My gf posted this. She doesn't know I have seen it. Should I stay with her or not?

My gf posted this. She doesn't know I have seen it. Should I stay with her or not?

Of course not. Dump that bitch. Probably already cheating/has cheated from the way she talks.

sorry I thought this was a cringe thread by your girlfriends status

Call her on it

>/thread

hey user, do you know what would solve all this?
Posting her nudes on this thread

Probably not. If you try to confront her about it specifically, though, you'll probably lose the argument.

If you don't want to stay with her because of it, just flatly break up.

I should also note that it's probably not that big a deal because people settle and that's the way of the world. If she's into more attractive men than you but can't get them, that's not a problem, that's life.

>:'D

dump the slut

This

Orrrrr, just fuck the shit out of her. Do your job and she won’t need to look around.

Sounds like a generic comment to me; you wouldn't be surprised if this was a guy commenting on a girl he met. If you're insecure or have doubts about it, bring it up jokingly and figure out what's going on.

>asking advice from Sup Forums
literally worst thing to do

comment with a story of your own, whether made up or true, which is similar to hers

this is so highschool

cucked

kill her

People always say that, but it's really not. You get a wide range of blunt answers.

You go post this on some Q&A site and you'll have dozens of liberal white-knights and feminists responding with shit like "Why are you invading her online privacy? It's the same as invading her own mind!" or "Everybody is attracted to people that aren't their significant other, you insecure man child!"

Fuck that shit. Dump the cheating whore. Complete disrespect of the relationship. It's one thing that she was attracted to the guy, or even thought about him, it's another to go posting about with an implied offer to fuck him(doesn't matter if the guy will never see it).

If that bitch got an opportunity of a better looking guy, she'd trade the OP out.

You would do best to leave her. She obviously is flirting with other guys. That only progresses.

This
"Loss" your phone and post all her nudes + info

We will take care of it

First, become Russian FSB agent.

Then, poison her with polonium.

It's the only reasonable solution.

Here she talks about her online "friend" who she said had been trying to groom her so I blocked him on her behalf. 3 years ago.

>wide range of blunt answers

My ass; 80% of the answers come from extremely insecure guys who believe every woman will jump at any chance of getting dick they have.

I agree. Thanks.

oh fuck

>3 years ago.
you deserve to die a painful death, rape the bitch first.

checked

Agreed. One just has to be smart in choosing which advice to heed, lest they wind up committing sudoku.

aye send me her snap i'll narwhal that bitch

Have sex with that guy to show superiority

Another one.

Break up? why? Because she wants to fuck a hot guy? You want to fuck hot chicks. You sound like an insecure 14 year old.

Lol read this and try arguing that again

I'd call that a red flag if her first time was with you. Otherwise, it's the kind of thing many people think, and she's just being open about it.

Also, "blocking him on her behalf" is not a good idea. If she was going to cheat on you with him, dump her early; otherwise, there's no reason to force her to block him.

Checked; but incorrect

1. Fuck her one last time.
2. Throw her some sandpaper
3. "There's your friction bitch, gtfo"
4. Call cops
5. ???
6. Profit

Fuck that whore, if my woman did that shit to me I’d backhand her ass so hard that there would be a bruised imprint of my hand for longer than a god damn lifetime. Tell her that she is a whore and that is the reason why you are leaving her

Your girlfriend sounds like a loser.

why must I get quints on such a controversial post instead of when I'm actually rolling in a fun thread

It appears you're dating a woman that likes sex.

this is very unusual, most women hate sex and will only have it with that special one because they love you so much and will do anything for you.

I would suggest immediately breaking up with this girl, tell her it's because she likes sex and you don't. She'll understand, and perhaps one day she'll find someone that likes sex also and they can go together. Meanwhile you're free to pursue women that don't like sex, just like god intended.

>Bended over to pick them up
>Bended
Yeah. Dump her.

She kept telling me how weird and abusive he was and that she saw him as a friend whereas he was being creepy and making up metaphors for jacking off basically. "Polishing my furniture thinking of you"

I want to ghost her. We were both 16. But it's like I feel too guilty and weak. I want to but it doesn't feel right.

>throw her some sandpaper
>"There's your friction bitch, gtfo"

Pay no mind to thots. Treat he like the emotionally stunted "person" she is. Lead her on, treat her like the cum dumpster she was born to be. Don't spend any money on her make her split checks and drive. Then when she leaves you say "bye bitch, I know you've been cheating all along, I've just been using you for sex thot."

Better results would have been achieved by convincing her, without pressure, to block him herself.
It takes a lot longer, but it also teaches her to say no. Which is something that you want if you want her not to cheat on you.

That isn't your girlfriend if she posts things like this.

I like your idea.
Dont wanna get in trouble. She seems wacky.

This. She can be easily replaced. She's a dumb slut.

Keeping a cheating girlfriend is great advice if you want to start collecting STDs. If she does it once, she'll do it again and with others.

So, she is insane?

She seems like she's borderline and fishing for negative attention. Alternatively, she's single and he's just using these statuses to trigger incels.

Now this one is a red flag, and something you should confront her over. The rest insofar seemed like someone being vocal about things most people would think at some point in time or another, but here she's calling you insane.

Swear to God we've been together for 3+ years.

If I was the gf of a guy that does this I would be kinda hurt really

I get that you've been together, but she isn't invested in the relationship if she posts things like that.

This. Then turn 360° and walk away.

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-''

Oh she does other things too.
She like claims I made her clean my room after I took her virginity. And then made her dry her hair with the same towel used to clean with after I had spilled cold water on her face?

