Spaniards wanted to genocide this

>Spaniards wanted to genocide this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_haplogroup_L_lineages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_Haplogroup_U6_lineages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Y-DNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not what the amerindians looked like though.

Have you ever seen a decent looking native before? It's because they don't exist.

phwoar would love to genocide

That's not way they look like though.

Are you telling me that native Americans didn't have white skin?? Damn, I have been living a lie all my life!

I do

Well did, no more aztecs anymore.

WE

Authentic south and central American city

I keked

i want to genocide that with my dick

>He thinks natives look like that.

We didn't kill them, we just made sweet love to their wiminz. I blame our African blood.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_haplogroup_L_lineages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_Haplogroup_U6_lineages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Y-DNA

>Sub-Saharan Y-DNA lineages E3a, E1, BC*, DE*(xE3), and E3* are found between 1 and 5% in Portugal, Valencia, Majorca, Cantabria, Málaga, Seville, and Galicia (Spain).[29][30]

Haplogroup L lineages are relatively infrequent (1% or less) throughout Europe with the exception of Iberia (Spain and Portugal), where frequencies as high as 22% have been reported...According to a study in 2012 by Cerezo et al., about 65% of the European L lineages most likely arrived in rather recent historical times (Romanization period, Arab conquest of the Iberian Peninsula and Sicily, Atlantic slave trade) and about 35% of L mtDNAs form European-specific subclades, revealing that there was gene flow from Sub-Saharan Africa toward Europe as early as 11,000 years ago.[31]

In Iberia the mean frequency of haplogroup L lineages reaches 3.83%; the frequency is higher in Portugal (5.83%) than in Spain (2.9% average), and without parallel in the rest of Europe. In both countries, frequencies vary widely between regions, but with increased frequencies observed for Madeira (insular Portugal), southern Portugal, Córdoba (southern Spain), Huelva (southern Spain), Canary Islands (insular Spain), Extremadura (western Spain) and Leon (western Spain).[34] In the Autonomous regions of Portugal (i.e. Madeira and the Azores), L haplogroups constituted about 13% of the lineages in Madeira, significantly more than in the Azores.[35] In the Canary Islands, frequencies have been reported at 6.6%.[35] Regarding Iberia, current debates are concerned with whether these lineages are associated with prehistoric migrations, the Islamic occupation of Iberia, or the slave trade. Pereira et al. (2000) suggested that African lineages in Iberia were predominantly the result of the Atlantic slave tarade....The highest frequencies of Sub-Saharan lineages found so far in Europe were observed by Álvarez et al. (2010) in the comarca of Sayago (18.2%) which is,
according to the authors, "comparable to that described for the South of Portugal"[36][37] and by Pereira et al. 2010 in Alcácer do Sal (22%).[38]

TL;DR Y'all really are KWANNZ AND KANGZ

Isnt this shopped?
Is this the same guy posting his picture or is this a meme I'm not aware of?

>tfw no Inca gf

Trump wants to deport this!

Why are you posting a picture of a modern Brazilian metropolis?

Post Aztecs

did they?

>Spaniards wanted to dick this
FTFY

That girl even look stupid

pump and dum..-eport

>implying imma nigg

>native americans
>this

>swallowed the Anglo black legend bullshit

>haploautism

We actually do.