youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

>You will never have ads like this in your own country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn-dlcSCEo
youtube.com/watch?v=_YiLCYa7--A
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is a nigger even in China?

I've actually seen this one on CCTV. It's funny to me, but i've also known some really based black people in China that have been REALLY shit on.

They're basically equated to apes.

The only reason they're decent is BECAUSE they get shit on, you fool. The only time in American history we can say niggers were decent was when they knew their place.

It's simply the reality of it. Your reasoning there is the white guilt that leads to where were at today.

will niggers ever recover from this?

>tfw we had it years ago in Czech republic

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn-dlcSCEo

You jump to conclusions a bit. The based black people i've known have been west indians, and if you don't know the difference between wogs and niggers, I pity you.

I don't care what they do to niggers, it's funny to me. Just a bit sad to see decent, hard-working people caught up in it.

niggers are cancer of humanity

Chinese know what's up. Hopefully they steam roll Africa, and by the time they are done with that they will be honorary whites

Have you ever seen "empire of dust"? Really good documentary on the current state of Africa, and the Chinese working there. It's fucking..hilarious.

>based China

Lets be honest, 99% of black people in China work for some African Country's embassy or foreign affairs department. These people then sell tons of drugs due to their status, particularly to foreigners.

In Beijing if you see a black guy in a public place 99 times out of a 100 he will ask you to buy drugs.

Well, in Beijing, a lot of them are "students", and do exactly as you say. However, in beijing they're worshipped, especially in wudaokou, the club district. It's fucking horrible.

Go outside of beijing, and it's exactly as I say. Some are complete fucks, and I have laughed my head off more than once to watch them get fucked up. But like I say, west indians are pretty awesome people, and get shit on equally because they're black.

Thank you China, for cheap products at a minimal quality. Pic not related.

>worshipped in Beijing
Nah bro.

Outside of the big cities they will have some more problems though.
However all foreigners need to realize that they are a curiosity in small towns or tourist areas. I'm 6'4" blonde hair blue eyes and I've had people doing all kinds of things out of curiosity and once even subtly trying to touch my dong on public transportation to see what big deal was.

Wrong. When I was these a lot of them were buying Chinese stuff in bulk to see in their respective country. Like buy 10,000 shoes at $5/pair and sell them in Nigeria for $8/pair.

I lived there for a year and a half selling machinery to Chinese factories.

>watching ads
fucking pleb

All gooks are scum, you would no this if you spent time near them. The common chink is deployable in behavior and appearance.

Fuck the chinks im glad I will have the oppurtunity to kill many in the future to defend my homeland

Its pretty funny the same guys in that Empire of Dust documentary probably agreed to be in this video and get degraded like this. Sheeeeit.

>Nah bro.

Well, it's been a few years since I was there, but the clubs were strictly a place for them to go to pick up women, and they would do so with 100% success rate because they were so "exotic".

All foreigners are a curiosity, because the small towns and villages are pretty...parochial. Even the more recently-developed cities have this. It kind of depends where you're from though. Once they learn i'm British, they have this deep respect shit going on. When they learn you're American, they attempt to impress. It's quite funny.

If they notice you're black, though..look out. The small towns must be told that black people are the devil, I think, because i've known black people who were too fucking scared to set foot outside the city after the kicking they got the first time.

based

Probably to play in their shitty Chinese pro basketball league.

The comments are gold, half of it are nogs screaming rayceesm while being racist to chinks and half are just MUH DICK

i think i can forgive them for the whole communist thing now

I always love it when something like this comes along, and you got your typical run of the mill nigger getting to experience Sup Forums rhetoric.

Throw in a bunch of Asians who hate niggers too and it's a real party.

There are a lot of them in Hong Kong.

Name a few.

Name a few of the people I have known in China?
Why? You think you've met?

>write all that
>end with "racist piece of shit"
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=_YiLCYa7--A
this brings back memories of a young me watching this vid.

>clean pillows
>coats hung up
>neat little shrine in the wall
>rolled-up carpets stacked neatly against the wall

Still cleaner than detroit.

muh dik

Top kek, this is going to make them hate the niggers so much.

Why is there outcry over this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
But this is perfectly fine?

Can Sup Forums explain this double standard to me?