An entire country will cease to exist within your lifetime

>an entire country will cease to exist within your lifetime

our children will be saying 'they just disappeared into fat air'

Too bad, really. I am really curious to know how an entire country evolved for 50 years without much foreign influence.

>My country will conquer the most powerful country in the world by outbreeding them
we truly live in the best timeline

I think everyone is a little bit. But if they keep acting how they have been, there won't be any choice left, but to use military force.

Even if we let the country stay in tact and just replaced Kim, it won't be the same.

>you were born just in time to witness the north korean economic miracle after its change of regime
>you were born just in time to see north korean posters shitposting about having the number one HDI

Here's another one

delete dis

>you were born just in time to bang north korean qts

I like Taiwan, too, but one of China's big conditions for foreign relationships is that leaders respect their "one china" vision. Bit by bit they will take Taiwan as they took Hong Kong.

>an entire continent will disappear in your lifetime

goodbye europe

>an entire country will start existing within your lifetime

>implying the EU won't collapse in the next decade

We already lost a country in our lifetime.

caliphate*

>you'll never impregnate a north korean qt during your north korean trip
>You'll never witness your beautiful eurasian bastard daughter becoming Kim jong un's favourite whore

why live

>the very Westphalian model of nation states will be replaced in your lifetime with free-movement trading blocks which shun their national identities in favour of multiculturalism, leading to enclaving, intolerance, infighting, and terrorism between communities that see their ways of life pitted against each other

got eaten by the emus

this desu

>BASED Mexican culture will spread and conquer North America

Inshallah we'll go out with a boom

Washington here and everything south already is mexican. BC next

you know it hermano

>When my state Texas is already near the point where it turn to mexico
Why live

*turns

>caliphate
Shame, they should emerge as the new Roman Empire

The net number of countries went up when Yugoslavia broke up though.

I think the net number only went down within our lifetimes when the Yemens and the Germanies unified.

*New Islam Empire

Why will North Korea cease to exist?

It's a very stable country.

Keep dreaming

best korea + worst korea = ???

California gets nuked or North Korea is gone sounds like a win-win to me

Yeah, higher ocean levels are going to wipe out the country.

A shame.

Damn shame I have to sit out here and watch over them all the time until they collapse.