ITT Things you have learned about Austria and its posters since you're on Sup Forums

ITT Things you have learned about Austria and its posters since you're on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ppmoR
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are sub-subahumans

Every last one is a shitposter but they are usually well done, funny shitposts.

They are all Bogans, Asians or Lebs. Abos can't use computers.

They have cute posters
imgur.com/a/ppmoR

>Austria
holy kek

the australians on Sup Forums are fine
on the rest of the internet, on the otherhand theyre awful
autistic, argumentative, easily butthurt

P E R T H

That's not me fgt
But I am from Perth ;)

literally nothing

Not even close. They shitpost tier shitposts.

Aussies are the worst people on Sup Forums and it's not even close. Canadians are second.

As an australian I feel I speak for the rest of us when I say the only reason we have any dignity at all left is because based WalkGOD currently walks among us. May his steps drive poosterman to suicide.

I have never witnessed more butthurt in my life than the butthurt directed towards australian posters. Plenty of other countries shitpost, but for some reason Australia has always been singled out and publicly shamed for years and years. I don't understand how one country, that never does anything interesting, can be that thoroughly and immutably hated.

Because Moot made it a meme.

They're like Germans but different somehow

walkcunt on suicide watch

el australiANO

Got Ottoman'd and Emu'd at some point.

They seem a lot more reserved than Germans.

Gallipoli was a tie

basically improved germans

They had a cool empire, but got BTFO pretty hard in ww1. I guess that's what happens when you have a multi-ethnic empire ruled by autistic germans.

The posters are pretty chill, they seem like not-retarded germans.

moot was an arsehurt faggot who had it in for Australian anons due to most of us not riding his cock like the Americans did. Unlike many other more vocal nations, we tend to be harsher with our humour, which can be very hard to take if you are a particularly egocentric individual, aka any faggot who originated from SA.

are you stupid?

the moot post was fake

I'm not talking about that post, I'm talking about the history of Sup Forums and moot interacting with us as a whole. He had a history of being an arsehurt little cunt and throwing hissy fits.

not really

the only thing moot did that I can think of was banning Australians from starting threads on Sup Forums for a while

not the bloke youre replying to but you sound like a fucking tool, embarrassing.

they don't actually drink fosters

was a wee bit dissapointed, not gonna lie

You must be new. moot repeatedly went of banning spreads after making an arse of himself on Sup Forums and more recently, Sup Forums, after flags were brought in, and even threw multiple temporary range bans on Germany and Polan after being humiliated by a notorious germ shitposter and a few Poles.

Don't be a fucking sycophant over someone you weren't even here to post with. This isn't a place you can ever fit into, so stop trying.

I think you're new

I

>le 25-bucks-for-a-pack-of-smokes-land
I'd shitpost all day too

nothing i didn't already know

They're brown spidermans who live in part of mars on earth. Their cointry still has cuckstamp on flag and they're still dominion of UK, not fucking independent, dominion of "KINGDOM" in 21st century.

we're working on that last bit mate

Walkmessiah on CEO of JBHiFi watch

my favourite walkie post was when I called him 'fake walkcunt' and he replied: "No, it's me Sean"

I hope we don't
Commonwealth is good

The Commonwealth is a meme.

Australia's best interests are in China and America, England is irrelevant, New Zealand effectively operates as a state of Australia and no one really gives a fuck about the Commonwealth until it comes time to host the Commonwealth Games.

Stop this British Empire roleplaying

Since it is a meme there is no point to get rid of it.
And I am in support of closer ties with the brits and trying to lessen dependence on china/us trade so that when shit happens we aren't fucked

>Since it is a meme there is no point to get rid of it.
There is because England still have legal authority over Australia and can force Australia act contrary to our own interest
> And I am in support of closer ties with the brits and trying to lessen dependence on china/us trade
So you're in favour of the Australia's international security and our economy collapsing? Are you 12?

Anyone that pretends that England has had anything to offer Australia after the Second World War is objectively retarded

We would have been overrun by the Japanese if we relied on England alone.

The Australian flag is a proud symbol the Aboriginals invented two million years ago. The Brits just cropped it when they saw it.

The Brits are worthless, but "relying" does not work in the context of the second world war. The Americans were going to take the pacific with or without Commonwealth interests in the south west.

I know the governor general can do that shit, but its not going to happen now is it. We could after all just tell them to fuck off and remain part of the commonwealth.

I said lessen, not cut. I think we should slowly try to be more self dependent and not do stupid shit like selling land to the chinese

No I'm not twelve

>We could after all just tell them to fuck off and remain part of the commonwealth.
Yeah, that's called becoming a republic. Do you think India is still under British rule? How about South Africa? Zimbabwe? Namibia? Fucking Mozambique?

Australia becoming self sufficient is also an economic impossibility

Very few nations can succeed while being self-sufficient in the modern world.

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

fuck republics though.
Just ignore the governor general/replace with one that is instated by nation not by brit monarchy

I understand that, but if either china or america interrupts trade in anyway we're fucked, so reducing dependency is a good thing

>Just ignore the governor general/replace with one that is instated by nation not by brit monarchy
that means becoming a republic

So are you saying only difference between current straya and republic straya is removing governor general

They love us but are too proud to admit it

Broadly speaking, yeah.

Why didn't you lads colonise WA like you were meant to? We're stuck in a shitty, eastern state focused federation now and they're not letting us out

aussies have very slow internet and die from cold if the temperature is below +20C
also shitposting is national australian sport, but they`re very bad at it.

Well thats alright than. Everytime someone has mentioned becoming a republic to/near me it has always been in a lets become america mark the second

WA is fine now that marks in. Its all good mate

The eternal anglo was too eternal for us, desu

+ a French WA would (probably) not be a good idea. We can't into colonies, desu

>WA is fine now that marks in. Its all good mate
Really don't know what you mean

No matter who is in charge, WA is always going to get shafted. It's happened since Federation and it's still happening today.

Colin fucked us, Marks gonna unfuck us. Simple shit

Hey at least you're somewhat relevant.
Just imagine being Adelaide and remember it could be worse.

Yeah but SA is shit.

Is McGowan going to relocate the entire country's population, industry and seat of government to Perth?

No, he is going to unfuck what colin did first and then he is going to make shit good.

Trust him, hes a good man

btw, your ancestors are not french but british (I suppose)

If there was an (anglo) Australia and a (french) Western Australia, you would live in anglo Australia

Gotta brush up on that reading Vasily, check the OP. This thread is about Austria.

>all these australians responding
pretty sure the questoon was about austrians, pic was unrelated