Why don't you have a daughter yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a daughter yet, Sup Forums?

>tfw Trump has probably done this to his daughters

Trump knows a fine lady when he sees them.

cuz I'm an exosuit

No doubt he has

>Why don't you have a daughter yet, Sup Forums?
I have 2.
One has given me 2 glorious white grand-children.
The other is still in high school.
They are wary of un-white skin.

My red-pilled blood is strong.

ive just now noticed the parrots

I do.

no wonder he has so much southern support

I borrow the daughters of others

Daughters will most likely date niggers if you don't parent them correctly. Sons will be more badass, they will marry white women and have plenty of white children if you raise them right.

>tfw youll never have your hot 14 yr old daughter sitting on your lap whilst seated on the parrot orgy statue.

Because I'm not a degenerate.
I don't
a.) Have children before the age of 30
b.) Use my time browsing online anime image boards over the age of 30 as a married father

everyone's hit that

I'm praying to Jesus that my lil partner in crime remains awkward and shy around boys

Any christians want to arrange a marriage?

I do.

>Sits with his arm around his daughter
>OMG they're fucking!

>Any christians want to arrange a marriage?

Only if I get to see you pound her

>my lil partner in crime
you play cops and robbers huh you fucking pervert?! REPORTED

Does your daughter throw you under the bus when something you're doing together (playing, etc) make the wife angry? Mine does occasionally.

To be frank, public transport isnt that much of a thing in the US...

>that fucking quality writing

"To throw (someone) under the bus" is an idiomatic phrase in American English meaning to sacrifice a friend or ally for selfish reasons. It is typically used to describe a self-defensive disavowal and severance of a previously-friendly relationship when the relation becomes controversial or unpopular."

Didn't this chick have nudes?

>americans are this aftraid of physical contact with relatives
everyone I know has seen their parents naked countless times. I've seen my friends' parents naked. and all my male friends. I haven't fucked any of them

japanese sense of humor

I do but because I was having an affair with the mother she put her fiances name on the birth certificate and I'll probably never see either of them. Fiance even knows about the affair and iirc just doesn't care. I suppose I understand, he's unstable and can't really keep a good job, works two part time gigs I think? There's probably no other good women who want him, plus the shame of letting out that secret is probably too much for the both of them.

I think a lot about dying lately, not suicide per se, just dying

>such is life

post the rest

>everyone I know has seen their parents naked countless times. I've seen my friends' parents naked. and all my male friends. I haven't fucked any of them
Sounds like they really want to fuck you though.

I do not understand incest fetish at all. When I was on Sup Forums, every fucking third thread was about fucking your sister. I have nieces and such that are pretty, but the thought of doing anything makes me want to puke.

Wow I haven't seen that comic since my 2008 Sup Forums days

Finnish person.

What's the name of this comic?
I forgot.

jab comix

k thx, gonna scour the comics for some ebin reaction images

That's a shitty idiom
It should be called "to conduce a British style foreign policy"

Why dont you start a real family instead of fucking other people's girl and getting buttmad when the cuck raises your child?

Or "Vichy someone up"

>I have nieces and such that are pretty, but the thought of doing anything makes me want to puke.

Not everyone is as much of a sheeple as you
I mean, respecting the artificial rules of our society is okay, it'd be a mess if no one did, but having them affect you physiologically ("wow, thinking about fucking this attractive girl makes me wanna puke")....wew lad

Vichy didnt betray anyone, they were assumed cucks
Britain did betray shitton of allies on the other hand (one of those betrayal is even the reason why Vichy existed)

Give them some slack, you of all people must understand feeling compelled to run away.

I sexually Identify as a suit of Power Armor. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of marching over the oilfields tanking hot sticky loads by disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being suit of Power Armor is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install huge pauldrons, fusion cores andan iron halo on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Iron Hand” and respect my right to roll 3+ armor saves and 4+ invulnerability. If you can’t accept me you’re an armorphobe and need to check your personal protection privilege. Thank you for being so understanding. Emperor protects.

Not really
Our thing is surrendering
Running away has been your (I know you're a Brit, I browse Sup Forums) speciality since forvever

Did this comic ever get finished? I remember the last issue the dad went to the strip club and got sucked off. Drives home and slams his daughters ass full of jizz. Kinda wanted to know what happened

>(I know you're a Brit, I browse Sup Forums

Well, that's some solid logic.
You should get some rest, you have to be up for morning prayers in a few hours.

If they were Finnish, they'd be 6 feet away from each other

Tactical re-coordination. 2bh.

>Daughter > 12
>Bunny ears on phone

Shoulda talked about her mum's sexual history in the 90s/10

Japs dont have kids, nice proxy fag

Nice meme Tyrone, you think it up over your burgers today?

Because I was in love I guess