goes away to college
discovers booze
discovers ever cock on campus
gets two other secret committed BFs
find out
fuck again
break up

Sad.
But hey user, at least it was a good riddance. You don't need that kind of people in your life.

thanks! yea
hahaha weeeeeeell was thinking about going back now that shes out of college and grown

>Find GF
>Together for 5 years
>Always yell at her make sure she knows who's the boss.
>She's sad everyday
>Can't take it deadly annoying
>Tell her i break up if she keeps beeing unhappy
>Tell her she makes me unhappy
>She does everyrthing to make me happy
>Still sad
■Still pissed
>I ignore
>Time goes by
>Still sad
>One day she commits suicide

>Now single
>What a bitch

>gf broke up with me on Monday for no reason.
>said she doesn't love me anymore but i know shes breaking it off becuase she cant handle the stress of work and being in a realtionship
>tried to talk to her about it but she needs to be alone and not with me
>doesnt want to talk to me ever again.
>really cute Asian girl of my dreams
>very broken inside

This but instead of break up I try to change myself, exhibit honest emotion for this first time in my fucking life, she dump

How do you approach an ex, tho?

you dont

Never had a girlfriend to break up with me in the first place.

The end.

With condoms

She is fucking someone else, stress from work is manageable with a good relationship, better than being alone. You are probably just beta as fuck

I used to have a crazy ex gf
She was the first girl I fucked and she was some overemotional emo chick. She used to freak about any little thing I did and was so paranoid about me leaving her, to the point where she said she'd kill herself.
She told me that if I wanted some time to myself that was cool but whenever I didn't come out (it wasn't often) she'd ring me up crying asking why I didn't love her and shit, then her friends get on the phone and give me loads of shit calling me all sorts.
I'm sat there like "fuck this" and decide to break up with her a few weeks later.
She freaks obviously and starts trying to call me and messaging me all the time telling me she wants me back I get to the point where the only thing I can do to get her away from me is to hurl abuse at her. She asks to meet up she's sat in the bus station with my jacket on full on crying in front of everyone is awkward as fuck, she then tries to hug me and she just cries more, decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and talk it out she kisses me I want to leave and end up just walking home.
moral of the story:
Don't get with a crazy bitch its annoying, she could blame her suicide on you, and you may get hurt.

> former friend's boyfriend was busy with his job, she got bored, I jump in because free pussy!
> we've been at it for a year now
> we find out she really gets off on being degraded and used as a fucktoy
> I show her various clips: throatfucking, BDSM, gangbangs, then zooskool
> as soon as the dog mounts Simone in the clip my friend's eyes go wide
> "oh wow that is so HOT!"
> she pulls up her skirt, starts rubbing her pussy through panties
> I watch her until she cums, then grab her by the hair, pull her off the couch and push her face hard on the floor
> holding her in place I pull my shorts down and shove my throbbing cock deep in her warm pussy
> ride her hard for a while, hitting her cervix at times, she loves it
> close to cumming I pull out and drench her face, when that is done I call her a dirty whore and slap her face
> sex is way harder and rougher after that
> one day we're going at it on the sofa, I tease her clit while choking her
> "if you want an orgasm get it from him", nodding at dog
> she gets on all fours, stroking the dog, wrestling with him, being submissive all the time
> she keeps touching and rubbing his dick, after a while he gets it and mounts her
> weight catches her by surprise, her arms give in
> perfect position, he pounds her hard and fast, gets too intense for her, she wants out
> tries to get away, cries and begs him to stop, but nobody cares
> he knots her, pulls out after a few seconds, i cum as well
> she curls up, tears running down her face, her abused pussy leaks cum and blood
> i just sit and watch, eventually she gets up, grabs her shit and leaves
> haven't heard from her since, kinda miss her

So, i dated this girl a year back. She was nice, had the same tastes as mine, really cool to chat. But she lived several miles from my house (still in the same city, tho).
As time passed, she was becoming unsatisfied, was always sad and stressed, and sometimes was mad with me.
She broke with me after almost 4 months, but we still talked a while after, until i couldn't do it anymore and stopped aswering her texts.
I miss that little bitch.

