What's the latest """thing""" you jerked off to

What's the latest """thing""" you jerked off to

Pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/122557/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Roulette sex game. Was good. Tracer watching me and others strip oh yars.

why

Now i feel a little more normal.

That's one of the most normal things i jerked off to recently. If you think this is weird than you should probably go, newfriend.

Ahh, using unfunny memes that died long time ago, you should head off to the YLYL thread my good sir.

MODSSS MODS MODSSSSS!!!!!!! YOU DISGUSTING FUCKER YOU DESERVE DEATH!!!! MODS MOOOOT HELP!!!! THEY SUPPORT CHILD RAPE CULTURE!!!!

you okay bro?

Oh i've seen it all already. I just didn't think anyone would actually jack off to that shit. I thought it was posted pretty much exclusively for shock value.

Anyways: Could you explain to me how you've gotten into guro? I find it quiet interesting to see what happens to a person and how the person deals with it.

ME OKAY?!??! THERE ARE PEDOS HERE THAT DESERVE TO BURN!!!! TO HELL TO DIE AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!
FUCK YOU!!! I WILL NEVER STOP POSTING!"!!! THE ONLY WAY I WILL FIND PEACE IS WHEN THESE PEDOS ALL DIE LIKE PIGSS!!!!!!! MODSSSSSSSSSS

I just like to imagine how amazing it would be to have a lifesized onanhole, also i like girls in pain in general. No idea why, it just happens.

No.

its just a picture, chill out or go away...

I see you're a man of culture as well.

nhentai.net/g/122557/

CHILL???? HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT THESE PEDOS!! IMMA GET THE FBI VAN ON YO HOUSE!!!

MODSSSSSSSSSSS EVEN MORE PEDOSSSS!! MODSSSSSS MODSSSSSS!!

>is lowkey trying to coax more loli pics out of us

Sauce

PEDOOO SHIT!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO IWIL NEVER!! I CAN YOU GO ON GOOD IF I WANTED! BUT I WONT DO IT! I*M NOT A PEDO LIKE YOU MODSSSSS!!!!!!

GOOGLEE"!

>Cum dripping on boy's face.
DELET

roast me

I cry