Never forget

never forget

>greek
Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

I am Greek.

part north african = italian

We know.

so she is greek?

Is this bitch really talking about muh heritage after her concert got allah akbard? Fuckin americans man god damn.

no this was years ago

ikibae

>greek italian north african

>implying there's a difference

lol i didnt know that gig was held by this heritage fag. sorry but this casual racist deserved it and actually is corrupt as shit. fuck heritage fags

Why race is such a "taboo" there.

Why are people there so fucking insecure.

It's obviously a joke. I can't believe people take things like this seriously.

because being a nigger is bad

>yfw she did the attack because of this

She can attack my dick with her fat lips whenever she likes, if you know what I mean.

no, explain

I am Greek

TFW the based Greeks of Cyrenaica like Erathostenes were all racially like Ariana Grande.
I want to impregnate her now.

I am half greek

Other half is white tho

Why the fuck doesn't twitter date stamp their shit? What a stupid fucking site.

I don't think they mixed up with bedouins

We are all greek according to the latest science discovery

She is Greek

*we are all balkan

*turk

sry
when did this "i am greek" meme started?

*greek

I am Greek

When ikibey crawled out of the primordial soup and found a computer to post on (a few months ago by my count)

Tell the bitch to pay her denbts then.

at first I was glad hearing about the bombing because i thought she is shitalian but knowing her Greek heritage made me feel empathy for her and the fans

>I got caught being a massive fuckhead, better save face and blame it on Twitter lol xD

Fuck Chinknadians

she is way too brown to be italian obviously
have americans ever seen an italian woman ? they are just white women with dark hair ... this is fucking ridiculous
even daniel conversano is whiter

subhuman you, a Greek I am.

It probably happened like this. I wish I had the Ikibey life story screenshot but I don't.

A lot of our Italians are dark because their ancestors are from the South and they think tanning is a good idea.

>better save face
Lmao whatever you say fat boy