Why do you guys support Trump. Why do you think he is any different

Why do you guys support Trump. Why do you think he is any different.
>worked with jews most of his life
>daughter is married to a jew
>has jewish bussiness connections
>cucks to israel
>has been a democrat and liberal most of life and now changes opinion (scheming)
>changes opinions again now that he's won primary
>is in debt to jewish banks

Trump is just another piece on the jewish chess board. He's no different.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/trump-america-first-ugly-echoes-dunn/
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?referer=&referer=#
pastebin.com/TaH5y2iT
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right, OP.

Now I'm a #bernwarden

Bernie Sanders
>is a jew
QED

Bump

How did I not see this before? I am now a #plebforjeb

We're crossing our fingers. Just because he cucks a bit doesn't mean he can't still stick it to the global elite.

>worked with jews most of his life
>daughter is married to a jew
>has jewish bussiness connections
>cucks to israel

Y-yeah heheh, clearly he's just a plant.

He is the fucking global elite. Dudes neck deep in kikery. In fact because he is rich he is probably responsible for pushing kike degeneracy. Look at the pageants he's held and the T.V. shows he's had. Degenerate.

There are a lot of Jews against Sanders. Bibi hates Obama, but that doensn't mean Obama isn't a kike shill.

Really made me think, I'm now a #SteinMissile.

if he'll run the US similar to Israel I could really care less.

I just want my nationalism back and death to libshit globalist PC commie horseshit.

After that we can worry about removing the yids.

You think we'll have a better chance to do so under... Bernie?

HILLARY?!?!

The fuck i wrong with you? you retarded or something?

I'm not even gonna bump this thread.

Did I say I supported the others. I'm saying we are wrong for supporting Trump. We need to be principled. If we start being utilitarian we are no better than the jews. We need to get rid of them before we get rid of anyone else otherwise we will fail.

Whew, glad I read up on it, thanks user, you made me dodge a bullet, fuck this goy

>"It is extremely unfortunate that in his speech Wednesday outlining his foreign policy goals, Donald Trump chose to brand his foreign policy with the noxious slogan "America First," the name of the isolationist, defeatist, anti-Semitic national organization that urged the United States to appease Adolf Hitler."

cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/trump-america-first-ugly-echoes-dunn/

>"a militant agglomeration of white nationalists, racists, anti-Semites and America Firsters that have been waging war on the Republican establishment for some time. Their goals: Close the borders, deport illegal immigrants, pull out of international entanglements and pull up the drawbridge."

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?referer=&referer=#

You fucking goys are falling for the oldest trick in the book. Look at what he does not what he says.

>It's a trick goy! Don't vote for Trump! We can never compromise! Even if a lot of views align with ours!!!!!!!

No user, the real danger here isn't Trump, it's the breitbart-tier nascent alt-right. It's anti-sjw sure, but it's also staunchly against anti-semitic.

The real redpill is that a lot of Jews will go full nationalist once the pendulum starts swinging that way when Trump is elected.

Sjws deserve to be demonized yes, but many of them are indoctrinated good goys and not the cause of the problem.

If Trump wins, there's a breaking of the Fascist-tier Marxist hold on the media, and a window where those looking for someone to blame the all the failures of Marxism before Trump fixed them will be susceptible to the truth.

Don't get distracted from the real issues, post link wherever you can.

pastebin.com/TaH5y2iT

Also fuck my phone for cucking shit up.

I can't believe you are cucking to Jews. Jews will never support the goyim over themselves. They will never be pro-america over pro-israel. Hitler realized that and it's why he cleanse Germany of them.

everyone in usa is a cuck to jews, just look to your penis

very low energy post, OP

>They will never be pro-america over pro-israel

They'll be pro-whatever the fuck they have to if it means the goyim don't start waking up to their shit. Your average Jew means about as much to the ones that matter as an average goy, Israel is a valuable tool, but it is by no means essential if the alternative is the western world turning on Jews.

Here's why:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/

We don't want creeping talmudic law. Just get rid of them. You guys are all cucking. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE