Would you fuck a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

Would you fuck a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

She probably wouldnt be having sex in the first place. I mean, if she cant feel anything then whats the point?

I wonder this about 99% of women tbh

Procreation.

All the muscles get atrophied, it would look like a living corpse from the waist down.

Fuck yeah, she can't run away. I wouldn't let her have a wheelchair so she couldn't move around on her own.

>implying I care if she feels anything.

More often than she knew.....

I'd fuck the girl in the pic

beggers cant be choosers.

I knew a guy who dated a girl who was in a wheel chair. She got in an accident and broke her lower back. I asked him about this and he said that yeah they still had sex, but her legs were heavy and it was a bit tricky, they used pillows and shit. She could not move her legs, but she still felt pressure.
They had a whole routine going, he told me something like, if she didn't feel anything she would be shitting and peeing herself all the time.
He said it was awkward at first but they worked something up. They broke up a few years later, she dumped him because he lost his job and could not provide. Fucked up. Think about it.

Fuck Yeah! Pussy or anal and she dont know its my. Also free parking.

you could remove her arms too

This, also cut out her tongue and melon ball her eyes out. Your very own personal fuck doll.

My girlfriend was in an accident and paralyzed from the waist down for about a year and a half. She still can't walk properly either.

Sex definitely became a lot duller for us. Every time I penetrated her, I had to do all the work and it was tiring. On the plus side though, I was pretty much able to fuck her while she was sleeping as well because she wouldn't notice and she learned how to give amazing blow jobs to compensate.

A fucking miracle?

Underrated post, well done.

Fuck yeah i would. Id fuck her in the ass and tell her i was fucking her pussy.

I guess so.

Yes. All she would need to do is pic related.

I'd cut off her arms too to make her a squiggly worm

imagine being this sexually deprived

As someone who's in this situation, it's Awful. I haven't had a proper Orgasm in probably 10 years Due to a spinal cord injury

are you a guy? Thats lame if you are. You're the ultimate non male.

Yup

I'm a guy but at least I'm Rich from the settlement I Finished with. Still have Sex and a good time But it kind of sucks.At least I have Race cars And the phenomenal cottage

Any het male that wouldn't isn't.

Depraved*

Fucking idiot.

I know a girl in a wheelchair who only wants anal cause that's the only thing she can feel.

Sure you didnt get hit in the head? You type like a retard. You can list material things all you want, but they dont make you a man.

Meh, I get off on the girl getting off. Making her squirm and moan. If she cant do that / wouldnt feel it, might as well take care of myself. Easier cleanup. Plus I live on the 2nd floor. Also, catheters and shit bags are nasty as hell.