bullshit. He also believes in the day of the rope, except it's a vegan revolution.

at least it's real a problem with trillions of real victims, not whiny bullshit about hurt feelings

you have regular sex with your dog, havent you ?

I did too with a group of fellow geologist who climb all the peaks. We had sponsors to get to the top (just about everyone does). Its easy as fuck if the weather isn't shit and you aren't a vegan.

We didn't lose anyone in my group. we all ate meat though.

LOW ENERGY

BALANCED DIET FO LIFE

i climbed everest and k2 and k2 by far was harder
everest is a pansy walk compared to k2

>vegan revolution
>they all run out of energy and collapse after 20 minutes

>believing you

only 191 people have ever climbed K2. I doubt any would be wasting time here.

the last thing she ever saw was her husband eating his emergency stash of beef jerky as he needed more power to make it back down the mountain.

>marry crazy bitch.
>doesn't let you eat meat ever again.
>take her to the top of a mountain and leave her.

LMFAO

We did K2 as well. And you're right, Everest is a cakewalk compared to the Duece. We did lose a person on that trip, but we carried her down instead of just leaving her up there like a lot of climbers do with their explorer bros.

A LOT more people than that have climbed it, we just don't go attention whoring ourselves by "officially" registering our peakings. Most climbers are insufferable cunts who do it because they want a facebook profile picture. I do it for other reasons. I couldn't care less about glory.

but muh poor animals, muh feels

what was her diet

Except it is. He gets angry if I kill a bug in the house. He thinks ants have feelings.

Honestly the worst thing about it is it just makes him so fucking boring. Any conversation inevitably turns to the evils of meat and dairy. It's not even a stereotype, these people literally cannot talk about anything else.

I knew him before he went vegan and he was an interesting guy. Now he's just a self-righteous prick.

>muh feels & muh health blog science.

you can find a crazy vegan person pretty easy. they are highly indoctrinated.

Literally the only thing she took with her to eat was organic kale and carrots. Her bull sherpa was rumored to be carrying 40 pounds of raw kale for her (for those who have never done everest, you sometimes have to spend many days just a couple thousand feet from the peak waiting for the weather to clear up)

Too much natural news.

LEL

Friendly reminder that the youngest Australian to summit Everest was 19 and did it in the same climbing season as vegan climber

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-21/alyssa-azar-mount-everest-climb-youngest-australian/7434258

>select all images of mountains

But lets not ignore all the meat eaters that made it to the top okay leafy?

A vegan will NEVER make it to the top of everest. Never ever. Its not physilogically possible