1. Our parents would have caught us in the act, it was my first time and so I asked her to help me clean or my family would freak out.
2. We talked previously about how she found that kinky.
3. I gave her a brand new, clean towel from the hotel to dry herself with. She did not even clean, all we did was fix the bedsheets.
4. She claims she confronted me about it and I got scared and upset but she never told me about this. Only mentioned it was and said she wished it was more romantic and I agree, but it was only so rushed because I was only 16 and we were sitting on the bed while she was crying and talking to herself, asking herself if she should leave me or fuck me.

Is she dangerous? Idk she used to be wonderful once.

LOOOOL!! 360 IS THE SAME WAY!! STUPID AUTIST GET OUT OF MY BOARD!!! LOLXD

Dude she wants to ride the cock carisol while youll be their for her when she comes back in the morning after fucking jamal and his 15 friends

I mean does anyone hace any advice on how I can mentally get her out of my life even though we used to talk about like getting married and having 10 kids?
The bond is still there and I don't want it to be.

Get. the. fuck. out! you. stupid. fucking. cuck.

Because you were wrong.

Lying about things that it makes no sense to lie about is a huge red flag for a serious personality disorder that will get worse with age. Get out while you can.

Terrible bait

begone filthy mobileposter

Dangit, Bobby!

Dump her for using the word bended.

Explain your feelings in a rational, and calm, manner as not to ruin something you might never have the opportunity to experience again.

She's advertising like shes single . People who are in relationships dont talk like that let alone commit to writing comments in public forums.
I wouldn't be with her personally but I'd dump her knowing she would be with someone new inside of a week.
Shes too slutty for me mang

LMAO HE LUBED YOUR GURL'S TIGHT CUNT UP WITH PIZZA SAUCE AND FUCKED IT

You just do it. You break up, toss everything that reminds you of her and move on.

Getting rid of things is very important. You don't want to get wasted and start jerking off to nudes of your ex and then text her for a hookup while your judgement is impaired. That gets you hooked again.

shes just desperate for attention making up a lame story like this. even worse.. shes either 10 or retarded based on her syntax.

Few days ago she said she was no longer interested in any other guy and she just used to be young and wanting to experience other things but not now.

I mean. What I'm scared of is if she could frame me for something? Like after we had sex I found out she had posted online that it "did not feel consensual to her". She even posts the same on the app but I wont bother looking for her post.

I am actually not baiting.
I have video of her saying she wants to have sex with me prior to it happening. Yeah I suspected her of being psycho even then.

Yay! I die tomorrow.

Some questions you need to ask yourself. How old are both of you. How long have you been together. What are your goals. What are her goals? What are your expectations for this relationship, from her, etc. Im assuming youre young, possibly teens to mid twenties. If you really see yourself being in a long term relationship with her I would advise you to take it slow and easy with this girl because she's probably very flirty and not taking your relationship seriously. If it's a short term fling, I would just end it. Dont let her have power over you. You need to be the one to end it so you come out of it unscathed because it's only a matter of time before youre cheated on/left for someone else and you carry that baggage around with you for a long term. End it. Hit the gym. Get a hobby. Start a business. Do something to put yourself in a better position. Im 34 years old, married, may be on the edge of divorce. Take it from me. Dont rush into a long term relationship. Work on your own life and do the things you want to do as much as you can before settling down. If youre super ambitious, avoid marriage for a long time.

Goddamnit you idiot you're answering your own questions. She's fucking crazy and will wreck your life if you stay with her, and I think you know it. Everything you've posted is a red flag. Get her out of your life and don't look back!

Thank you.

Dump her. Now you have more money for food and vidya and can now fuck bitches on the side.

Win/win my friend.

Tell me, do you still have all of your friends you had before you started seeing her? Do you get to spend anywhere near as much time with them as you did before? Have they just seemingly faded away over the past three years? If any of those is a yes, it's not a coincidence.

> Like after we had sex I found out she had posted online that it "did not feel consensual to her"

Holy shit top kek. I can understand not wanting to give up free pussy that easily but this chick is clearly insane and you are a massive cuck. Every day after today that you stay with her is a step closer to an early grave of your own doing.

I am saving this.

... shit except the second, obviously it's ok if that's a yes. You get the idea.

Shit is obviously doing your head in.

She appears to me to be bipolar or somwhere on the spectrum. The fact she's so self obsessed to feel that her audience needs to hear these comments is embarrassing. I bet she posts a large amount of selfies on her fb account.

You've been with her 3 years now so its time to start to look at how good a mum she will be. What kind of daughter would she raise, what kind of son.

If you want those kids then stay, if you think you could do better then walk

quads of truth

Wear condoms and suggest you both get tested. Or just dump her and give her no explanation. She has no power here.

She's a fucking psycho

I would organise a fake passport and visa to Australia then drug her, remove her ovaries and disappear.

Its really the most humane option

I can't believe your pussy enough to even ask that question. Hope this isn't real.

OP, it's this simple. She's a teenage girl who loves drama, like 90% of all teenage girls. Where do they get the drama? From social media, either by commenting on other people's drama, or manufacturing their own. That's very important to them as it makes them feel accepted.

Social media has done more to screw people up than anything else in history. You never see teenage girls post things like "had a nice day today". It's always something designed to get a response. They love the ego boost from the reactions.

So should you dump her? As long as you realize she is like 90% of all teenage girls and will continue to post shit on social media to get responses, not necessarily. If you and her get along fine in person, she's not causing drama with you, then don't dump her.

If she starts shit with you, then show her the door.

No-one cares, you insufferable faggot

she clearly has an issue with boundaries, bring it up tell her your not going to tolerate that kind of behavior and have a conversation about it if you really want to give it another go(if shes legit she will be forthcoming and actually talk with you with remorse) otherwise next her find some one mature enough to know whats inappropriate and not.