remove paella

You're welcome

Good quadruple

i-is it happening?

you nato fucks could have let us kill all the muslims
and these fake villages popping up and squatting on greater serbia
but nooooooooooooo

this is the revenge
there's no marxist zionist conspiracy, just an angry serb manipulating the space-time continuum to push mutlicutli into western kekolds
yall getting reminded Dog is a serb

yeah yeah yeah. Keep sucking Russia's dick. I'm sure they won't annex after WW3 breaks out

Revival when?

>the year is 2020
>there is no 1 to press for anglesias
>unidos estados degrades into feral shitskins that cant maintain nato
>eurabia also cant maintain nato, islamic schools skipped faster than sound aircraft classes and replaced them with some pedo caravan raider classes

>>>serbia rules the waves (gravitational waves, cos we are intergalactic and shit)

You idiots made Muslims into victims so SJWs protect them. Also, next time don't kill people in UN safe zones it kind of forces a response.

we'll nuke the world before we lose nato

>dont kill me in my safe zone!
top argument, we should have declared kosovo our own safe zone or something
oh wait

>implying your degenerate leftist government didnt already convert all nukes into dildo fuel, which is your right as an american citizen! even tho citizenship doesnt even exist! free power dildos for everyone or we riot!!!!
and so unidos estados lost its nuclear program
to fund dildos
for the leftists

Dog, who is a serb, truly works in mysterious ways

>top argument, we should have declared kosovo our own safe zone or something
>oh wait
I don't think you know what a safe zone is, it's a fucking refugee camp for the displaced away from combat zones. Kosovo was the combat zone.

i know that safe zones do not exist
otherwise all the nato bombs flying into serbian hospitals, civilian infrastructure, bridges in belgrade that also wasnt a combat zone etc etc would just all magically stop
>literally saying muh safe zones

or let me use your own logic:
what stops us serbs from declaring whole serbia a refugee camp for serbs?
we basically did this: yugoslavia was internationally recognized and achieved trough serbian sweat and blood in world wars, and no croat terrorists had any right to carve a bit of it into croatia
if they wanted to create new countries, they should fuck off out of our own constitutional yugoslav soil, and carve it in washington or brussels or some such place, not our place

now what? where are your magical safe zone arguments now?
its up to you to kill your own leftists and sjw government, not up to us to go around solve your muslim problems when you dont even let us solve our own

Yes, damn the Serbs. Without the murder of Franz Ferdinand the world wars wouldn't have happened.

*walks towards you*

Seriously, why do people suck them off on here so much? They caused so much misery for the sake of some irrelevant balkan shit no one in their right mind cares about

stay in your own borders merkel

Friendly reminder that S*rbs have gotten away with genocide way too easy. Belgrade should've been nuked for their crimes against humanity

NATO and slick willy fucked over Serbia. Serbia was doing God's work removing kebab until the US showed up.
I like Serbia and have been there.

t. Texas

>Kosovo
>Serbian

It's Albanian clay user

i bet they fucking hate Americans there

The world would be better whiteout them.

Saying "Kosovo is Albanian" is really not so different from saying "Anatolia is Turkish". Yes, nowadays, both of statements are true from a purely present-day demographic and political perspective. However, from the perspective of rightfulness and justice, both of those are simply false. And both are similar in regards to their importance, i.e. Anatolia was hugely important in the development of Christianity as well as early Hellenic and Armenian cultures, while Kosovo was hugely important in the history of the Serbian nation and the struggle of Christianity in the Southern Balkans during the Ottoman conquests.