Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin without friends, money and with a shit job anything

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin without friends, money and with a shit job anything.

Are you shy or there was other reason? What's your job?

do you like weed and ecchi?

I'm not very shy. Just a giant sperglord. And I currently work in a supermarket.

should you give me all you own?

What kind of magic can you do?

No.

Cock magic.

obviously not.

Just no demand.

bump fuckers

What's your shit job?

I work in a supermarket for minimum wage.

what is your weight?

Why not start making some small positive changes? They'd do you a world of good.

Dude, at least you have a job, im yet to find any. I know it pays shit and its shit but still its enough for vidya

75 kg.

Like what? I work out, I clean my room regularly, I educate myself, I groom myself, I try to talk to people.

I went to uni for 10 years. So yeah, not ideal outcome.

Why are you me in 10 years?

You still have time to change.

what did you study if you went to uni for 10 years?
why havent got a job in the field you went to school for? shit grades or just not tried?

do you have brothers or sisters?

Biochemistry. My publication record is average at best and the field is oversaturated (both academia and industry).

I have a sister.

do you know Ricciard?

if you dont feel like hanging out with the people you work with try taking some classes or something so you force yourself to know randoms better.

it seems that youre not the shyest dude. go to a bar, get to know some new people

What?

Life is pointless anyway, OP. Whether you're successful or not doesn't matter, nobody's gonna give a shit about you in the long run.

>go to a bar, get to know some new people

Getting to know new people != making friends.

Why havn't you considered hookers?