I fucked a friend's GF several times. She wanted to ride my dick the moment we met so I didn't even have to do much. It felt good to make her swallow my cum and get her to be completely submissive. I knew she was a slut and their sex life was pretty boring so she hadn't done anything remotely interesting for a whole year or so.

It went on for half a year or so and then the thrill of the whole thing faded quite a bit, but it was worth it.

>4 or 5 and meet a girl same age and become bf gf
>Always hung out when i went to my grandads house
>Ff
>10
>Cousin warns me that gf js planing to break up laugh cause i think there joking
>2 weeks later she breaks up and i get >realy depressed
>Few days ago find her insta page
>Follow cause want to be friends
>She never followed back
>Blocked her

You may have dodged a bullet. You can't fix someone who doesn't know how to fix themselves.

Also, sometimes you're not happy in a relationship. If that's the case, what do you do? If you stay it it for the other person, it's not fair to them and you're just wasting time being with someone you don't want to be with anymore. Relationships can be hard, but if you're not in the right one it's better to move on. It's gonna hurt, but better to pull off the bandaid now than to invest a few more years and have it hurt even more, or worse.

we know each other well its easy to fall back into things.

personally go for drinks and take it from there hopefully fuck or get a blowjob

same fucikng shit m8
fuck

This

>2016

>Be me

>19 yo 265 lb 6ft fat beta fuck

>gf is 20yo 105lb 5’2ft qt3.14

>she’s smol, cute, caring and great at bed

>likes vidya, animu and geeky stuff

>we live together, mutual friends (one 20/M, one 25/F) live with us

>we’re all students, got no worries, life is perfect

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>I buy Fallout 4

>Spend most of the time playing, ignore studies, gf has to cook, clean and do stuff for me while I get fatter and even more useless

>After a month I start feeling like shit so unconsciously start making her feel worse so she doesn’t realize how much she’s worth and leaves me for someone who really deserves her

>Time passes, shit gets worse, my whole student year has gone to shit at this point.

>gf tells me she’s worried about me and she wants us to do stuff together, buys us a 3 months couple bonus so we both go to the gym together

>I go, but don’t do shit, she gets even hotter than she already was

>I start criticizing her even more so she doesn’t leave me

Time passes

>6 months after the beginning of the story

>She’s doing great at college, got fit af, is a trustworthy person, totally dependable and has a lot of cool skills

>Still thinks she’s not worth anything and I’m one of the few good things in her life

>At this point, she gives me sex, money and everything I ask just for me to stay with her

>I think I emotionally broke her, because she’s almost damn perfect and I’m a useless lazy fuck

>I think I don’t feel anything for her anymore

>I only see her as a way to get blowjobs and cash

>I break up with her because she wouldn’t let me use her computer (she needed it for college) and I wanted to play Silent Hunter 5.

>She enters in a major depression.

>Cries all day long for almost a week.

>3 weeks later, the school year finishes and we all go to our parents’ houses until the next one starts

>Weirdest 3 weeks of my life, because I had to live with my ex

>In that time I realized maybe I shouldn’t have broken up with her

>Didn’t come back because I thought it was normal for me to think that way after being 1 year in a relationship with someone

>Last time I saw her, I hugged her goodbye, told her to take care and that kind of stuff

>That same day I thought I might’ve fucked up

>”Maybe I should try to be better and give her the kind of relationship she deserves because she’s done so much for me”

>”Nah, fuck it, we’ll get over it, it’s late for that, and I want to bang other hot girls”

My life was about to change drastically the last time I saw her.

Wanna hear more?

With enough time you can forget anyone, or at the very least not care about them anymore. :)

That whore fucked every single dude she met in college. Then she got fat and wasted her 20's on a dude that didn't give a shit about her. LOL