Prove to me yer American, you stupid fucking apes

Prove to me yer American, you stupid fucking apes

I actually believe Hillary and Trump are different, even when they're both just zionist shills that want to put america on their knees to Israel.

no

I love cheese

I'm fat AF

wow, but away that edge, user, it's not summer yet.

Y'all crackas are coming close, but I'm still not convinced. Big time doubt on that'un

Currently listening to country boy can survive.

Oh fuck yes. With some Squidbillies too there bud?

And fucking reported

hurrrrr muh trailer done gone wit tornado. Tarnation.

Oh yot

Haha no , now listening to got friends in low places. Sing every word. I also drive a naturally aspirated supercharged v8. No pussy turbo v6s here.

Owned and drove a corvette for 13 years, used the back bed like a pickup truck.

I work at a small town diner that serves $.99 coffee to old white folks.

I hate fucking niggers
Happy

America is factually the best country in the world, and the best for bringing people out of poverty. 30% of people will move up in economic status over their lifetime, and considering that is about the same number who are actually motivated to grow wealth, America gives the best economic opportunities

for the 1%

I'm freaking out on what I'm gonna do if net neutrality goes thru

Hordes of foreigners...millions a year.... are trying to get into my country.

i have a drug addiction and bad healthcare. also my diet mostly consists of fastfood.

Ignorant rednecks give my bald white ass a bad look.

Peanut butter and jelly comes in the same jar.

We landed on the moon. In my grandfather's time.

We founded a country rejected thousands of years of stupidity that inbred bloodlines makes you a ruler. And even better, we were brilliant enought to KNOW that women cannot govern themselves, dindus are 3/5 person (thats being generous) and the "Noble Savage" was thousand years behind Rome and Western heritage so they should't be included either.

Basically we wanted to work, not pay taxes and use sub-human retards for manual labor.

A genius experiment in government instead of all you stupid tards who live in "parilmentarian" monarchys and are STILL obsessed with your STUPID royals even though they are figureheads, whats with that?

Oh, and if we SUCK so much as a country why is there a 25+ year waiting list to get into our horrible country. India, Africa, wow those are all real paradises.

/thread

As a citizen, I legally carry a handgun.

A cretin writes...