Reminder that non-white wombs were meant to be filled to the brim with potent European seed

Reminder that non-white wombs were meant to be filled to the brim with potent European seed.

I support this. We need more golden caramel latte skinned cuties with sweet juicy bumbums

They must be bred out of existence

Disgusting. Why would I want anything other than white babies.

How about no nigger faggot, i already have a beautiful white wife and 2 kids...so fuck outa here with your monkeys ..Eastern Europe is the best Europe..

>Eastern European
>white
Pic one Dimya

>go to this site to see if it's even up anymore
>all the links seemingly work, but all the pictures are fucking bbusted

Now you're getting it

Any white guys wanna talk about how they'd breed my Pajeet gf and wwyd kik me Bigjayfam for her nudes

I'd make her an even truer aryan if you catch my drift

Speak for yourself, I wouldn't want to touch that.

OH NAW

Suit yourself, more ebony pussy to bareback for the rest of us

AW YEEEEH

Is it too much to ask to keep the bloodlines pure? Blacks for blacks.

Black pussy gets wetter for white cock. This is because the negress' instincts can sense the presence of their former dominator, they've evolved in such a way to become subconsciously more submissive and aroused when around superior men. Their pussies get wetter and more slick than usual in order to make their white masters cum harder and faster, while the tightness of their walls helps to squeeze as much sperm as possible from him to ensure insemination.

Reminder that non-white wombs were meant to be sterilized to end the world of their filth.

FTFY

Bump

Do you understand how racist you sound right now?

black ass and black baps, motherfuck

Need a tissue cuck? Kys back to tumblr

A drop of shit in a glass of milk is contaminated milk. A drop of milk in a glass of shit is still a glass of shit

>I don't have any arguments except in the form of shoddy overused metaphors!

This thread again? Didnt I tell you already faggot. We dont mix with these people...

I guess we all very concerned about pigments and wombs and shit. Just find somebody that you can hold while the world burns. I'm not sure why you would be advocating for reproduction in any capacity.

sounds about white

Trips of satanic truth.