Why do jews hate Jesus "the king of the jews" so much, and why do christians tend to support jews...

Why do jews hate Jesus "the king of the jews" so much, and why do christians tend to support jews, even when they promote Jesus as a false prophet and a piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HRduwYgrU7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Mohammed was a pedophile.

Jews are the ones obsessed with promoting pedophilia, so i don't think that's a problem for them

Because according to Jewish laws Jesus did not fit the requirements of the messiah so everything he said about being king was blasphemy. There is a extremely specific set of requirements the messiah must meet according to Jewish laws and because Jesus could not fulfill these requirements the Jews were actually in the right to have him put to death.

Alright, this pretty much answers the first part of the question, but still.. Why do christians support jews so much?

The jews still nailed jesus to the fucking cross, you can't forget that. Poor cunt was just spreading love

Because most Christians will not study the origins of their religion. Christians tend to blindly follow. People would rather belong to a group and fit in instead of learning something which may alienate them from people they want in their lives. A Christian is someone who is basically brainwashed and any follower of Christ would understand that Jesus would vehemently oppose all aspects of Christianity.

The question is wrong. Jews don't typically "hate" Jesus, they just don't think he was the Messiah. Christians have historically marginalized and discriminated against Jews.

Pretty bang on user, especially regards wanting to fit in over being alienated. Things is, such things are a natural side effect of having awareness and agency in this world, it should be seen as a compliment in all honesty. Especially when coming from a people as twisted as the jews with such a near universally terrible future so carefully planned out for us.

You're right about that. America is being fleeced by Israel at 10 billion dollars per day, if I'm correct. Take 10 billion times 365 and you will start understanding why the U.S. economy is in such turmoil.

>steady growth
>turmoil
ayy lmao

Our slavery generates constant revenue for them. Fuck knows where it's all really going.

>insane ranting intensifies

I dunno but islam is the worst religion, they are even worse than chimpanzees.

>It doesn’t seem like Riot Games wants to acknowledge that there are any other holidays besides Christmas, which is kind of disheartening. Like most popular media, besides that one Rugrats special where Tommy learns all about his Jewish heritage, Hanukkah representation has felt pretty barren. Maybe I’m just bitter about that, but I think Taliyah would look awesome with some olive oil tucked beneath her arm, and I’d really love if League could add some variety to their Winter skins. Maybe one day, I’ll get my Hanukah Warwick and Menorah Singed, but I’m not keeping my fingers crossed.

>insane
Well I guess I can't argue can I mr zion MD psychologist user

He's right tho...

A lot of the things in that pic are either baseless speculation or are outright false. The idea that we're slaves is absurd and the budget is a matter of public record.

I don't know if you have an actual mental illness, but you definitely do have a problem.

No, he isn't.

Because Jews worship the old testament desert blood God and we worship Jesus's father

What steady growth? The steady growth of wealth for the top 1-5% of people in this country? Maybe you mean the stock market, but that only benefits the wealthy. And historically stock markets are manipulated to rise before a coordinated collapse.

False. Median household income has also grown and stock market collapses aren't coordinated.

The pic was random from a folder and not as relevant as I hoped I admit. We are essentially slaves though user. Denying this is merely a sign you are "well adjusted". We don't have chains anymore you see, they don't do any good for worker morale. The best way to harness a hard worker is to make him think he is working for himself, while using his labour to profit greatly and sharing a fraction of the value extracted. This is exactly what is happening, I can't stop you denying it but I can at least point out the truth and hope you have sense to see it. These little worthless paper rectangles (which surprise surprise are owned by the jews in charge of the various big banks) are the new chains, and they work better than real chains ever could.

I see you have no idea of how economics works. To think that stock markets are not manipulated is just not even worth commenting on. And if the price of goods and services increases than median growth is rendered null and void.

We aren't slaves, and saying that we are is a massive insult to people who actually are (e.g. sex slaves) and were (victims of the slave trade). You are voluntarily exchanging your labor. You get less profit because you take less risk. This is as it should be. The little paper rectangles clearly are not worthless as you can exchange them for food, water, shelter, etc with willing sellers.

P.S. I know you didn't say it expressly, but I'm going to point it out anyway: central banks like the Federal Reserve are not privately owned.

Stock markets are definitely manipulated. That does not imply that collapses are coordinated.
>And if the price of goods and services increases than median growth is rendered null and void.
Except you can account for that by adjusting for inflation. Median household income has still gone up.

