Okay Sup Forums it was my birthday last night and I drank a load of beers last night got some xans and dmt tester as...

Okay Sup Forums it was my birthday last night and I drank a load of beers last night got some xans and dmt tester as well m, so story short got fuccd up on xans and we took 35 between us plus 60 beers just woke up confused as fuck smoked a lettuce joint now looking at this dmt (while still taking the left over xans) what would be the best way to do consume this DMT I have no foil or a meth pipe?

Thanks Sup Forumsros

You can use weed as a catalyst if you use a pipe or dry bong. Put the weed on top of it, light it and don't put direct flame to the DMT

go to rehab lol

you'll lose a lot of the DMT this way. It's impossible not to burn it and some of it will inevitably get re-condensed and stuck on the weed, where it will just burn up when you finish the bowl.

Traditional junkie method for inhaling vaporizable drugs is using a broken lightbulb. Make sure you use an old filament bulb since the twisty CFL ones contain mercury.

green dmt
enjoy your aids

If you're xan'd up don't waste the dmt dickwad. Usually benzos will stop trips and calm them down so I imagine you'll have a fucking hard time getting the dmt to work. But if you must google lightbulb vape.

And wash out the bulb if its frosted.

Dude you make me jelly of how fucked up u got, try to vape it with a lighter off a piece of foil, make sure to double fold it and burn off all the chemicals on the foil first. Suck the smoke with a straw, basically google how to smoke heroin and report on the effects please thank you

>lol

OP here waiting for my 2 friends to go home so I can get a chinkies I will try something after that also need more beers but I'm on a 7pm tag curfew rip

>Smoking DMT while on Xanax
Sell it to someone who won't waste it.

this. Aside from the fact that xanax is pure cancer to begin with, it's literally what an ER doctor will give you if you show up tripping balls to calm your ass down and counteract psychedelic drugs. Diazepines are like naloxone but for psychedelics instead of opiates.

Plug it all, at once. Or, shove dmt crystals in urethra.

That is actually a good idea, go to space OP

Should I plug it or will it waste it?

DMT gets broken down really fast that's why peope smoke it and only trip for like 20 minutes and it would take like 5 minutes to absorb in your butt and then 5 minutes to reach your brwin and by that time it will be broken down signifficantly so what I'm saying it's wasteful unles you plug a large amount at once and give it a lot of surface area like a large DMT enema which would be the biggest trip ever because of such large amounts absorbing super fast and with water or something and your body doesn't have enough time to metabolize it all before it reaches your brain and fucks you up

You can dissolve dmt in vape juice

Vape juice enema will cleanse your colon 10 times over

OP here fri3nds have left now waiting for chinkies will update after my food has arrived

Unless you mix it with some MAOIs

>celebrating the day your parents made a mistake by trying to OD.

Mois are dangerous because they inhibit the breakdown of MANY neurotransmitters IRREVERSABLY which means that until your brain resets which takea about 2 weeks you will be FUCKED UP