Corey Feldman On Hollywood Child Abuse: 'I'd Love To Name Names'

Who are some of the susoects?

uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/144949578226/corey-feldman-on-hollywood-child-abuse-id-love?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo
youtu.be/McpjA-PqrKU?t=1m4s
independent.co.uk/news/spielberg-panicked-by-stalker-who-wanted-to-rape-him-1289662.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>'I'd Love To Name Names'

So why doesn't he?

maybe "they" have also some secrets that they would reveal about him.

Christopher Columbus

Hollywood is a sick society filled to the brim with greed, perversion and money. These people live in a fantasy world and the ones who abuse kids and think they are untouchable should be dragged out if their mansions in the middle of the night and executed Stasi style

Because he'd end up "missing" or "dead of an overdose"

Everyone is deserving of a fair trial.

Because of California law and the fact that he himself would be sued. Who has or has had control over California law and might be affected by this? Obviously the main culprits are Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger. These are the only who people in California who straddle politics and Hollywood.

>Washed up child actor
>Creepy washed up playboy wannabe
>Failed musician
>The stadium this played at, publicly apologized for how bad he is
youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo
>Probably has HIV and is on retrovirals

What could they possibly have on him that is more embarrassing than his public life

Nah

I'm sure you'd still feel that way if you or someone you love were wrongly accused of kiddy fiddling.

skrillex was molested?

Another baseless pedowood thread. No one ever posts any evidence in these. All anyone ever does is post Schnider memes. No reason for this type of thread on here.

Dan Schneider is completely innocent. I-- I mean he never did anything wrong or inappropriate.

Seriously, how about some more names. It must be a bunch of people and much be widely known. Like Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, and Gary Glitter. It must be pretty common knowledge and we're all anons here so names can readily be thrown around. I'm guessing a few agents, a few directors, and maybe some photographers or cameramen.

probably because they'd kill him

So happy I bought a GSD to protect my wife when she goes on her walks.

Yep. He has nothing going for him. He is just letting this out because he wants attention.

Hi Dan

You mean Dan "The man with a plan in the back of his van" Schneider?

>Another baseless pedowood thread. No one ever posts any evidence in these.

we should merge pedowood with the UK parliament pedophile scandal

Assuming there's anyone in his life he cares about, he can't even spill the beans and then just commit suicide because they would target friends/family to dissuade others from doing the same.

t. Dan the man

Dan "the man with the plan to catch you on the can" Schneider

Dan "Pringles Can" Schneider

They're lying. There is no way no one would name names. It's absurd to think differently.

You know, when we blame jews for political correctness and out immigration problems, it's shit like this nonsense that makes people laugh at us.

That mammy screaming in the background WHEEW WHEEW WHEEW WAS KINGS

youtu.be/McpjA-PqrKU?t=1m4s

Drop from The Bonfire for those who listen to Dan & Big Jay.

I don't love anyone

So, picture this then: someone doesn't like you, has powerful friends, accuses you of pedophilia, drags you out of your house and kills you without so much as a trial or anything. What do you have to say for yourself now?

Yep. There is no "pedowood". After an actor can no longer get work, they claim pedowood to get there name relevant again. If pedwood is so prominent, and there are thousands of so called "victims" then wouldn't one at least come out and name actual names? Many people will claim that they're being intimidated. Even if that were true, one fearless person out of thousands would have come out by now. Conspiracy theories are the worse. Everything is a conspiracy to whom. You seem to be the only other person on here with any common sense.

I don't really care if I live or die so whatever

Hey look! It's the only other person in the thread that actually read the article!

I'm not the only one. I usually ignore these threads. I'm definitely not the only one who ignores them

Yea, it's the Republicans.

Thanks, user. This is why Corey can't do the naming and it's why anyone who knows anything here should. It's what anonymous boards are for. It this was happening in the 1970s then Savile would have been stopped because the people who knew stuff would've been able to share info. Likewise, there are probably some voracious pedophiles operating now, especially in the modeling and fashion worlds. I don't just mean Terry Richardson either, since I don't think he actually hides what he does (including fucking Miley).

Can't name the jew.

There needs to be a proper tip off board /tip/ with
>rule No1 of "Proof or it didn't happen".
>rule No2 Op is a faggot
>rule No3 see rules 1&2
>rule No4 Proof must verified and is decided by the hivemind of /tip/
>rule No 5 see rules 1&2

I keep hoping he runs amok on the merchants with an AK and goes down blasting like Spike. Hollywood is full of sick fucks.

>'I'd Love To Name Names

Bullshit.

This fucking faggot has been saying this for years and he never does someone.

Let me tell you something, I had a personal encounter with his friend Corey Haim. It was so sad I'm not going to tell the story here in honor of his memory. One thing is for certain, that poor kid had a horrible life, and something very bad happened to him, and he couldn't get over it.

And this fucktard Feldman knows exactly who is responsible and he says NOTHING.

Fuck you Feldman you fucking cunt.

That's how he got AIDS.

Who would sue Corey fucking Feldman? There are homeless people with more assets than he has.

Child abuse in America is sleeping with a 20 year old though. lol.

>merchants
>Feldman

He is a merchant dumb fuck.

Yep Proof or it didn't happen. Hollywood directors and producers don't abuse children in exchange for roles. Anyone who says otherwise needs to be arrested for fraudulent claims. Character assassination is a crime.

Spielberg rapist.

independent.co.uk/news/spielberg-panicked-by-stalker-who-wanted-to-rape-him-1289662.html

What about the other dozens of people who know something. Why can't one of them or their friends just post on a board like this so we can build a collective user picture of what's been happening, at least so we know who to avoid in the present in Hollywood. The analogy with Savile holds. If people at least rumored that he was nasty and to steer clear, then that would have almost been as good as convicting him, since it would've protected a lot of kids from the king kiddy-fiddler.

Then he'll know best who to start blasting, jewbag.

They would not do it to get anything. Just to ruin up his life more than it already is.

roosh V made an article about pedowood, he said will smith was ass raped to get big movie roles

But Johnny Rotten did heavily hint at Saville being a pedo a good two decades before he was ever legally charged. It doesn't work to just name names especially if the accused have power and influence.

You've gotta get it to the trial stage immediately before they can literally murder you.

It'd didn't work then because not enough people were sharing word of mouth. Now there's the hivemind and people can easily build a collective picture of what prominent figures might be suspected of doing before anything becomes official or goes through a court process. It's like small town rumors but on a larger scale. I knew which primary school teacher at my school was a pedophile and so did all my friends, so we told each other and other friends and we all stayed away. Sup Forums can do a version of this on a larger scale. The silence frustrates me. At the very least, name some of the dead pedophiles. I especially can't wait until Ford Models and a bunch of other top agency that keep hiring Ukrainian 15yos (who then go on to kill themselves) get busted.

The statute of limitations has expired on any abuse cases Feldman could shed light on.

That means that if Feldman speaks out, no prosecution is possible -- but yet, it would expose Feldman to lawsuits from the person(s) that he names.

If you're angry, then be angry at the legislators for the statute of limitations, or for not protecting victims who come forward. Fledman is just doing what his lawyers are telling him to do for his own protection.

Spielberg

>The statute of limitations has expired
Got a source or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

>but yet, it would expose Feldman to lawsuits from the person(s) that he names.

There's this wonderful thing called Anonymous Images boards, etc, where you can tell the open truth without fear of repercussions.