My girlfriend abruptly changed her cellphone password...

My girlfriend abruptly changed her cellphone password. We've been together for over 2 years and I've known her password for 1 1/2 of them.

Is this a relationship red flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_553vKJd5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea

time to find a new cumdumpster

The red flag is that you've been going in her phone so casually you cuck.

why do you know the password and are you actively accessing her phone? that'd be a relationship red flag to me.

I find it odd that you regularly go through her phone. I know my wife’s password and she knows mine. We never go through each other shit.

dont listen to these fucks

a true relationship is transparency. My girlfriend has all my passwords and can access my email, facebook or phone whenever she wants. Every girl who played games or outright refused passwords ended up being a cheater and the cell phone is the #1 source of their betrayal

Its over. Start looking for a classy way out and start taking precautions etc.

>Basing the quality of your relationship upon social media passwords and phone passwords

We're fucked boys

/thread

You're browsing an anonymous board so you can enjoy your privacy in contrast to posting your shit on facebook or whatever and feel that your girlfriend doesn't deserve a little privacy?
Don't you see the hypocripsy?

Wtf are you on about, kid?

She’s obviously doing something behind your back
Are you gonna be a cuck and let her go through with this or dump her like a man?

Ten years with my high school sweetheart, never broken up in my life here.

She knows the password I use for almost everything, but has fucking never used it except for a while when she needed to borrow my laptop. If she started checking up on my shit, that would be a SERIOUS problem.

I'd watch for behavior changes, and try to converse honestly about how satisfied she is right now. Maybe she just likes privacy, which is fine. If something's wrong, other evidence will turn up.

how can you be happy if you are with someone that makes you feel so insecure that you need to know her fuckin cell phone password?

just be with someone you actually trust...

Yes.

the red flag is you checking through her cell phone.

same as the other user, my wife has known my passwords and vice versa and we are not checking each others stuff.

yeah, you're kinda a piece of shit.

Dubs of truth

this. we know each others passwords, but there's no reason to fuck with each other's privacy

That's not how the world works, you secure your fucking bitch or you end up with a disease or the local laughing stock. EVERY fucking time

This guy here again.

PS: Does she have the same access to your stuff that she had been granting to you?

She’s hiding something, leave her before she breaks your heart.

>normalfags sharing their password with random whores

good laugh mate

My ex (7 year relationship) did this a few days before she left. So maybe.

>hypocrisy
>in a sexual dimorphic species

There is no such thing as hypocrisy. There is trust and there is no trust.

Anyone with experience and half a brain can tell you that women are bombarded with attention and sexual offers everyday (if theyre attractive). The smartphone as a technological development coupled with social media has created a global platform for gossip and "courting".

This means that not only is she being "hit on" all the time by guys online (as opposed to guarding your girl when youre out together), but also she gets bombarded by images and notions of "an ideal mate" and "I deserve to be happy".

This makes women incredibly susceptible to "branch-swinging". Its incredibly easy and socially acceptable for her to simply drop you and instantly go for the next "better" guy.

The only thing we can do as men to counter these habits is to not care, if she moves on. If your entire life is based on a girl nowadays, she can shatter your world.

tl:dr
Hypocrisy is a word to shame men in to accepting shitty behavior by women

Abort...abort...abort....system failure imminent

>neckbeards in their basement feeling superior to normies

thanks for the giggle m8

yeah, probably started talking to some other dude and doesn't want you to know

/fuckingthread

>trust is blind
Absolutely, unironically retarded.

That's fucking retarded. People in a relationship still need their spaces, physical or not.

I'll be the last one to laugh when you get fucked over. Cheerio!

p.s. I have neither neckbeard nor do I live in the basement however you normalfags are really easy to spot.

Men do that branch-swinging thing too. Maybe more than women, actually.

I suspect that you're just a crappy person, that keeps getting dumped because you're crappy.

Yes and no.
It could be a sign she's doing something she doesn't want you to find out about, but it could also be someone else found out her password or PIN and was trying to fuck around with her phone.

just be a man and confront her u cuck

>so you can enjoy your privacy
>Implying
Not even close. I come here because some of you are smart enough to hold my attention or teach me something new and the rest of you make me feel superior.
>Implying I haven't logged hundreds of hours on facebook for the same reasons
You're cute. Guess which category you belong to.

If you never use the password how do you know it's real?

>Men do that branch-swinging thing too. Maybe more than women, actually.
100% confirmed for female.

Top men have the luxury of doing whatever the fuck they want with women. The rich/model-tier male elite can get away with anything. But since the 90% of "normal" men are invisible to women, you simply are oblivious to the fact that most men are wired for "providing" rather than "fuckboying".