What is the alternative to "volunteering" though? Do you see what I'm saying? Yes money has been given artificial value to handily represent the value of human labor and facilitate trade, this makes money little more than the lube between all us cogs. Aside from slotting into the machine exactly where you are supposed to and cranking out a lifetime of labour for your glorious overlords, there is very little option, even less that could be considered "acceptable". Slave might be a strong term, but we are being harnessed user. The .01% still needs us to fix their cars and make their burgers and buy their useless shit giving the small amount of labour value we get right back to them. So we are still here.

Accounting for something by inflation is moot because inflation is not affecting this economy. There has been many instances throughout history of coordinated collapses of financial systems throughout the world. That is how nations are built and destroyed. It's more that you can't fathom people would coordinate to collapse an economy. Don't believe me, just check history.

>What is the alternative to "volunteering" though?
Starting your own business or mooching off of society.
>Do you see what I'm saying?
I see what you're saying, it just isn't slavery.
>Yes money has been given artificial value
The value of money is no more or less artificial than the value of anything else. Things have value because people agree that they have value.
>to handily represent the value of human labor and facilitate trade
Which is a valuable trait for a thing to have.

>Trying to make sense of religion

>Accounting for something by inflation is moot because inflation is not affecting this economy.
You literally said the problem was with prices going up, which is inflation. You can't say that something is a problem and also moot.
>There has been many instances throughout history of coordinated collapses of financial systems throughout the world.
Doesn't mean that they all are coordinated or that one is being coordinated now.

Jesus is Lord and truth.

Yes prices are going up but it isn't due to inflation. Prices have been steadily increasing with everything dating back to 9-11-2001. That is not inflation. And yes it very much is happening right now before your very eyes.

Jesus is king

>starting your own business or mooching
Starting your own business will give you a higher degree of financial reward and freedom, as the "ladder" system goes. At the end of the day you are still expected to be content with a certain standard of living while supplying revenue and/or goods and services to people at a standard of living you can never hope to get to. But now you have all the headaches that go with running a business.

And the alternative for working is more often than not homelessness unless you actually have a condition that might qualify for some extra support. The benefit is barely enough to live on, as expected.

>money
Yes, all I'm saying is that it has no intrinsic value. I am aware value is decided by the population agreeing on it, and only point out money because it is the carrot dangling in front of us, a thing people strive for. People strive to turn their actual human capital into a representation of their capital, the byproduct of which is hard work. Seeing any parallels?

But of course you aren't

Zionism is literally a just now happening thing. Back in like 50s the Rothschild's starting shilling this reference Bible called the C.I. reference or something close and it changed a bunch of shit to make it seem like the Christians should support the Jews, that the Jews are the sons of Abraham and that they fulfilled the covenant, which they didn't. The Jews are no friend of Christians. They blaspheme in their Talmud.

Prices going up is inflation, by definition. Look up price inflation. What you might be confused by is that price inflation is not necessarily the result of monetary inflation.
>And yes it very much is happening right now before your very eyes.
Prove it.

>At the end of the day you are still expected to be content with a certain standard of living while supplying revenue and/or goods and services to people at a standard of living you can never hope to get to.
Except you can hope to get to it. It's quite rare, but it does happen. In any event, you make it sound like this is a problem. Newsflash: people aren't actually equal.
>a thing people strive for
Money is a means to an end. You want to acquire money because you want to use it to acquire other goods and services.
>People strive to turn their actual human capital into a representation of their capital,
Which they can turn into the voluntary "human capital" of others.
>Seeing any parallels?
I can see the hamfisted narrative you are trying to weave, but it's nonsense.

Prices going up because of terrorist attacks is not inflation. It's more along the lines of price gouging, which is what you see happening to the United States. If it were simply inflation then gas would only be around $1.25-1.50 at this point in history.

Then why can’t the federal reserve be audited? If it was a governmental department it can be but as it stands it has never been audited

The Federal Reserve is audited all the time. The "Audit the Fed" plan is intentionally misnamed like many bills are to hide what it would actually do, which would be to give greater Congressional control over Federal Reserve operations. The Federal Reserve is intentionally set up the way it is to shield monetary policy from political wrangling.

Actually the rise of Zionism started in the late 1800’s. It was already being pushed during the start up of WWI

If you want proof just look at the price of food when you go shopping, look at how much further a single dollar could go from the 90's until now, and look at the staggering cost of healthcare for the richest nation on earth.

hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, your out of you’re mined. When you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>If you want proof just look at the price of food when you go shopping
Price inflation. A normal thing that happens without manipulation.
> look at the staggering cost of healthcare for the richest nation on earth
A function of how the healthcare system is set up. Again, can happen without market manipulation.

Call Jorge

The price of food has not been manipulated by inflation, it's been manipulated by price gouging. Gouging is not inflation.

