What was your first car?

What was your first car?

I am 33 and have never owned a motor vehicle

>pic related

A 1974 Dodge Charger. Kinda rusty, only a 318 V8, but it was a fun first car.

>check em

FUCKING CHECKED

2001 Saturn. The seat was cut up and metal would stick out so I was always in danger of my kidney falling out.

You'd need to sell a kidney to run one of those here.

1964 Ford Falcon
2 door
small straight 6 with a 3spd on the tree.
Sold it to a young kid and saw it in town a week later with v8 emblems on the fenders.

a 2003 silver Mitsubishi Lancer

5.7L Corvette Engine Z28 Camaro. I win this thread. Beta losers.

lincoln ls v8 .

NEVER EVER EVEEERRRRRRR BUY ONE.

Not my photo but the same model car. Was my parents.

lt1 or ls1 ?

I thought Corvettes had aluminum heads...

Then one of my current cars, a 5000 pound 440-powered Imperial LeBaron would be a no-go?

The ugliest camaro ever.

Hell pretty much a ugly car even for the 90s.

The look has not aged well. Grand Ams have aged better when it comes to looks.

Nope I'm getting the hell out of here though so I'll drive a monstrosity some day soon.

classy.

Mine.
I bet this has better crash protection.

Those front tires look like fucking slicks. That's 6 points now.

That's not my actual car, just one off Google. Same year (98) and colour.

Fair enough then. I got a ticket for having a skull on mine.

This could have almost been it, except mine was very well used. So imagine this with a couple dozen dings and dents, add a bit of rust, a layer of grime, and a few dashes of fading.

Where the hell are you? Where could that possibly be illegal?

UK. Only got a year left till I go somewhere you don't need a fucking license to own a TV

I had a '71 Fury wagon once. Wish I kept it. 440 police engine, no options so pretty light for it's size. Ugly-cool.

LT1.Mad af

1995 corolla what a piece it clunked on every bump and the engine rattled it was so embarrassing to be seen in but the engine ran out of oil and died and that shitbox is finally gone forever

honda jazz
still first car from grandfather

These days, a good 4cyl makes the same horsepower.

I agree about the bullshit tv tax, but most countries in Europe and Asia have some kind of licensing.

I know, but would you really opt for the V6 over the roar and torque of a V8?

Not going anywhere in Europe or Asia. Got over one hundred trillion dollars and silver and can prove it.

1999 Ford Contour

why not? Jaguar V8, and also one of the safest sedans ever made.

2003 MX-5. Or as the yanks call it to my knowledge, a miata.

nigga, I'd put a I6 Cummins in there

Look, my first car was a slow 318 Dodge... we can't be judged by our first cars, but by any modern standard, an LT1 F-body was heavy, slow, and had a 140 page service manual supplement just dealing with noise, vibration, and harshness issues.

Volvo 144 from 1967.
Was a fun old car to drive around and do dumb shit in.
Wasn't very fast but had the "rally spec" kit so it had a lovely sound.
I rolled that car into a ditch about 3 years later, bent the chassis and caved in the roof.. That was the end of her.

Those big block police engines were a blast! And they'd always be in these nondescript cars. I knew someone who had one in a ford fairlane. Ordinary family car that could blow most anything off the road.

1975 Datsun 710. Bought it for $100, drove the fuck out of it for 3 years, blew a hole in the engine block and scrapped it for $100. Good memories.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly ballin at 18 years old.. but I did get a lot of pussy in that car.

How about posting your current ride too?
10 years later and I'm on this. My actual one this time.

Corsa C followed by anouther corsa C but better stacked the 2nd then stacked the 1st. Then a combo van, a derivative of the corsa. Hit a dear and crumpled the front end but still drove it. Then some divy bitch reversed into me at Mc'D so I blamed all the damage on her and got it repaired. Sold it.
Then lots of work vans Transits of diffrent sizes and a fiat ferino x 2 stacked one into a house.
Then anouther combo but a new one. Used to chuck immision gasses through the vents and send you to sleep on long journys because the injectors were poping out.
Oh Mid way through I also had a vectra and used it to knock the power out in my village lol.
Now I own a Nissan Kubistar.
I did alot of drink driving i my youth lolololol.