>I suspect that you're just a crappy person, that keeps getting dumped because you're crappy.
Typical female shaming tactic. In fact. Most men like me have had various serious relationships, that taught us valuable things about "the game".

Your conclusion sounds pretty fucked up to me, but hey - if it works for you...
Don't you think that mutual trust is an essential component of a relationship?

I don't know my partners been together for 7 years couldn't give a fuck, no interest in looking in her phone.

>sharing passwords

She's gonna fuck everyone on the block you deserve it.

>Don't you think that mutual trust is an essential component of a relationship?
I think you misunderstood the entire post. Im not saying "control your GF" and "be the dominant one".

My point can be condensed to this:
>If she breaks your trust, or steps out of line, WALK!

Has she come home at odd hours lately smelling of fried chicken, watermelon, or greasy body odor?

because FEELINGS

>when Sup Forums discovers the thread

when my son's mother became a thot is when she changed passwords.

I bounced, fuck that shit.

You dont own your girlfriends privacy . i think were only getting half of a story here.

Do this.
Ask her "hey babe, why'd you change your password?"

/thread

Lmao like 99% of people here are retarded. It's just full of people who think they're smarter than they are. And then the occasional smart person here is only ever smart in one, niche area.

You're cute. Guess which category you belong to

The people saying they never check their wives phone don't check cause they got ugly wives.

The wives who don't check your phone it's cause your ugly.

I check my wife's phone every 3 months or so when she sleeps (just to make sure she's doing ok) and she checks mine just about daily (even though I've never cheated)

Handle your business bro, when your in bed play with her hair and spy her passcode when she's out get your answer.

I had to pull the SIM card out of my cunt ex-wife's phone and load it up in a reader I bought at Fry's to get up to speed on all the shady shit that fucking whore was up to.

Here's my experience:

I thought it was a redflag, did my research, turns out I was right. She was talking to someone else.

BUT

This was someone I had been with for 6 years that adored me. After I kicked her out I asked myself, "am I someone that deserves a girl like this"

The answer was no, I let family and my own problems turn me into someone who was unhappy. Therefore I was hard to be around and didn't realize I was pushing her away.
Ask yourself, am I someone that she can rely on, someone she doesn't need to distance herself from because of my actions.

This. If you feel you gotta check her phone you are either insecure or have a legitimate hunch and shes given you red flags up to that. If you found out she changed it and didnt tell you that is a huge red flag.

I dont go into my wife's phone because shes boring as fuck but I still know her pws to everything except godawful stuff I dont want a part of, Etsy, Wish and shit like that. Its handy because if a phone is forgotten you can log in and retrieve info. Ive had to send her school stuff, and shes sent me work conference reminders when I leave my phone. PW changing without letting your SO know is a big red flag because you are either a shitbird that needs privacy because you are doing something you dont want your SO to know or plan on it. There is literally no reason otherwise.

Easy solution is dont date shitty women. Theres a reason fuck, marry, kill exists.

Male, 27. Carpenter, 40k/yr and a side hustle flipping houses.
I hope you never breed, you failing little fuckboy.

I don't think you even have the emotional capacity to fully face how shitty you are, so you blame the rest of society for the things that go wrong in your life. Do us a favor and kill yourself, or move to Zimbabwe or some shit.

There are hints of truth in what you're saying, but there's a mid tier of people that comprises the great majority of the population where traditional pairing-off mechanics are the dominant paradigm. The phenomenon you are describing does run stronger in online dating than the rest of life, but all that says to me is that you're too much of a shitty little shut-in to find girls IRL.

I agree with your overall sentiment, but I disagree with your execution.

Im 29 years old. Ive seen it all and lived it all. If a woman doesnt want to have sex once a day, or turns you down twice in a row something is up.

There are very clear red flags that speak louder than a text on the phone. Thats why I dont see the need to snoop around. I 100% trust any girlfriend, simply because they are incapable of hiding secrets. They are masters at lying, but they suck at hiding truths through body language and action.

These are my personal red flags:
>Turns down sex twice in 2 days (and shes not on her period/pregnant)
>Leaves the room when getting a call
>puts the phone away when you enter a room
>Goes out with he friends more than once a month
>Is sleeping or pretending to be sleeping when you get to bed
>Shies away when you want to kiss her
>Starts petty arguments out of the blue (I dont tolerate petty arguments, which she knows)
>She disrespects me publicly infront of friends or family
>She makes plans to travel somewhere without you

Any of those things happen to me and I know its over.

no matter how close I am with a woman I would never tell her my password and woudln' expect to know hers. Not a redflag, just her being normal.

So much anger. So many ad hominems.

Tits or GTFO roastie.

Man up and ask her about it. If you can't, you don't have a relationship.

Terrible advice. If you ask her about it, she will throw a fit and shift blame to your snooping around, rather than to admit guilt.

Terrible idea.

it's a red flag that you're upset you can't snoop her phone you fucking retard. What a horrible breach of privacy.

If you don't trust the person you're with, why the fuck are you with her?

you btards are way too fucking quick to blame everybody else but yourself

Not to spoil the ending for you or anything, but all women are whores. Sooner or later all relationships fail. Sooner or later she will except another man’s cock in her pussy, probably while you’re still with her.

MGTOW my man. It’s the only answer. I’ve been bitch-free for the last eight years, and it’s been the happiest stretch of my life, not even close

If she does that means she have something to hide.

Trips are truth.

This is true.

>Sooner or later all relationships fail.
False. All relationships fail, if you dont get her pregnant within the honeymoon phase.

This obviously doesnt apply to Americans, since youll get divorce raped.

Bury your head in the sand while your girl fucks half the town.

Yeah, it means its over. You cant save a sinking ship by yelling at the waves.

if you give your passwords to your gf you are an actual beta retard, kys.

>I’ve been bitch-free for the last eight years
Implying this is by choice

Fucking this.

Talk to her about it, voice your concerns, gauge her reactions. Try not to come off as insecure or aggressive. Does anyone on this board ever deal with anything head on?

>Implying it is by choice.

this may surprise you but
your girlfriend may have friends

You can't stop anyone from cheating and even if you know her passwords she can just use an other e-mail you don't know or even phone.

>They are masters at lying, but they suck at hiding truths through body language and action.

You're God Damn right about that buddy.

Notice his usage of winning "the game" and terms like "branch swinging"? He's one of those Red Pill, PUA idiots. It's all but guaranteed he'll die alone when he's pulled into a binary world that "rewards" pure selfishness.

They're like the relationship version of modern libertarians.

I didn’t say I didn’t have any women, taste your girlfriends pussy and you’ll swallow a mouthful of my cum ya little Internet bitch

*slow clapping*

Another institution, nearly down.

>be gone feminist

Its pretty much true. All the people saying you shouldnt be going through her shit are mostly right, but that doesnt mean she needs a password for it. You should know each others stuff anyways, but you also shouldnt specifically be snooping. If you grabbed her phone because of a legit reason thats not going through her shit then thats fine, anything else shows trust issues on your part. If she changed it after 1.5 years of you guys being together to me this would be a big red flag and I would talk to her about it sincerely. Id admit your concern and explain you are not accusing her but want to explain how you feel and why so you guys can figure it out and get over it without resentment building up. This doesnt mean shes cheating (but it could) it could also mean shes having other issues in the relationship she hasnt talked to you about. Either way somethings wrong and you guys should talk.

Either way though, wheres the nudes?

>Leaves the room when get to bed
>Shies away when you want to kiss her
>Starts petty arguments out of the blue (I dont tolerate petty arguments, which she knows)
>She disrespects me publicly infront of friends or family
>She makes plans to travel somewhere without you
Nigga some of your shit is autistic but these "signs" are the equivalent of your roof being on fucking fire and being suspicious about why you are suddenly warm.

This right here. Mr. 10 year has made it 10 years from highschool by thinking appropriately.

>being this salty

U seem mad friendo

I’ll slap you so hard by the time you stop rolling your clothes will be out of style son

she is fucking a nigger behind your back

I don't think "ad hominem" really applies to a post that serves no purpose beyond calling you a piece of shit.

'sup.

What a fucking cunt. She should dump her mocha mistakes on her parents like normal mudsharks do.

This.

The worst part is you can be with a girl for years before this shit creeps into her head and she flips the switch on you. A lot of them don't even think it's wrong to start dating other guy's while they are your "girlfriend"

>implying my clothes are in style
>internet tough guy
>I kek'd so hard mountain dew came out of my nose
Hope you like .45 acp, I have it in suppository form just for you.

>A lot of them don't even think it's wrong to start dating other guy's while they are your "girlfriend"

i feel bad for you and your country

>being this much of an oblivious beta

youtu.be/M_553vKJd5c

That was my life.

then she came back with my son and begged me for help, and I said

no

kek

rekt
what happened next

>user says those aren't signs, those are blatant tells that it should be obvious something's extremely wrong
>He's the oblivious one
You Red Pill fags crack me up with how autistic you are. You genuinely have to be taught to read people, a fundamental social skill.