The price of food has increased by inflation. Your grocer is not gouging you and the farmer is not gouging the grocer.

I did mean recently, but the big thing I remember is that rewrite. I don't know what the big turn around point was since every Roman emperor to Martin Luther and maybe even some Presidents had anti semitic quotes.

Religion doesn't need to make sense

Prices rising astronomically within a very short period is not inflation. If it were inflation everything would be about 150% cheaper than it is now. When the price of everything increases by 150% because of a specific event (9-11) it's not inflation.

>rare
You got that right. At any rate, you seem content to serve so I will leave it at that, but will first say this. More to everyone else than you.

When making a losing trade, such as trading your potential capital worth for financial stability (most forms of employment) you should at the very least make it on the best terms you can. For a wage position, this means doing the bare minimum required, anything more is free value for your employer with no benefit to you. Some may say you should willingly go overboard and "prove yourself" to your employer by giving them the most valuable thing you can do for no extra compensation over and over. This is one way to get firmly into such areas as middle management and corporate "loyalty". A smart person forced into making a bad deal is aware of what is going on and simply does what is necessary. He is ready to move around the economy, feeling nothing ill about leaving one parasitic organisation to work for another at a better rate or under better circumstances. He is spoken to about motivation but knows so long as he does achieve the bare minimum he is getting the same paycheck as the man next to him slaving his gut out.

If you have an interest in this subject (corporate dynamics) I recommend you check out a series of articles called " The Gervais Principle" by Venkatesh Rao. It explains high level dynamics in a very straightforward manor using a lot of examples from the show The Office. If you aren't aware of things I've been talking about, this should help fill you in, it is quite a read though.

Because Jews don't have a dope mascot. They are just haters.

>Prices rising astronomically within a very short period is not inflation
Of course it can be. Have you never heard of hyperinflation?
> If it were inflation everything would be about 150% cheaper than it is now.
No.
>When the price of everything increases by 150% because of a specific event (9-11) it's not inflation.
Yes, it is.

Do you understand how inflation works? It's gradual not astronomical. A 150% increase in almost all goods and services over a very short span is not inflation. If it were inflation the percentage would be around 25% increase and not 150%.

You're just arguing to argue

> It's gradual not astronomical.
Not necessarily no. There is no "upper bound" to what can be considered inflation. It's the dynamic that matters, not the numerical result.

>federal reserve not privately owned

youtu.be/HRduwYgrU7A
Then why is it still a question according to this congressional questioning?

Asserting things as true does not make them true.

>Christians
You're talking about Protestants, who aren't Christian. Not only that, but you're talking about yank Protestants, who are doubly not Christian. The Catholic Church has been explicitly anti-Jewish since its creation. Only in very recent times has it changed its stance to a more implicit condemnation of Jews.

>Jesus would vehemently oppose all aspects of Christianity.
Fucking this.

Read the Bible, dumbfuck.

If you believe it, then your question is answered. Jesus was Jewish, asserted that he came for the Jews, responded to the title "rabbi," and God Himself REPEATEDLY declares His ETERNAL love for the Jewish people.

The rejection of Jesus is part of a longer story. But, the whole story is explained in the Bible.

What God absolutely forbids is the rejection of or any harm to His children, His chosen, the Jewish people.

Bible ignoramuses will quote this or that verse but ignore the whole. Obviously, in the NT, where it was Jesus-accepting-Jew talking to Jesus-non-accepting-Jew, any talk about Jews being in the "synagogue of satan" etc. is not directed at all Jews, otherwise it would include Christians.

Jesus also called Peter "Satan" and yet also said he would build his church on Peter.

Don't listen to God-hating, bible-ignoramuses. Read the WHOLE Bible, and don't just cherry-pick through.

Ok then explain to me how the inflation is working in the U.S. economy. Explain how the prices of everything now is due to inflation.

You're all fucking retarded if you genuinely Christ wouldn't want people to follow Christ.

Romans nailed Jesus to the cross, same Romans that invented the trinity and gave you all of modern Christianity.

read the fucking bible before you say stupid shit that exposes you as a dumbfuck.

Other than how Ron Paul is a nut with an agenda who asks the same questions over and over even after getting answers?

The structure of the Federal Reserve is quite clear. The problem is that many people think it's some monolithic entity, when it's actually a system with many components. At the bottom you have privately owned member banks (Wells Fargo etc.). In the middle you have Federal Reserve Banks, which are technically owned by member banks (stock) but have a hybrid leadership made up of both private and public elements. At the top you have the Board of Governors, which is entirely public and has majority control over monetary policy.