1970 ford f-100. it was 40 years old when i got it

I constantly debate to myself on whether or not I should get a bike. Are other people around you really that stupid with seeing you and cutting you off? Do you get a lot of pussy with it?

Might be able to find pics of my 2nd corsa c for you on a mem stick. bare with me.

86 cutlass ciera. actually kind of miss it.

Nissan is so hung up on the saturn worship
>Nissan Cube
>Nissan Kubistar
>Stupid Saturn shaped logo

Let me guess, New York jew?

Hit a tree at 60MPH

2003 Ford Taurus. Bought it on 9/11

2006 dodge magnum. Very spacious car so car sex was not bad at all. I filled it up weekly and it was bout $50 - $60. the pic is not my car but it looked like this, except my car was a blue/turquoise color.

damn dude. good job on not dying.

The terror of BMWs(until you hit 100mph, then you basically hit a wall and just shit in shame as everyone's car keeps accelerating but yours doesn't)

1998 Crown Victoria, and I miss it.

1997 VW Jetta. Was stick so learned how to drive it off the dealership lot.

you should get that dent repaired

They are real fun, but real mechanical nightmares.

Not my pic, but same car. It was a huge lemon, I ended up putting over 6 grand into it over two years, mind you this was over 5 years ago and it was a 2005 so it actually wasn't that old at the time. Sadly I'll never buy another Honda. I have a 2017 focus rs now so all is well.

How was that even your first car?
Whos dick did you suck?

Drink driving lol. It's good for your health coz your body goes limp before you even know what happened.
It's just not good for the health of other people, so I get why it's wrong.
Still makes you survive when your not suppose to though.

I've been riding now for about 9 months this and haven't come off yet. Only had one or two times when people almost haven't spotted me or nearly pulled out.
I do fully expect to come off it at some point though. Just be fully aware of other drivers around you and don't ride like a twat, but having said that it's hard not to sometimes.
I'll list you my pros and cons...
Pros:
The feeling is fucking amazing,
It's a cheap way to go fast, that bike cost me 7 grand and will officially do 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.
Never get stuck in traffic again.

Cons:
Obviously it's more dangerous
Winter riding fucking sucks
First year insurance probably will be over a grand.
Gear is expensive.

If I could afford a car and a bike I would have both. Bike for sunny days, car for cold and rainy.

ITT: "Not my car, but here's a cool concept image in action of it, and not the broke down piece of shit that mine really was."

'95 Camry LE represent

I had a bike for a week before some dildo ran into the side of me while I was stationary waiting to turn into somewhere. Had all of my skin removed.

excuse the fuck outta me for not taking a pic of my first shitbox for your entertainment

Someone didn't read the thread.

ford focus 2016

I am 19.

Wait.. wut

NO! Its unacceptable dood. KYS!

1996 Skoda Felicia. Paid 250€ for it.

It was a turn in to the town. Going left and you wait in the box. Someone coming out of the town basically t-boned me while I was waiting in the box.

not too happy with it, but pretty OK tbh

Ayy Felda rulez

What was the extent of your injuries

2003 mazda pickup

Six broken ribs, compound fracture in my femur. dislocated arm, skin removed on right side, crushed hand collapsed lung and eternal bleeding.

get some leathers

May we see some rekt proof?

I'm interested in this skin thing you keep talking about. Post pics. Are you homebound?

Just sold the bike after that.

dam

Quint fucking CHECKED.
Also, the 318 is a good strong engine that holds up well against other small blocks.

Eternal bleeding? That must be messy.

Dude, my first car was a 1970 F250. Loved that goddamn truck.

the accident made him spell it wrong

LOL, he probably bought it used. They have the resale value of a wet fart in a Yugo.

Britfag
L reg corsa
T reg corsa
T reg saxo vtr
53 plate polo
Y reg impreza
54 plate 407
06 plate Octavia
11 plate Passat cc
57 plate Octavia (DSG)
54 plate Passat estate 4motion

I miss the Passat cc, was smooth af