How does it feel Ameritards?

How does it feel Ameritards?
Knowing you can't have these delicious/fun treats on account of you're so dumb you'd try n eat the toy inside... Haha fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw them for sale in America like a week ago, eurotard can't even think of a valid reason to hate the greatest country ever. Sad kid.

the ones you saw presumably had gunparts for a toy inside and teeth marks on them as even the adults charged with shipping them to the store tried to eat the wrapper whole

>inb4 America ban LEGO

*SHOCK*
A candy that is targeted at children has small pieces WITHIN THE CANDY that the child may choke on.
*SHOCK*

fake news you fuckin' cuck.
foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/11/15/kinder-joy-legal-version-kinder-eggs-are-finally-coming-to-us.html

>uses fahrenheit
>uses imperial

>has a presidential democracy
>has shitty case based legal system

>has highest military spending, yet can't win a war for shit
>has highest debt in absolute numbers

>has highest numbers of overweight, rape, racial crime
>doesn't have universal health care (you try to abolish it, my point stands)
>has the fucking electoral college

>thinks clean coal is a thing
>population of barely literste idiots

>has multiple secret agencies working on the same shit yet not cooperating fully
>has shitty TSA that doesn't do shit

if i did some diggin i'd prolly find more

dumbass they're still on sale here

Back to shitting on the street pajeet. You just jelly of trump nation

I have bigger eggs!

no they make them different for america. it's like half is filled with awful praline, and the other half is the plastic toy, instead of one inside of the other.
>tastes nothing like the original european one
also, you can get bars if you crave a taste of europe

>Crave a taste of Europe

Who would? Crooked half rotten teeth, rarely uses deodorant, drowns everything in fish (though now it's curry) and soon Europe will just be the new middle East.

/Thread

these are not cool anymore. The toys got retarded so it's not fun

about 4700 miles in the wrong direction yankee bitch (or really really really really far in retard units)

The eggs you are talking about are only released here on summer...

Heh greatest country... Stop blindly loving america and accept it for what it is, or else you're going to hold back a lot of progress!

t. 49%

>implying I'm American.
Just go shopping in America because some things are cheaper than Canada dumb fuck

Those are not the kinder eggs, it's a completely different candy you fag

not ferrero

they look like two split halves (see pic). the right half has a plastic toy in it and isn't edible. left half has praline and does not taste like the european egg.

I got nothing bad to say about canadabros, but please don't be like eurocuck and let in sand niggers, look how they are doing now.

wow you use the fact that you're canadian as a defence? thats dumb fuck american that never stopped getting fucked by the french. basically you're a retard that'd wave a white flag at your own reflection

Aryan kid is watching me...

So easy to b8 m8 I'm not even from either country

I'm smuggling some into America as we speak

You're the idiot that has to have an incentive to eat chocolate.