It's always about the numbers

>God forbids any harm to the Jews
>outright attacks them Himself on several occasions
Idiot.

right. this.

So, you reject the Old Testament and everything it says?

Then, you aren't Christian, asswipe.

You're right. The Romans are responsible. Let me just read the Bible real quick to prove it.

>When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.” 25All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

Oh... um...

Numbers quantify, not qualify.

Pretty retarded if thing christian is really christian user, it has been altered too much since ce

The slang "Kike" comes from the Jews outright refusal to sign documents with an X when they were first arriving at Ellis Island because an X is too close to the crucifix. In mathematics, Jews use a different sign for addition than + because + looks too much like the crucifix. Jews LOATHE Jesus.

Try that one again but with readable English.

I guess you are a bigger dumbfuck than you even present yourself to be. Try taking some basic English grammar and/or Logic courses when you get out of middle school, dipshit.

God forbids humans harming the Jews.
God is not a human.

Capiche, motherfucker?

I didn't say that. I said he would oppose Christianity. He said not to exhault man above god but that's what Christianity does, making man, if not greater than, equal to god himself

IT HAS BEEN ALTERED TOO MUCH SINCE CHRISTIAN ERA, the rest was intentional I was fitting the diction to what I was saying for purpose of humor user

Yes quite clear in that it’s central banks which the architects of the constitution did everything they could to prevent from setting up shop in the US, then they get it done with legislation passed secretly over a holiday with colluding congressmen when the constitution grants them no such power. Yet you’re convinced that this quasi governmental organization is fully above board. So what you’re saying is Ron Paul has an agenda because he pointed this out?

The basis of all human life comes down to numbers. Don't believe me? Then go get rid of all your money and see how those numbers affect you.

Things you said:

>What God absolutely forbids is the rejection of or any harm to His children, His chosen, the Jewish people.

Things you didn't say:
>God forbids humans harming the Jews.

You're objectively wrong. How in the fuck you believe the worship of Christ to be putting man above God is beyond me.

Your post wasn't funny. Your post was just wrong.

You, or whichever asshole posted it, said that the Jews "nailed Jesus to the cross." Being the dumbfuck you are, you ignored that and changed the topic to culpability.

Score so far: Me: winner, You: loser.

Were all Jews in attendance at that crucifixion?

No.

Did those Jews in attendance have the right or ability to represent or affix blame?

No.

Did the Romans write those passages?

Yes.

ohhhh. wow. you must feel really fucking stupid now, huh?

piss off, faggot.

You aren't funny user, fuck you .

Nah your alright haha
Christianity has been altered since jesus was walking around though

I wonder who's behind this post.

false and false. Goddamnit you are stupid dirtbag, aren't you?

But, please, keep talking. Normies will laugh louder at you.

I said if not greater than, equal to. Wasn't Jesus supposed to be god in the flesh? That would make god man, making man equal to god.

I assumed you had a glancing familiarity with the Bible. I was obviously mistaken in that assumption, wasn't I?

GTFO of this thread if you don't know shit about the topic, faggot.

>the architects of the constitution did everything they could to prevent from setting up shop in the US
Except, you know, the First Bank of the United States was also set up by the Founding Fathers.
>then they get it done with legislation passed secretly over a holiday with colluding congressmen when the constitution grants them no such power.
Hint: The Creature from Jekyll Island is wrong. The Federal Reserve Act was very much above board if you understand how laws actually get passed. Your opinion on its constitutionality is irrelevant.
>So what you’re saying is Ron Paul has an agenda because he pointed this out?
No, I'm saying it because he's a politician with clear agendas.

>normies will laugh
What the fuck are you actually a woman

I'm not a faggot like you, faggot.

Worse than antifa "memes" have some originality ffs

The core of Christianity (read: Catholicism) hasn't been touched.

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike

>that would make god man, making man equal to God
Oh no, it's retarded.

That's not an argument, kike.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

That was Roman soldiers actually. Italian boys most likely. Maybe you should blame Italians for killing Christ, as well as thousands of other early Christians.

wow, stunning use of logic to refute the argument that condemned you.

tit for tat, dirtbag fuckface.

That wasn't even a coherent sentence lmao. You tried to sound smart by using "big" (for you) words and came out with a totally nonsensical post. Good job, kike.

Soldiers follow orders though right? And jesus upset the jews by disallowing them from loan sharking in the temple correct?

>posts same falsehood twice in a row and thinks greentexting it will magically make it true the second time.

try again, failure.

Stay mad, kike. You've been found out. And it wasn't even hard to do.

Many Christians believe that when Jews get back to the holy land that Jesus would come back and basically smite everyone but Christians. So they support Jews for their own end game goals or something