When you hate Grimes but have a pantyhose fetish, and she wears tights/nylons/hose constantly

>when you hate Grimes but have a pantyhose fetish, and she wears tights/nylons/hose constantly

I LIKE THIS THREAD

GRIMES MAY LOOK LIKE AN ELF GOBLIN BUT SHE IS REALLY HOT... I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE

Good music discussion.

REPORTED

she's just a second rate Caroline Martial

is she a pantyhose goddess too

She's ugly but i would eat her out

had a chance to smell her feet in pantyhose years ago when we were drunk as shit in a warehouse party. stinkiest feet ever, that's for sure.

yes

She's not ugly you losers!

>Those hairy legs
WTH?

From behind

can you describe the smell? I literally posted I wonder what her feet smell like, in every grimes thread last year

when someone wears pantyhose all day and take their shoes off, let's say at night or after work, it has that strong "vinagrous" smell. and her feet were a bit soggy.

What were you doing there with her? Do you know her? What was she doing?

Why the fuck is this thread still open

Sup Forums has a terrible reputation for a reason, user.

based thread

my best friend is buddies with her, so i got invited along with no probs. that was in mid-2014 and iirc she was still working in art angels. as i said, we were drunk off our asses and we were playing some really silly games like smelling out own feet. claire was high af tho. and that's it. all the rumours about her not taking baths are kind of true. . .

post more Grimes in pantyhose

Stop hating her, then. It's simple.

Let's be real, Caroline Martial of Kap Bambino can't even compare to Grimes. She doesn't even have half of Grimes' skills for a start. Her voice isn't even 4 octaves and a half like Grimes.

Stop making me not hate her!!!