Is Uruguay a 1 world cunt in LA?

Also, is it worth learning Spanish if my intent is to move there but i'm not completely sure if it comes to this eventually? And if anything, Mexico sucks and Alex Makeev did nothing wrong.

>LA
>first world

Uruguay is very different.

why do you all have "guay"?

idk, but I'm sure its like 100 times better than ukraine

Don't you touch my precious cunt or treat it unjustly, you hear me?

uruguay is not only punta del este and montevideo there's shitty places like tacuarembo
uruguay= river of uru

paraguay= feather crown river

No it's not, also Chile is actually more close to be first world, Uruguay is second or ex-aequo with argentina.
it's also very small and boring, not bad but just TOO calm.
and they were currently dominated by commies who tryhard to put SJW bullshit on it.

depends on your definition of first world.
Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are pretty much developed countries and relatively safe (a lot safer than the rest of LA, not as safe as Europe).

each country has it's adantages and disadvantages.
but yes, I would consider Uruguay to be an Argentinian province and therefore first world.

if you plan on moving there, learning spanish is almost obligatory.

shit man, you on your period?
better get your shit together before another region of your country gets annexed

btw, uruguay its a nice option, i hear they pay prostitutes very well there

>commies
>Elects Macron

REMINDER THAT THIS AN ARGIE WITH A PROXY

There are poverty on the countryside but it's still comfy.
Montevideo is nice but there are some shitty areas with shanty towns and some drug addicts criminals chimping out, mostly young people.

>just TOO calm
Flag checks out

why would an Argentine use a Ukranian proxy to talk about Uruguay?
I think you're slightly obsessed.

>Latin American cunt
>TOO calm
Should I think it a bad thing?

Macron is not a commies, It's a actually an extreme liberalist concerning economy with SJW shit concerning the social.

but it's true, Uruguay is now "ruled" or "influenced" from the former Tupamaros, those commies terrorists which most of leaders were jewish, they are currently putting some SJW bullshit like feminism or free medical healthcare for black people, also the marijuana seeds are another trick of georges soros.

>not as safe as Europe
Now it may be even reverse.

GIVE MISIONES BACK YOU FILTHY GUARANIES

>you killed 1/3 of their country to get some water falls

lol

I have no fucking clue what you meant by that, but I was obviously talking about proper Europe and not your country.

only some sections of buenos aires could be considered something similar to the first world, the rest of the country is backwards af

There are parts of Argentina other than Buenos Aires?

We are not first world since there are many issues to be resolved, on the other hand we aren't africa tier and better than most of what is considered "third world" so maybe we could be something in between.

Have you been to Europe yourself? It's finished, and turning into a Chaliphate within 50 years tops.

Mendoza is pretty ok, also Bariloche

Hahahaha
France you crack me up, oh by the way can I please have some croissants.

bump

>Macron
>communist
Actually throw yourself off a high building, comrade.

What the fuck is this? Did those who created this use google translate?

I have a question for uruguay. How do you treat non whites in your country? Esp for blacks
Also what about interracial couples. How do people see them? Are they common?

Did you know blacks are subhuman and should NOT be mixed with human beings, that is asians and whites?

That's why I ask

Insignificant irrelevant country, like all south America except Brasil...

Nigga you got vosa free travel, go work in polan then move to germany

anivé che motî
>uruguay =
river of the potoos (Nyctibius griseus)
>paraguay =
river of the payagua tribe
therefore guay = river

It always amazes me how some autistic children will assume facts from a position of total ignorance.

You literally just pulled that Uruguay is different (and better) straight out of your ass.

Where the fuck did you even come up with such idea?

Uruguay is a poor agrarian and irrelevant country in LA. That's it. Unless you are really rich there's nothing there for you, but then this is the same for the whole LA region.

Damn those Swiss people wish they were Chinese