How do u feel about the fall of the white race?

how do u feel about the fall of the white race?

how do u compete with black and indian men?

White people love to create their own problems. Feminism could have been done centuries ago, but men feel so threatened by women wanting equality. Instead they feel as though in order for women to be equal to men, men have to lose something.

You don't know what you'll lose but you fear it anyways.

One of the things could be control over women. It's one of the reasons that Americans dislike Muslims so much. Muslim men still have that control over women that we've given up. So not only do we envy that, but we fear that if they continue to behave that way in our country, they may take control of our women too.

That one of the reasons white men are threatened by black men. They think they're going to take our white women.

How do you feel worshiping niggers and posting this shit non-stop?

Lol.
>using a white guy with a tan as bait..
Jesus, is this your first day as a shill?
>2ยข has been deducted from your account.

>Indian men

ikr?

Stop samefagging, op

>black and indian men
>black and indian
>men

There, fixed for you.

Fucking Troll...

I don't mind, white women are overrated

>White people love to create their own problems.

Basically, whites are between eight and ten percent of the world's pop, and their women of breeding age constitute just two or three.

Due to the poisonous influence of feminism, very few whites have more than one child a piece. Race mixing is like kicking a dying animal for fear it might try to get back up.

Naw man, race mixing is like just taking advantage of all that single pussy out there. White boys are too concerned with each others penises to date women.

Indians shit in the street. Niggers can't keep a city running (see Detroit), let alone a continent (see any African country). I hope OP is right because the end of the white race means the nigger baboons will be extinct shortly afterwards.

>Indians shit in the street
ewwwwwww

Why can't everyone be like me, white and shitting in condoms and storing them in a freezer.

as long as daddy can taste the melting pot of cum and jelly, go ahead newfag

how u feel about this being dicked by BBC?

the answer is above this post, let daddy taste da mix